August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Fingers crossed Danser! When will you be testing?

How is everyone else today? X

I tested this morning fully expecting a BFN and of course it was stark white negative. We will see what my temps do over the next few day though.

Yeah it's a little early still. The earliest I've got a bfp is 9 dpo but usually 10. Fingers crossed for you.

xx

got my cross hairs today!! 3DPO!! I am probably going to be symptom spotting like crazy. Comparing what i am feeling with the last time. But I know that every time is different so I hopefully won't freak out if a symptom is missing. :haha:

I will begin testing next monday. Although the urge to poas is so strong even though it's not possible to get a positive test. At min I have to wait until Friday which is 7dpo and when I will confirm ovulation. So really what is 2 more days?

Monday sounds good hun- even at 7dpo it's highly unlikely you'd get a bfp even if you are pregnant x

yeah. even 10dpo is probably pushing it for me. That's the earliest I can justify as that was when I got my first squinter.

I told my mom that I am not telling the results. She knows I'm due to test soon but I said I'm not even telling her. Not until Christmas Day. It will be hard. But if I am, my LMP would put me at 7 weeks on Dec 20 and they will likely want to do a viability scan then like last time.

aaah But I'm jumping ahead. Now to just get through this week.

Well, you know ive said it before but there seems to be around a 30% bfp rate on most threads.
There's only been mine on 1st nov but technically would have got it in oct as I didn't test after 9dpo.

So there's got to be a couple of positives at least before the months out?!

that would be sweet. FF says my score is high in timing, so did countdown to pregnancy.

AF got me. One more month to try to get a Christmas bfp. And it will then be 12 months of trying :(

Sorry hun 😣 it's horrible to think about going into a new year with no bfp. Fingers crossed for a xmas bfp xx

Sorry your period came.

Maybe you and I Aayla will be lucky and this will be our month!

Sorry kakae, me too started spotting so af is gonna show up today or tomorrow.

danser,Lora and Aayla, fx this is your month!

Af is bang on time. So, the ttc has being postponed till March. Moving, going on vacation etc. Well, atleast will get some break from this.

How is everyone else doing?

I am doing well. 4dpo today. I have little no symptoms compared with last time. But I know that most don't get anything until implantation. I have had some cramping yesterday and some more today. More than just twinges. Temps are still well above cover though.

I'm sorry to hear that Sweety. Hopefully time will go reakly quickly for you.

4dpo here too.

Not feeling very confident though x

Sorry to hear sweety, hope the next few months fly by for you.
Fx for you both, lora and aayla X

Thanks hun.

Bubbles how are things with you? Have you decided whether to ttc again or is it still too early to be asking? Xx

I'm 9 or 10 DPO I'm thinking closer to 9 though. Fertility friend said my chart is looking triphasic now, which I don't think is a clear sign. I still had a BFN this morning. I'm debating whether or not to even bother to test tomorrow. I feel like it will make me more sad and down somehow.

Sorry for not replying earlier ladies, been so busy at work - thanks for the lovely messages, I know I just need k get myself out of this blasted rut and I'll be ok!

Feeling a little more positive today. Got what is the closest to a positive OPK ever this afternoon (but wondering if it means I've I'd already?) and had a lot of cm (albeit not clear - not sure if that still counts?) Hopefully BD tonight! X

Edited to add a better photo - top one is an OPK I took a bit later on. Hate to get my hopes up but I think that's positive?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79