August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

This morning was negative. Almost positive. But not as dark. It could be my pee was too diluted. It is the end of my day right now and I held for 2 hours but maybe not enough. I will test again at 7pm.

I never noticed EWCM the last two times I got pregnant, Aayla. That opk looks positive to me. Hope you've caught the egg xx

Kandl, I have been feeling awfully sick too but then I will get a day every now and then when it's gone. It's hard not to worry, but try to enjoy the relief xx

I'm not good on these OPKs, but it looked positive to me aayla. As for ewcm, I never noticed it in all 3 of my pregnancies, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Even though I know it's easier said as we obsess when trying to get pregnant don't we x

I hope we did too. We tried to do it this morning but he didn't have much left. Lol we haven't been restricting to just every 24-48 hours. :blush: so now we have to wait until tomorrow morning. I hope we have done is enough.

My fingers are crossed for you! But you've been bding everyday so I definitely think it'll be enough. Remember when I was moaning because we didn't bd the day of ovulation or the day before? And I was worried that id missed my chance? Well look at me now, remember sperm can last up to 7 days

Can I just ask all of you... In your previous pregnancies now much (if any) weight did you lose/gain in your first trimester. Just weighed myself now and was surprised what I saw. I got weighed at the doctors when I had my smear on 8th October I was 68kg (10.7stone) now I weigh 9.8stone. That's a loss of 13lbs in 5 weeks.. Surely that's not good 😐

So true. Lol. I now just wait for my temp spike. And on that note...off to bed I go.

Can I just ask all of you... In your previous pregnancies now much (if any) weight did you lose/gain in your first trimester. Just weighed myself now and was surprised what I saw. I got weighed at the doctors when I had my smear on 8th October I was 68kg (10.7stone) now I weigh 9.8stone. That's a loss of 13lbs in 5 weeks.. Surely that's not good 😐

If you have been really sick it can happen. My mom lost 50 lbs while pregnant with me and half of that in the first trimester due to morning sickness. It will likely even out when you can eat full meals again.

Sorry Kandl, my last post about sickness coming and going was meant for you xx

I gained 12lbs in the first tri wth DS, I had zero sickness just massive appetite! 😱

I gained 14/15 pounds throughout my whole pregnancy (which is amazing, you should have seen the size of me!) And a couple of months after birth I was lighter than pre-pregnancy, but completely different shape and lost all muscle tone. Not that I was well sculpted before, but I just have no tone at all now. I am hoping to really try to get back in shape after this baby as I have done absolutely nothing since before so had my daughter and if I'm being honest with myself, most of my aches and pains and low energy levels are down to just not being very active, I prefer to lounge about :haha:

Pretty much same as me in my last pregnancy. I gained 16lbs I think it was. But within 2 months of having her I lost a massive 3 stone off my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't even know how it happened, I thought I looked good at the time, now I look at pictures and see skin & bones (I dropped to just 96lbs) soon put it back on over the years though :haha:
Wish I had your motivation to tone up though, I have zero motivation. I'm too lazy haha

100 pages! Way to go ladies!! I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF to (hopefully not) arrive on Friday. Tick tock.

Surge is over. Today's test was negative. So I should be ovulating right now. I am not sure when in the day it happens. Man I wish that was something we could pinpoint lol.
We got in a great BD session today so I think we are set. Hubby told me he still plans on us doing it every day for the rest of the week just in case. By my last cycles I should be ovulating on Wednesday. So he wants to be sure. Such a trooper.

I didn't gain much just 2.5-3lbs in first trimester. Was pucking 2-4times a day till three months.

Aayla, I see a spike?

There was a slight surge when I woke up. I am pleased to see it. We shall see what happens when I wake up tomorrow. Tomorrow will be key because I have spiked before.

Hopefully another couple of days of higher temps then your crosshairs! I don't seem to get an obvious spike in day 1 after ovulation, seems to take the full 3 days before crosshairs to actually climb above my pre ovulation temps

Yeah..I have no idea what is going to happen. I don't really have a set way of my temps going. I had one cycle where I ovulated bUT it was all similar to pre O temPS that I never got cross hairs...then it was my pregnant cycle so other than those two I have nothing to go.

Fx for November bfps.

Almost 7dpo today, feeling really really drained. Other than RLS,cm is kind there. But, not sure whether it is because of thrush or symptom. Going to Tokyo tomorrow and will be back on Friday which will be 10dpo hoping to test then. Gonna take my ic just in case if I feel like poas. lol. But, just one so that I won't get crazy poas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->