August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Not so good chick, it's so draining trying to be positive but realistic. I've just updated my journal about phoning the doctor, waiting for them to call back but it won't be before tomorrow if at all, and I'm working all day tomorrow.

Even if things are ok still it just seems crazy I've fallen two weeks behind when my friends always get put over a week ahead, as if the days aren't already dragging enough as it is.

Not so good chick, it's so draining trying to be positive but realistic. I've just updated my journal about phoning the doctor, waiting for them to call back but it won't be before tomorrow if at all, and I'm working all day tomorrow.

Even if things are ok still it just seems crazy I've fallen two weeks behind when my friends always get put over a week ahead, as if the days aren't already dragging enough as it is.

c_beary thanks for input dear. I think I covered my basis already then. officially in tww.

Bubbles, thank you so much. Might be the case. I had ewcm for two days now. So, what you say makes sense.
How are you doing? hope you will get the call from doctor's office soon and fx everything is ok for you.

Afm, after three days of positive opk's had some pains. Seems like ovulation has happened after all and two negative opk's from yesterday. We bd in correct time so hope that we covered our bases. But, have some kind of (TMI) itching in there. It started yesterday and on the day of dtd had some tiny winy blood on tissue. We weren't rough or something just think too much bd has caused it. Will see if it continues then might have to go and get checked.

Attachments

• DSC_1645.jpg
    DSC_1645.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Good timing Sweety! Fingers crossed!! The spot of blood could just be irritation but also when Ive ovulated sometimes in the past, I've had the tiniest bit of blood X

I am having some serious cramps/twinges on my right side. I feel it is too soon for ovulation but who knows. This is why I am doing my opk's now. Maybe I am gearing up in a super way. They say you are more fertile after a mc so who knows what my body will do with the letrozole added to it.

It is so drawn out waiting for to O. I think it is worse than the 2WW.

Mrsmac and c_beary, ooh it never crossed my mind that, it might be from ovulation. I thought it's external or something. But, anyways I can't do anything more than this. Just waiting to be part of 20%women who did get pregnant which seems, pretty low right now. Lol.

Aayla, good thing that you are gearing up for o. come on eggy. waiting is frustrating. Let it be o or tww. Both sucks.

How is everyone else doing? anymore opk's ?

Hey ladies I'm cd16 today and waiting to O. Have some blood and twinging ovary but no colour whatsoever on opks nothing. It's way too early for af - do u think it's possible to O without any colour on opk? Or do u think my cycle is screwy from mc!?

I'm on 7 or 8 dpo.
Had some cramps and period style pains over the last couple of days but I'm not reading anything into it. I'm fully expecting :bfn: this cycle

In fact here's a picture of my :bfn: :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20151111_203246.jpg
    IMG_20151111_203246.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies I'm cd16 today and waiting to O. Have some blood and twinging ovary but no colour whatsoever on opks nothing. It's way too early for af - do u think it's possible to O without any colour on opk? Or do u think my cycle is screwy from mc!?

It is totally possible. You can miss a surge easily. Some last awhile where they get a positive for days. Some it is a short window and some never get a positive opk. It is entirely possible to surge when you don't test and by the time you test again the surge is gone.

Be interested to know this myself! I quite literally had no second line for much of the month but with a hint of a second line on cd17 (still not positive though) and while AF arrived 13 dats after, I'm not at all convinced I ovulated!

But my cycles are getting shorter and more regular so I'm hoping things will get back to normal soon xx

Ive have no real advice re the opks as I akways get strong positives for a couple of days so for me it'd be impossible to miss the surge but guess everyone is different? There'll always be exceptions to the rule.

How is everyone today? Xx

Wow, how things can be different for such a small group and studies/researches are done on few hundreds and then that become standard.
Sunshine and Mrsmac, I have limited knowledge of how these opk works as it is just second month of using them. But, when searching for answers I found that many women have surge in middle of night and that's why they can't get positive opk's. I am not sure whether it's true or not but, If was having same trouble I would probably go to doc at the time when I suspect I am ovulating and ask doc to confirm it via scan. Things are pretty much easy here in medical fields in terms of insurance and stuff.

Lora, Couple of days of surge? wow. That is a good sign isn it. Since you get heads up in advance. This was my first month using them from cd11 Last month when, they arrived i was already cd13 and possibly already ovulated when we dtd. Not sure but, since i seriously started charting it has become quite eminent that,I ovulate early cd11-cd14. Oops quite out of topic talk here I guess.

Cd15/2-3dpo and have some creamy cm. Cervix position is weird. I don't normally check but, since I am having some irritation down there I am trying to keep everything clean. Tww is going kind of fast because we are busy and I am glad for it. Possibly be going for a week to Tokyo for sorting out things for moving and it will keep my mind occupied.

Anyone else in tww? or in ovulation window?

Good luck for the tww sweety xx

Bubbles how are you doing today? Have you booked another scan? Xx

Hey ladies, how's it all going?

Can I ask a TMI question?!
How can you tell the difference between semen and EWCM?! I swear, every time we BD, I end up with what seems like fertile cm for a few days but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Got a OPK- today but a bit of what could have been ewcm! X

I think if you put seamen in water it falls apart and ewcm stays the same? Or something like that anyway. I've never done it myself but my ovulation is usually exact each month to the day

Thanks for your answers and support ladies. still nothing on opks so I am wondering did I O mega early and missed the surge or maybe it will be late .......

Mrsmac over the years I've learnt to tell the difference between ewcm and sperm and once you get it its really easy to tell. Sorry if it sounds bit gross but you rub it between two fingers and if after a while it dissolves between your fingers it's sperm and if it stays slightly stringy / you can stretch it between your fingers it's ewcm .... try it and see hun.

Hope everyone is good.

Mrsmac, what Sunshine said. Also, if it get absorbed in tissue it's semen if not than it's ewcm.

Did anyone heard or seen Vicky?I wonder how she is.

Good luck for the tww sweety xx

Bubbles how are you doing today? Have you booked another scan? Xx

Still just worried sick assuming the worst and trying hard to hope for the best. Not managed to book another scan yet as we don't have a time me and DH are free to go, and it's too far to try and go on my own with DD. Going to ring up today and see if they can fit me in Tuesday, as I'm in the town where it is with my mum and auntie for the day and DD is at nursery, so that would be the best time to go, just means involving my mum and auntie in it which I didn't want to do.

Hope everyone is ok, fingers crossed for you Sweety x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"