August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

CD 10 here. I get my scan on Monday I should O this coming week. Waiting to O is so boring.

Lora and Bubbles, so sorry you gals are feeling down. Hope everything turns out good for you. Bubbles, sonographer sounds really rude. Why is it too hard to believe us? But, since you have seen heartbeat I think everything is gonna be fine. Just try and relax.

Kakae, congrats! finally got him in sack. lol.

danser, we are close. Cd 11 here. When do you normally ovulate?

Mrsmac and Aayla, good luck. Soon we will be seeing lots of positive opk's and then on to tww. feeling excitedbut, also nervous at same time.

Afm,cd11 today. sticky cm continues and there is temperature drop so I am gearing up for ovulation soon I guess. Gotta cover my bases.

Af has officially left the building!!! Bring on the opks and BDing!! I probably won't see a positive opk until cd 16 but I will start tomorrow on cd 7.

Being on graveyard really confuses the charting sometimes. I work 10pm to 6am and so my evening time is technically the next day. So far it is working. And with our BD schedule we shouldn't miss the peak. I just don't know if my peak will happen around the same time as last time or the same hour in the 24 hour day.

What I mean is I got my positive at 7pm last time. But my 7pm is more like my morning/afternoon. So shoukd I test at 7pm or should I test at 7am which is my "evening time." Or should I test both? I am using dollar store tests so the money isn't a big deal.

Lora and Bubbles, so sorry you gals are feeling down. Hope everything turns out good for you. Bubbles, sonographer sounds really rude. Why is it too hard to believe us? But, since you have seen heartbeat I think everything is gonna be fine. Just try and relax.

Kakae, congrats! finally got him in sack. lol.

danser, we are close. Cd 11 here. When do you normally ovulate?

Mrsmac and Aayla, good luck. Soon we will be seeing lots of positive opk's and then on to tww. feeling excitedbut, also nervous at same time.

Afm,cd11 today. sticky cm continues and there is temperature drop so I am gearing up for ovulation soon I guess. Gotta cover my bases.

I am being monitored by my RE on femara, so I will get an idea of the follicle sizes tomorrow usually CD 14-15.

Thanks Sweety, desperately hoping I ovulate this month!! Last two cycles only seemed a bit longer than usual (36 days then 32 days) but never get +OPK so pretty sure I didn't ovulate :(

Fingers crossed for this cycle!! X

Aayla, testing both time should cover your bases. So, you won't miss the surge. I am gonna test tomorrow afternoon and evening because I had surge around 4pm last time.

danser, that is great news.Hope everything happens on time for you. I ovulate around cd13 and cd 14. We might be together in tww.

Mrsmac, I am sorry but is it possible not to ovulate and have periods? forgive my ignorance. Fx that this cycle you will get your +opk.

Yeah definitely, but it often means cycles are longer and AF shorter. It's possible to have regular ish annovulatory cycles.

But it's also possible I just missed the surge! I'm not experienced with OPKs so anything is possible!! X

Cd 6 for me, so not much to report. Still feeling pretty diwn and fed up.

Bubbles how are you feeling today?

Joo and kandl hope things are progressing well.

Everyone else- fingers crossed for O soon!! Xx

Thanks for all your comments girls, I really appreciate it.

I'm just feeling so down, stuck back in that limbo not knowing how things are going to go, and I don't even have a date to work towards as I still have no idea when my next scan will be. The thought is constantly on my mind that this baby could stop growing at any minute and I might be carrying it around for weeks not knowing either way, so it's really hard to stay positive and try hope for the best when all I can do is assume the worst. Even if I contact my GP and then can sort out a scan at EPU it's maybe too soon to go for another yet and I'm best waiting to see if baby has caught up to my dates at all. It's just a compete emotional roller coaster, I don't know how many times I can physically and mentally go through 2-3 months of pregnancy to find out it's all over and I have to start again, not knowing how long it will take each time.

Feels like I can't function properly at the moment, I feel so helpless that I can't look afte this baby properly, and I feel sorry for my DH and DD as I'm so sad and unmotivated I can't be bothered to do anything around the house so they're not being looked after properly either. Yesterday none of us even got dressed and I hardly left the sofa all day. DD still went to bed saying 'thank you I had a lovely day!' bless her. I just can't go on like this for weeks wondering what's going on or if I'm suddenly going to start bleeding at any time, I've got to be back at work on Tuesday. They're going to start thinking I'm making it up if I have to tell them I've lost another one so soon.

Bless Lo that just tugged on my heart, sweet little girl.

