August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

That is positive! I'm almost as excited as I am when I see my own lol! I'm sooooo pleased to see this, go catch that egg!!! Xx

Eeek! I'm pretty sure this will be the first time i ovulate (if I do!) since mc. What do you make of the yellow stringy cm? Can't find much about it online anywhere x

Hmm not sure hun? You're supposed to chart the most fertile you have that day, so you could have a couple of different types but the most fertile should be used as an indicator. Have you had any ewcm or watery?

Yeah I've had some watery the last few days then yesterday it got really stringy/stretchy but was and still is quite yellowy. It's the consistency of ewcm just not the colour x

Ok so this is mega TMI but how long does it take for swimmers to reach fallopian tubes?!

I get middle pains when I ovulate so I can tell almost the minute it happens, pains last about an hour. I got these at 7.30 ish and BD an hour later. Does that mean I've missed it?!

It's the first time I am certain I've ovulated in three months, I'd be gutted we missed it entirely! Last time we BD was 6 days ago so definitely no chance of there being any swimmer waiting! X

I get the pains on the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. The good swimmers can get there in 20 minutes I believe x

Eek! Mrsmac, I am really happy for you. You finally caught that surge.
I think swimmers take 3-4hours to reach so, you should be ok. Good luck in tww.

It varies with the swimmers. Some can be quite fast (particularly newer ones) and others can be a bit slower. I have heard a wide range from 20 min to 12 hours.

This is usually why they say to do it the 3 days leading up to and the day of. So there are swimmers waiting for the egg. But many women catch it by doing it the day of.

It is now a wait and see.

Afm: huge temp dip today. Room wasn't cold and I waited a few minutes when I woke as I sleep with my mouth open so I always wait and close my mouth when I wake to make sure. It is far too early for af as I have a long luteal phase. Could this be an implantation dip so soon?

Ooh fingers crossed then!

To be honest, I'm just happy I ovulated at all!!

How is everyone else doing? X

I get the pains on the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. The good swimmers can get there in 20 minutes I believe x

I only get it right at the time and it's not like a sharp pain in the one area, it's like an acidic achy feeling in my whole uterus as if there's some kind of nasty fluid in there. I know that sounds mad but it's how it feels when you put something on a cut, that burny sensation you get. Except it lasts for ages. It was still going on when we BD last night!

Anyhoo, fingers crossed we caught it. Will find out in two weeks I guess!! X

Happy birthday to angel eve Lora.Thinking of you and your family. Lots of love.

6dpo and I feel nothing like I felt last time. Totally has me discouraged. I have some twinges and cramping going on but nothing else. I am tired all the time but I also haven't been able to get fully back to my regular sleep schedule since the one day interruption.

My temp spiked back up so that is good but the next week is going to be nerve racking. I pick up tests in the morning after work and in the afternoon when I get up I go for my progesterone test. Not sure if I will cave and poas.

At 12 DPO my temp dropped quite a bit so I'm pretty sure my period is coming soon. How do you cope with a BFN after a loss? I just want to cry and hide so badly. Actually I just want to sleep until I have a BFP.

At 12 DPO my temp dropped quite a bit so I'm pretty sure my period is coming soon. How do you cope with a BFN after a loss? I just want to cry and hide so badly. Actually I just want to sleep until I have a BFP.

I totally understand. I wonder sometimes if it would have been better for me not to have gone through it. But I can't change anything. I think we just have to keep putting one foot forward and carrying on. But it is hard. I am in such a rut and I can't seem to pull out of it.

Thanks ladies.

Danser, I just tell myself it's one month closer to a bfp, I think it helps a little bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->