August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Well ladies cd3 for me the witch got me Saturday. Last cycle was 19 days only! Looks like cycles are screwy following mc boo hoo .... I hope this next one is normalish ........

Well done on O Aayla.

Fingers crossed sweety!

Where you at Lora and Mrsmac?

Hi to the bumps Joo, Kandl and good luck tomorrow Bubbles x

Hello to everyone else x

Ohh Sunshine, sorry af got you so early. Good luck for this cycle.

Well my temp dropped again so I am not sure that I ovulated yet. Possibly an early surge? Or maybe the test wasn't as positive as we thought? I am still testing.
I will be confirming ovulation with a progesterone test next week.
I am kinda bummed. But still hopeful as my original O day isn't until Wednesday

If I get a BFN this cycle I am going back to the digital opk. It may be more expensive but the smiley is worth it.

Maybe. I have pcos so my temps can get erratic. There has been some emotional upheaval at home. Hubby and I had a whopper of a fight. We made up but it was only 2 days ago.

TMI question!

Please give your input if you can. I had thrush few days ago and got treated with vaginal med(don't know name) and cream to apply externally. It is getting better but, tmi I had a big big globe of creamy cm. Which, I am not sure whether it is medicine or cm. I am feeling wet down there from many days after ovulation but, thrush is hindering the actual tracking of cm. It was yellowish and really creamy(like play dough in texture). Sorry for tmi question but, can't find anything else on Google. Can it be med? that came out?

sorry Af got you sunshine 😣 good luck for this cycle xx

Sweety when did the treatment finish? Ive never had that but ive always used the pessary so I'm not sure xx

Bubbles good luck for scan update us when you can- hopefully with a wriggly little baby scan pic xx

Afm cd 14 - haven't done an Opk yet today but can tell it will be negative as no ewcm or twinges yet. Hoping to ovukate before the. Weeks out. Took soua this cycle xx

Doctor said the medicine which she put is for a week which makes Treatment 5days. Still using cream and has started feeling better already. She just said week so, I am not sure why it would be so much of stuff down there.

Bubbles good luck for scan update us when you can- hopefully with a wriggly little baby scan pic xx

Thanks chick. I'm really worried about going, I just can't see how it can be good news today unless they really messed up at the first scan. I'm kind of more worried because it probably won't be a definite answer today if there's still a heartbeat but dates still behind, and I really can't afford another scan. My booking appointment is tomorrow and it's going to feel pointless going if things are still too behind today.
Feel bad for my mum too as she's been dragged into this now, and my sister is causing her a lot of stress at the moment as she split with her fiancé and ended up in hospital last night due to not eating/sleeping etc. and getting quite poorly.

You shouldn't feel guilty- you need your mums support at times like this. Hopefully the first scan was just not measured very well xx

I got some watery cm today! It is not a lot but it is there. I think i need to drink more water. And right on schedule just like last cycle. We shall see how it goes. We are still BDing every day. I told him that he no longer has to worry about anything and now it is sex for fun. Lol. That seems to have taken the pressure off. We have always had a healthy sex life so doing it nearly every day is not really new. :blush: but now he isn't concerned about getting to the end. :haha:

I'm so nervous waiting for news on bubbles- keep checking in.

Hurray for watery cm aayla. Mine seems to have gone watery this morn too, but like you, doesn't seem much. Mind it's too early for me to be ovulsting yet anyway, I'm guessing the weekend for me hopefully x

I am also curious about bubbles. I hope everything goes well.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for you bubbles xx

I've just come in to ask the same question.... How did you get on bubbles? Hope everything is okay xx

Sorr for the delay in updating ladies, I just typed a long update but it wiped off before posting, so quick update is it wasn't good news unfortunately, no heartbeat today. I will try update better tomorrow.

sorry to hear that bubbles. Please update in details when you have time.Hugs.

Oh bubbles..I am sorry to hear that.

Afm..I have an issue with today's temp. I was woken up an hour earlier to go to the bathroom. I temper before I got up. Then I quickly went and came back to bed. My alarm went off and I temped again and this time it was a very different temp and much lower. Which would be the correct one to put in my chart.

So this is today's opk. I just don't know.

Attachments

• 20151117_190132.jpg
    20151117_190132.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79