August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I don't mind clear blue myself but understand you wanting to wait x

I'm so sorry about your loss Bubbles.

I am now 3-4 DPO. I'm trying to keep sane and not symptom spot, but I'm exhausted despite a good night of sleep and so thirsty. I know nothing is even possible this early. I am trying not to be too hopeful either....

Lora, it was bad test. The control line didn't come up. So, i don't want to waste money for few hours.

Bubbles, sorry I didn't read your posts. I agree with lora that in the time you will change your mind and take some time out to give your body to heal. I know it might not be the reason but, you will get some time to heal emotionally too.

Good luck danser with tww.

Bubbles I don't know if this will help or not, but when I had my mc in August they kept me in over night as they wanted to keep and eye on my bleeding and what I passed when I needed a wee. They also had to keep checking my blood pressure. I didn't have any tablets or anything like that. I lost a lot naturally but they also inserted a speculum into me and pulled clots of blood and tissue out too �� X

Also this has just popped up on my Facebook, just wondered if any of you have tried it? It looks to have some good reviews. I've never heard of it before, just thought I'd show you for if any of you would be interested in it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Ugh temp didn't spike but I did wake up slightly cold. Hubby opened the window at some point in our sleep. It is quite cold outside. Do you think that could affect a spike?

And I won't see hubby until Saturday evening due to our work schedules so we are done with the BD.

Opk today was really close to positive. I have no idea what is going on. Maybe it is the tests I am using. I wish I had forked out the money for the digital. No ambiguity with a smiley face.

Opk today was really close to positive. I have no idea what is going on. Maybe it is the tests I am using. I wish I had forked out the money for the digital. No ambiguity with a smiley face.

I have PCOS and before the diagnosis My temps would be all over the place, almost positive OPK's. It was so frustrating I wanted to cry. When I am on medicated cycle the OPK's are so clearly positive. I use wondfos and I see a clear temp shift, so maybe you haven't O'd yet.

That would suck if I haven't. There is no way to get BD in until Saturday night. It is just weird that 2 cycles have me O on day 17 but this one is all over the place. Maybe the mc did something.

Hope you already o'd Aayla.

Bfn at 10dpo with evening almost night urine. Don't know if it will change to bfp with fmu or not but, I am kinda started thinking this is not my month after all.

You never know Sweety.

I got my positive Opk today, cd 17. really happy with that, the soya has deff brought it forward 😃

Aayla hope they go positive soon

Joo and kandl how are things going?

Bubbles, sending you love xx

That would suck if I haven't. There is no way to get BD in until Saturday night. It is just weird that 2 cycles have me O on day 17 but this one is all over the place. Maybe the mc did something.

They always say you are regular until you are not. I hope it comes soon. What does BD mean?

They always say you are regular until you are not. I hope it comes soon. What does BD mean?

BD means sex

You never know Sweety.

I got my positive Opk today, cd 17. really happy with that, the soya has deff brought it forward 😃

Aayla hope they go positive soon

Joo and kandl how are things going?

Bubbles, sending you love xx

Glad you've got your positive opk so soon 😁. Fx for you!

And I'm good Thankyou, morning sickness is back.. Worse than ever before 😷 but I'm not complaining, it's all worth it :) X

BD = baby dance..aka sex. Lol just a descreet acronym that is always used on ttc forum.

No temp spike today either. I am getting discouraged. We were able to do it this morning because he stayed up until I got home. And now my temp time is going to be way off tomorrow as I have an event that I have to be up at 8am for. That is usally when I go to bed. I do hope I have ovulated and that my temps are just screwy. I won't know for sure until Monday. While I normally go for my progesterone test on Cd24 which is normally my 7dpo I think i will go on Cd22. Kind of in the middle between cd21 and Cd24.

Bubbles so sorry to hear ur update xxx look after urself hun. I know how hard it is to have mc after mc. U need lots of tlc and time to grieve and adjust. Take care hun.

Lora hurray for O fingers crossed this is ur month.

Aayla hope u did O.

Beary sorry to hear the witch got u.

Hi everyone else. Joo and Kandl hope all good.

I'm cd8 & hoping for a normal cycle this month hoping O might come around cd12.

It seems I got a very positive opk yesterday. Makes me question any other one I thought was positive. The last time I saw one this positive I still had hcg in my system. Lol
So it looks like I should O today. :D

So I had to switch my schedule because I have an event this morning, Unfortunately my sleep turned into just a 4 hour nap. My time is way way off because of the change but i have an extreme temp jump this morning. I'm not sure if I should discard this temp or not.

Yay Aayla for O!

I didn't know BD meant sex, I guess I just prefer saying sex. I'm either 5 or 6 DPO. FF says 6 I say 5. It sucks this wait. I just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->