August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Keep us updated bubbles. Hope Everything is gonna be ok for you. hugs.

Hope you manage to get seen bubbles.

Mrsmac I find semen more slippery/greasy and not stretchy.

Good luck to all in the tww wonder who will get their bfp next?!

Cd11 for me no signs of ovulation yet x

Thanks ladies. I'm not feeling positive at all, I think mummys just know with these things so I can't see it working out well. With DD I felt quite positive despite her being after a loss, I bought her pram at 11 weeks and I wouldn't do anything like that this time.

Had another admin nightmare this morning but all booked in now for Tuesday at 11.00, they only had one slot left and it's with a consultant, so it's another £100. But at least he might have a good idea what he's doing with any luck.

Keeping everything crossed for you bubbles. Keep us posted xx

I am having fungal infection. Looks like the blood was external after all. Will have any effect on uterus? Should I be worried? I never ever had fungal infection before. Couldn't talk to doctor much because of language barrier. I can normally converse but, the terms were way difficult to understand. So, not much assurance from doc.

I am having fungal infection. Looks like the blood was external after all. Will have any effect on uterus? Should I be worried? I never ever had fungal infection before. Couldn't talk to doctor much because of language barrier. I can normally converse but, the terms were way difficult to understand. So, not much assurance from doc.

No it won't effect the uterus. Isually with treatment it'll clear up within a few days

Thank-you Lora. Feels safe to know it won't affect anything else.

Hope everything goes well for you Tuesday bubbles. Thinking of you

I can't see it affecting your uterus sweety, hope it clears up soon for you

How you feeling lora?

Afm, I dunno, ice been quiet on here as I've had terrible terrible sickness.. Lasting all day everyday for the last 8 days. Today, I woke up feeling sick.. Got to work felt rubbish for an hour or so and I've been fine all day. Not felt sick or anything. Now I'm worried, I'm worried that something is up with baby as I'm no longer feeling sick. Does that sound stupid? Can sickness just go like that? I can't remember with my DD

Hey all. Nothing new going on here. Still just waiting to ovulate. I swear this part takes the longest. I think i have about 3-4 days to go. We are now in the BD every day stage...which of course is fun. Lol

Thanks kakae. I guess what I am concerned about is whether it will have any effect in pregnancy if it is there. Which i suppose not gonna affect.
About ms, I remember having Symptoms on andoff with first pregnancy so, nothing to worry about. However, if they are completely gone than therr is reason to worry.

Aayla, good luck hun.

I am 5dpo today and having some cramps from last night. Temps have gone high from yesterday but, no estrogen dip yet. Feels like something isn't right this cycle too.

So here is a pic of tonight O test. This is a different brand than what I have been using as I had to go to a different dollar store. I have one left of the other brand but it was in the cupboard and these were in a bag by the toilet so easy access. Lol I am freaking out though. Lol the test said a positive would be confirmed in 3 min and a negative by 10. The test line just kept getting darker past the 3 min. The pic is taken around 10 min ish. I didn't have a timer on it.

Opinions?

Oh and I am now holding pee for 2 hours to test again with the other brand.

Attachments

• 20151114_185326.jpg
    20151114_185326.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
And when I tested with the other brand 2 hours later it was negative. Not even close to being as dark as the test line. I am going to keep testing and BDing just in case. We will see what my temps do over the next few days

definitely positive Aayla. Good Thing you are covering your base. Welcome to tww!

Omg. Holy crap. I don't even know what to think.

Looks poditive to me too aayla do you have any other signs ewcm etc? Strange how the other was negative?! Xx

No other signs other than the twinges earlier on. But no ewcm. But then we have BD everyday for the last few days so maybe it got lost in all of that. :haha:
I am carefully paying attention for it.

Possibly. I have had no watery or ewcm at all leading up to this. We shall see. Usually I have it once but it is possible to not have a lot of it to notice it come out. Maybe I will have some later today.

I generally have ewcm few cycles and then there are few where I don't. May be you will get it later. Drink lots of water it helps. and keep testing atleast 2-3mortoe confirm it's gone negative. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->