August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thanks ladies, have posted a couple more pics in my journal. I have a follow up spot at hospital tomorrow from Eden so will test again in the morning and hopefully I have a definite answer to let him know.

Congrats Lora!

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my period to get here. I wish this whole process was easier.....

I definitely see those lines Lora!

How long have you got left to wait for AF danser?

Took the last test I had. 10dpo. BFN. Sometimes I think i see a shadow of a line but sometimes I think if you look long enough at a test you can see what you want to see.

Loads of symptoms have popped up. I hate having a long lp. It is closer to a 3 ww instead of 2.

I will probably cave and buy more tests.

If you have a long lp 10dpo is still early x

Agree with Lora hun, don't lose hope! Can you post pics of the squinters? X

Nothing seems to show up in pics.

First pic is with no flash
Second pic with flash
Third pic is the one with flash cropped

Attachments

• 20151130_121249.jpg
    20151130_121249.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151130_121358.jpg
    20151130_121358.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151130_121555.jpg
    20151130_121555.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 10
I'm seeing something especially on last one x

I can pos see a squinter on the last pic but not absolutely certain. Arrgghh! Why does TTC have to be such a tease! Can you try again tomorrow with FMU? X

and when I look at the pics in my phone I see something on the second one. This is exactly what happened last time. Squinter at 10dpo and then got a faint pink at 13dpo. Well I am out of tests. Not sure if I will get to the store today. I have to go to the bank tomorrow to get rent so I may wait until tomorrow to pick some up and then test again on Wednesday. I have a dinner I am hosting on Wednesday so it would be kinda cool to do a quiet announcement to these close friends.

Lora, did you get to see Darker lines? fx it's your sticky rainbow this time.

Aayla, it's difficult to capture it in pictures. May be Wednesday will make it pretty clear. fx for you.

Mrsmac, how many dpo are you?

Afm, no ttc for me but, I am kinda becoming depressed. I cried thinking about August loss and feeling really empty. I would have been 6 months pregnant when I meet my family. But, everything is ruined. We planned having small ceremony (baby shower) but, that was too early to even think of I guess. I am supposed to be happy to get to see my family but, it's just not happeing. God how I wish I could just go somewhere and hide. I am hopeless atm.
Sorry ladies didn't mean to rant here but, I know I can share anything with you all.

:hugs: sweety. I have days like that too - I don't think it will ever go away completely but I do think it'll get easier in time. Keep your chin up xx

Big hugs Sweety, sorry you're having a tough time. I totally get what you mean, I thought I was finally starting to cope better and deal with our losses, but the whole build up to Christmas is really dragging me down as that is meant to be when we were announcing a pregnancy to our family, and now we have to get through it and pretend everything is fine and we're really happy when I know I won't be able to get that thought out of my head. I don't really enjoy Christmas much anymore due to losing my best friend close to Christmas and my Nanna passing away on Christmas Eve, and it hasn't been the same for my side of my family since we lost my dad suddenly 5 years ago. I'm just grateful DD is still too young to understand it, and hopefully I can make next year very special for her. But this year I can't wait until it's all over, I'm usually all sorted by now but I've not been able to find the enthusiasm for shopping at all.
DH wants to get the tree and decorations up this weekend but I can't stand the idea of them being all over the house for so long, it already seems to go on for too long as it is! I think he thinks we can just throw ourselves into the Christmas thing to make everything feel better but it doesn't work like that for me. Sorry for the rant!

So sorry you're feeling down Sweety, think it's understandable though. It's really hard to try and get through a loss- I don't think you ever get over it. Allow yourself those feelings, they're a natural part of grief.

Ive posted a pic of today's test in journal- I won't post in here as I know alot of you are having a hard time and that way you can choose whether to look and I totally get it if you don't want to!

Superdrug test looked about same which worried me, clear blue a little darker, and IC a fair bit darker. I don't think fmu works too well for me. Frer shoukd turn up today or tomorrow.

I'm not sure if the tests are positive enough to inform consultant but if I don't I'll be 12 weeks til I saw him (if everything went to plan, which im not T all confident if!
Aayla any more tests today? Xx

no more tests yet. It's only 12:13am here lol. I came home sick from work. I have really bad nausea, fatigue and I was light headed. I feel feverish with no fever. And so very very tired. Either I have a cold that is going around or I am pregnant. I got all the similar symptoms last time so I am optimistic.

I did cave and buy 2 more tests. I'm tempted to do a 4 hour hold and test (if I can..I've been peeing like crazy).

but if it's negative then I will wait until thursday or Friday to use the last one. I have spent $60 now on tests. I think that is my limit.

End of day 10dpo. 3 hour hold. Frer. Pic taken not long after 10 min mark as it took a bit to get the camera to focus.

Sometimes I think i see something. A flash of pink now and then. Other times I don't.

I have one test left. As much as it will pain me I should wait. I know that if I am pregnant I will get a positive in 2 or 3 days.

2nd pic is tweaked

Attachments

• 20151201_034825.jpg
    20151201_034825.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151201_035806.jpg
    20151201_035806.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
I'm so sorry Sweety. I miss my daughter so much and I keep thinking of the holidays and how close I would have been to having her.

Aayla I don't see a line, but I'm not good at seeing them, unless they are pretty clear.

I'm still waiting for my period, my cramps are so bad I'm guessing it will be later today though. I just want a new cycle to start already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->