August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I think with your history of 2 losses they'd be willing to refer you.
I'm not saying it just to reassure you, because I'm not like that, I will always be honest what I think rather than sugar coat things to protect someone, but that's exactky how my 7 week one looked with Amy. I'm going back a few years, but there was no identifiable features or anything - no limbs, just a little pole like yours looks.

I really hope you get a scan and that it's much more reassuring. I hope to god nothing goes wrong at this stage, but know that if it does, we will all be here xx

Thanks Lora, it's strange how comforting it is to know a group of ladies I've never met are there with understanding ears. I think half the problem sometimes is how lonely these times can be, I told one friend I was going for the scan on Saturday, the same insensitive one I keep mentioning, and no surprise she forgot all about it and hasn't asked how it went, and there's silly me knowing exactly when her scan is without her needing to tell me, and asking how it went when it was hard to hear about it.

I've not even told my mum that I was expecting again this time, as we were desperately hoping for a Christmas surprise for the family this time. I can't believe this might be the second time our Christmas announcement plans have gone wrong. She is away on holiday, due to fly back from Jamaica today.

Anyway sorry to take over the thread with my sadness again. How are you doing? X

Don't be silly that's what the threads for, a place for is all to talk about where we are and how we are feeling. I can't believe your friend, so thoughtless 😞 - a text only takes a few seconds.
I really hope you still have happy news to share with your family at Christmas.

I'm ok, my friend/ ex friend person has just had her baby, so I've sent aaron down just now with a present. I felt it was the right thing to do but I just can't face her. We've grown apart anyway but I just can't deal with it right now.

Other than that, just looking forward to ovulating.. Don't think I will be lucky enough to catch straight away again though xx

Bubbles I'm so sorry you're feeling so anxious hon :hugs:

I've looked at my scan with DS and like Lora, that's exactly how mine was with DS at 6+5 and the sonographer had to do an internal to even see that much! Does also look a bit like she's measured the crown/rump length across the way rather than from end to end to get a proper CRL so that might put it out a bit, if that makes sense? I'm absolutely no expert but I would have thought CRL would be end to end no?

Anyway, I would think EPU would see you anyway, since you're anxious. Just give them a wee phone and tell them how worried you are because the person at the private place out your dates wrong - that's what I did and they saw me the next day xx

Danser - Good luck catching the eggy! :happydance:

Sorry you're feeling rubbish kandi. I was really lucky with DS and didn't suffer much but when I did, I had to have something really really plain salty like salted pretzels x

Afm, I think I have a cyst :cry: keep getting little shape pains at my right ovary every now and again. Suspect that will muck my cycles up. Urgh. Seems like every time there's a setback, it takes months and months for my cycles to get back to normal!

Mrs Mac ive had psins too tonight but I was hoping it was a good sign of an egg starting to grow?!

Also agree with Mrs Mac looks like she's not measured the longest part x

Bubbles, sorry your scan has left you worried. I was thinking that even at that stage babies can be slightly smaller or larger for gestation, a matter of millimetres, or the angle of baby can make a difference to how they measure. As Lora said, I was going to suggest ringing your doctor to see if you can be sent to EPAU. Where I live you can self refer if you have had 3 or more losses, so your doctor maybe able to refer you given your history. Don't just talk yourself out of doing anything because you think they won't do any thing or what ifs, if you don't ask then you won't know and will be sat there worrying (probably over nothing) all the more. Xx

Kandl sorry you're having a bad time with the sickness. I hope you can get some tablets from.the doctor x

My cold has gone and I am.sleeping a bit better :)

Bubbles, she hasn't measured end to end? I thought that's what CRL means? if that is the case the measurement seems to be slightly off to me.

Mrsmac, I think you had this pain few days ago too isn't it?

Lora, you did the right thing by sending aaron over to yout ex friend. It's really difficult to face the situation where friends are ex friends.

Joo good thing you are feeling better now. How is morning sickness? do you have it?

Ladies, I need a opinion. I had what I think is positive opk but, when I look at it in 3-5minutes windows they didn't seem so dark. But, now when I look at them they are very dark. Are opk's suppose to be seen within time limit just like hpt?

My opks are to be read within 10 mins. I can tell when it's positive though as it goes poditive within seconds x

My opk's don't have a limit. They take 5 min to fully finish though. But when I got the false positive due to hcg it was positive right away.

Bubbles: to me it doesn't look like they measured right. It looks like she measured width not length. Like I said before, your sonographer is an idiot. Lol. I do hope you can get another scan soon. I would insist. It is your body. Your life. You have a right to know for sure.

Nothing new with me. I am a bit crampy. But I think my uterus is just prepping. Who knows what I will feel since my body is different now. Oh. I finished my first week limiting sugar. I wasn't perfect but I did better than I thought. I lost 5 lbs. Now on to the next week.

My opks are to be read within 10 mins. I can tell when it's positive though as it goes poditive within seconds x

It didn't give problem last time but, this time they are giving me trouble. I had positive last night within seconds but today I tested twice and after some time it goes really dark. Same as control line. But, at start they are definitely negati

Attachments

• DSC_1640.jpg
    DSC_1640.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1636.jpg
    DSC_1636.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks lora for input. just wondering because they have been positive for three days now.

Thanks Aayla. They are really confusing because, they have been all positive for almost three days now.

Wow. lost 5lbs already. Good job Aayla.

Sometimes my positives stay positive for 2/3 days. I think it must just mean you've had a strong surge x

Sometimes my positives stay positive for 2/3 days. I think it must just mean you've had a strong surge x

I really hope so. I am just gonna test one last time tomorrow and then I am done. It's really frustrating. I also think may be I am in little stress because of dd so, ovulation is taking time to occur Don't know just a thought.

Hi sweet - I agree with loraloo. My opks are positive for two days.

Hope you catch the eggy x

Maybe you caught the very beginning of your surge Sweety so that's why they're still positive? I have no idea on the time limits, but if they look positive at any point they probably are. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->