Don't feel bad for feeling down and unmotivated- you're allowed. It's the uncertainty isn't it? The limbo land is just awful but I truly believe the measurements were just off skightly as what you described sounds perfect for your gestation.
I'm not sure what the solution is. Have you got a doppler to keep checking in? But early mind isn't it. I found eden at 8+2 but trying to find it probably caused me more stress.
When do you see midwife? Xx

I don't have a Doppler as it would be another thing to stress me out when I couldn't find a heartbeat. I'm not due to see the midwife until Wednesday next week, and no idea how they're going to date me seeing as I can't give them a LMP date and that's all they seem interested in, always surprises me how little they think of ovulation tracking etc, mine obviously can't be wrong for my dates when I got a BFP 8 days later. I'm not sure if I should even mention my early scan to them, as if they decide to go by that date they might put my 12 week scan off for another 6-8 weeks from that! I might be best just doing the same as with DD and telling them I conceived straight after a loss and don't know how far I am, and then they'll probably put me in for their dating scan again but would be at least another two weeks from now for that.

I've been desperately trying to find similar situations with positive outcomes, but dates that far out at 7-8 weeks just seem to end in mmc a few weeks later, even when a heartbeat has been seen. I don't know if those with positive stories are just less likely to come back and update? I even saw one today where things turned out OK at the next few scans but then the lady lost the baby at 37 weeks. I am seriously going to be worried sick all the way through however long this little one sticks around.

What about not mentioning the scan but just saying how wirried you are to see if she will send you for a scan?

Not quite the same but I had lots of growth scans with alice and she would measure several times. I used o watch the dates ion screen as she was measuring and even just moving it a tiny bit would make the gestation jump up or down by a few days.

Imagine on a baby so tiny as yours.

I don't think the lady that had a stillbirth would have any relation to the early scan hun.

I think if I were you I'd definitely want another scan- I couldn't wait it out until 12 weeks. How do you feel about waiting that long? Xx

I'm sorry to just but in like this and please don't think bad of me.
But is there anything I can do for this sickness? It started last Wednesday and it keeps getting worse, today I can't even keep water down.. I know I should be happy I have a baby growing, which I am.. but this sickness is wearing me down.
I've tried ginger, I've got the travel bands on my wrists.. Nothing is easing it

Drs kandl? I was given cyclizine last time and it completely stopped me throwing up. I still felt sick but it was much better.

I've read loads that they're reluctant to give it to you, I don't know how true it is? But think I'll give them a call tomorrow, as I can't afford anymore time off work

I have a 19mm follicle at monitoring today so we have to have lots of sex this week. I am so glad the femara worked. I go in next Wednesday to check progesterone levels. I am also using OPK's to make sure I do actually ovulate.

Oh Bubbles. Your little one such a arling. Don't feel guilty for not functioning properly. We do have to take time out sometimes just to get emotional stuff out. I know easier said than done but, worrying at this point will only increase your stress as it will be not good for pregnancy. You can't change anything at this point so, better enjoy your moment Hun. When I had my scan with this loss, I was in similar situation and googgled alot of stories. More negative than positive but, at this stage the baby is so small anything can happen. So, please try and be positive hun.

Mrsmac, I see. Hopefully you will have both ovulatory cycle and positive opk this month. fx.

danser, woo hoo! great to hear that. Good luck bd.

kandl, I use to have ginger and lemon water with sugar in it which helped me during ms in first pregnancy.

Afm, dd is really down because of fever. Although, we dtd on cd 10 and cd12 (today) I feel that will be it. Because hubby is gonna go on trip again. We might get chance if dd feels better but, still very remote chances of bd before he leaves on 11night. So frustrated but, can't help. just keeping my fx that I ovulate tomorrow so I will still have chance.

Sweety hope you ovukate tomorrow. Even in the next couple of days you will still have a good chance! Come on eggy!

What about not mentioning the scan but just saying how wirried you are to see if she will send you for a scan?

Not quite the same but I had lots of growth scans with alice and she would measure several times. I used o watch the dates ion screen as she was measuring and even just moving it a tiny bit would make the gestation jump up or down by a few days.

Imagine on a baby so tiny as yours.

I don't think the lady that had a stillbirth would have any relation to the early scan hun.

I think if I were you I'd definitely want another scan- I couldn't wait it out until 12 weeks. How do you feel about waiting that long? Xx

The thought of waiting until my NHS scan is horrible when I'm so worried something is wrong. It's likely to be at least another month before I will get a scan through the midwives. I can't imagine they'd get me in any sooner just because I said I was worried, I know they already have a backlog and I'm sure most people would like an extra scan if they could.
I've just had a look through my scan paperwork from yesterday and it shows CRL as 5mm, which is around 6 weeks. It needs to be double that just for 7 weeks, and triple for 8 weeks where I should be today. I just can't imagine it being that far off just because of user error when it is something they do every day. Just been having a look at the pics and there is such a difference between the ones I got this time and the ones from my 9 week scan with DD, you can hardly make anything out on these:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/84E4D8DC-1CBE-4C29-A2EC-0F03FD7263CA.jpg

I just can't see things turning out well this time. I think I'm going to ring my GP in the morning and see if they will refer me to EPU, as I know I can't self refer unless I've had bleeding, and don't want to lie. It doesn't seem right that I should be left weeks to just worry something isn't right and go to more appointments in between just to possibly find out things haven't worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->