August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Opk was very positive yesterday. Then I got the huge spike. So I think I ovulated. :D I am super happy. I am in the tww now.

Aayla I get confused if you're ahead ir behind us in the uk. What day is it there lol xx

At this moment it is Saturday Nov 21 2:11pm. You guys are 8 hours ahead of me.

Ok so your positive Opk you posted was still today here lol. That's what confused me 🙈 what about the day before? Did you do an opk that day? Xx

Yep and it was negative. I had a close to positive cd16. Negatives until yesterday cd19.

:bfn: Today with fmu. I am totally heartbroken. Had yi and what seems like ib on 8dpo and yesterday too. It's like slap in the face. Looks like life is playing joke with.
I am sure I won't be doing any opk's or anything from now. I was better off without them. Also, testing early is only making things difficult for me.
Feel like mc had it's long term effect on my body in some way.

I'm sorry Sweety, bfns are so hard to see. Just have to keep thinking it's only a 20% each month, and one month we will be in it xx

How is everyone? This thread seems to be quiet recently.. Or is it just me?

I was reading through your journal earlier lora, and I had to chuckle at you and hubby :haha:

How are you aayla? God you're finally in the ttw

Sorry you got a bfn sweety, how many dpo are you today?

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA lately, feeling a bit bummed and massively hormonal/crabby so been keeping a low profile.

Still not getting positive OPKs and this is my third cycle of using them. I get light second line for a few days then nothing, it's almost like my body is trying to ovulate but not quite making it.

Stopped taking agnus castus today, seems like it's not working for me any longer. I really need to try and get my weight under control or it's never going to happen. And that just makes me feel more depressed because I know I have such a tough time losing weight 😢

Would you consider giving the Soya a whirl mrsmac? X

Tried soy a while back and it made things so much worse - didn't ovulate, had really erratic cycles and had awful acne. In all honesty, I think I just need to try and lose some weight. I just don't feel like I can do it, which makes me feel so miserable x

I am doing well Kandl. My temp stayed high today. My time is still way off due to trying to switch back to graveyard schedule but I don't think it would affect my temp this much. I think i am 2dpo now. I am so excited!

I think all the threads are quiet. There was one in the tww forum that was asking why no new threads were around and where did everybody go.

Mrsmac: I am sorry you are having a hard time. Losing weight is really tough. I definitely know as I am very overweight. The best thing I found was cutting out as much sugar as possible and on 30 min of exercise most days of the week. Tony Horton says if you can work out 22 days out of the month then you are better than most people. Lol oh and Do Your Best and Forget The Rest.

If you aren't ovulatinf have you thought of going a more medicates route like Letrozole (aka femara)? It works wonders. Has very little side effects compared with clomid and doesn't affect the lining of the uterus like clomid does.

Tried soy a while back and it made things so much worse - didn't ovulate, had really erratic cycles and had awful acne. In all honesty, I think I just need to try and lose some weight. I just don't feel like I can do it, which makes me feel so miserable x

Have you ever tried a slimmibg group? I highly recommend slimming world x

So tonight my friend turned up with her new baby. Was hard but I had a cuddle xx

Thanks ladies, I've just reached a bit of a low point. Was feeling quite philosophical for a couple of cycles but starting to feel utterly bummed, very teary all the time at the minute.

I've been to the GP about it a few times and where I am in the UK (in the west of Scotland) I don't meet the criteria for medical fertility support (I am under 36, my BMI is more than 28 and I am already lucky enough to have a child).

I've been to wright watchers and lost 3 stone for my wedding a few years back but it was a really hard slog and I'm pretty sure I only managed it because I was so scared of people staring at me on my wedding day!! I went to slimming world when I was on mat leave and it worked wonders. But I just don't have he staying power.

My problem is I'm in a major slump at the mo. Until I get out of this funk and give myself a shake, I just will not stick to anything. I'm stressed as hell at work (I absolutely love my job but it's quite a lot of pressure) and when I've got that much on, I can't focus on diet - I can only do one thing at a time if that makes sense!

In general, I just feel like is given up - I'm fat, I'm miserable and I'm stressed at work so DH and I keep bickering, the house is a bomb site and all I want to do is hide away.

Sorry ladies, I know I should be thankful for the good things I have I life. Just feeling a bit meh xx

Sorry you're feeling that way hun- ive felt pretty similar for the last 12 months or so and it's not a nice feeling. Obviously the losses did nothing to help. Just feel lke im pulling myself out of it a bit now xx

I totally understand where you are coming from. I was pretty fit last year for my size but I lost my job, had a mc and now I just have to do my best to put 2 feet forward to get out of bed. Let alone work out.

My advice is to try not to think too hard about it. You know the smarter choices to make. Just do your best to make those choices.

Your medical system in regards to fertility is what is keeping me from taking the steps to move to Scotland. At least until our family is done being created.

Good luck for the tww danser and aayla :dust:

Sorry af got you cbeary :hugs:

Kakae did you test yet or did the spotting turn in to af?

Hope you are doing ok bubbles :hugs:

Sorry you got a bfn sweety, are you going to test some more over the coming days? I got a late bfp, was on CD33, despite getting bfn when af was a couple of days late, so I must have o'd late. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

:hugs: mrsmac. i feel like that sometimes, everything is just crap and the house is a tip and i get in to a major rut. It will pass, you'll find the motivation or find the trick that works for you re weight loss. I am exactly the same, can't even focus on starting anything until i get out of the rut. Hope you feel better soon xx

Love to everyone else, hope you're all doing ok xx

Afm, i had to ring the midwife team on Thursday because I still hadn't received my appointment or maternity book in the post, despite referring myself 5 weeks ago! They could get me in next week btw at a clinic I can't get to so have to wait 2 weeks for the clinic near me. I will finally have my booking appointment on Thursday 3rd Dec I'll be 12 weeks, so goodness knows when they will fit me in for the scan. They said there had been some confusion because my last booking appt was cancelled when i had mc so I had got lost in the system :dohh:

kandl and joo, I am 13dpo. I did not test today, yesterday was last test with fmu. I think I am out because of cervix position. Thanks for letting me know joo, even if I did o late we didn't dtd because of yi. So, no use for me to clutch the straw.

joo, how can they lose a appointment in system? so stupid. But, glad you will get your appointment at 12weeks. keep us updated.

Mrsmac, so sorry you have are going through low phase. You have tried so many things already but, don't give up. It's just bad times I suppose. I was little overweight before wedding but, I joined dance classes and tried apple diet and what not and lost few kilo's. May be your work stress might also be causing some effects on your health.

Aayla, Eek! fx for you.

This is my first cycle post lost and I'm in such a state. Part of me thinks it just won't happen this cycle, not sure why. Yet I am charting and looking at my signs and right now at about 7-8 DPO it's starting to look like the chart where I got my BFP. Sigh.....

Fingers crossed Danser! When will you be testing?

How is everyone else today? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->