August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Aww thanks everyone. I've only had one text from him today, still don't know where he is. But I'm not replying to his text. If he wants to speak, he knows where our house is.
Yeah he might be scared, but I am too. He shouldn't be taking it out on me and been the way he is. Why can't men understand how pregnant women's minds are!? Haha

But like I said, I've done nothing wrong so I'm not going to do any begging or grovelling

How are you lora? Hope you're okay cx

I don't feel too good 😣 hot and sweaty and having psins all over my body apart from, believe it or not- my tummy. They're in my back, sides, neck, arms

Sorry sent before I finished. Feel sick and headachey- anyone had this?

Maybe it's not related to the mc. Apart from the streak of blood test ive not started bleeding

Maybe it's not related to the mc. Apart from the streak of blood test ive not started bleeding

Lora, I hope you feel better hun. Can't imagine how you must be feeling having a loss again. Did you get checked?

Aww thanks everyone. I've only had one text from him today, still don't know where he is. But I'm not replying to his text. If he wants to speak, he knows where our house is.
Yeah he might be scared, but I am too. He shouldn't be taking it out on me and been the way he is. Why can't men understand how pregnant women's minds are!? Haha

But like I said, I've done nothing wrong so I'm not going to do any begging or grovelling

How are you lora? Hope you're okay cx

Hugs kandl.

No. Didn't rhink there was any point with it being so early? Xx

That's true, they can't do anything at this point. I don't know how things are done there but, here we do have to get checked after mc(even early). Why? I have no idea but, while going through insurance documents I saw it.
Are you feeling ok hun?

I'm upset, but ive been through worse, so I'll survive. Thank you for asking.

Hope everyone else is ok? Xx

Honestly lora, you're such a strong woman. You've been through so much, I really do admire your strength. Thinking of you cx

Hey lora loo- I had really intense headaches for a couple of weeks after each of my losses. I don't suffer from headaches so was really scared but I think it was to do with hormones.

I rang the hospital after my five week loss and they just weren't bothered at all. They actually said I probably want pregnant at all. Not really something you want to hear :grr:

So annoying Beary. I've had someone ask me if I though my tests were false positives. What- 3?! Including a digital?! Sort of makes the loss feel less when they say stuff like that doesn't it? Xx

Bleedings started now. Soukd I expect it to be like a normal Af in terms of length etc?

Sorry loraloo :hugs:

I remember me being slightly heavier and delayed ovulation for a couple of days. Everyone's different though xxx

Aw Lora, so sorry you're going through this hon. My first mc was early on and it was pretty much like AF just slightly heavier. Don't recall what happened with ov after it as it was a long time ago before DS.

Hope you're doing ok xx

Thanks, I'm ok. Just keen to get it over with and get on with this month! Xx

Bleedings pretty heavy for cd 2- cant help but wonder if there was STILL some tissue left over from August- though the scan looked fine.

Just doesn't make sense. First 5 pregnancies were text book (know we lost Eve but wasn't pregnancy related) then out of the next 4 pregnancies- 3 losses? Late mc, Alice, late mc, early mc.

Is that just the way the cookie crumbles? So worried Theres an underlying issue but tests all came fine 😕
This is what we do isn't it, look for things? 😬

My second AF is pretty heavy too and I'm in more pain than I usually am so I thought the same thing, even though scan looked fine. So I guess it's totally possible.

Im not sure about the recurrent mc hon. The midwife said to me that up to half of pregnancies end in mc so if your tests came back ok, perhaps it really is just awful luck. Will you get the opportunity to talk to someone about it? Xx

Part of me wishes Id held off testing and then I'd have been none the wiser. The other part of me is glad I did because I feel that as early as I was, thT baby still deserves to be acknowledged.

The bereavement midwife texts me now n again to ask how I am and let me know when the next group meet up thing is so will mention the mc to her n see what she says.

I'm sorry yours is heavier than usual too, maybe it's just out bodies getting back into the swing of things.

I fee so annoyed this is only the 2nd one in all this time!

Are you trying anything different this month Mrs Mac? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->