August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

More cramps have started. Not too bad, mild but noticeable. It is also achey in my lower back. Definitely not going to waste another test. I think af is on her way.

More cramps have started. Not too bad, mild but noticeable. It is also achey in my lower back. Definitely not going to waste another test. I think af is on her way.

Ugh that sucks. Sorry. The worst is waiting until your period arrives when you know you are already out....

Danser, fx this is your month.

Aayla, hope af stays away.

Lora, yes. Mohini is sick too. She always gets bronchitis during this time of year. I saw your post of alice. How is she doing now?

Mrsmac, 8dpo is early. And no symptoms can be symptoms too.

Afm, dtd yesterday but, I again had pinkish bleeding. I am really sore. Not sure what is happening. After yeast infection this is third time I bled after dtd. I am kind of scared. Do you ladies think I should get checked?

I would definitely get checked sweetie. Might just be all the BDing but always best to get checked X

Mrsmac, that is what bothering me. We are not bding much because of all the moving and stuff. So, that seems quite odd to have spotting.

Could you still have a bit of thrush? Thrush can cause bleeding. Hope M is feeling better soon, Alice is a lot better today.

Mrsmac any more tests?

Aayla- sorry you think Af is coming xx

I'm getting a weird feeling in my uterus area. It's kind of a rushing / gurgling feeling. Sometimes I get cramps but they are not quite like af. Almost like a combo of af, pregnancy (remembering from last cycle), and having to go to the bathroom. So weird.

A bit of heartburn today and a bit tingly in the boobs. I sometimes hate when I get symptoms because it gets my hopes up.

About to go to bed soon. man will it ever be hard to not test when I get up. 14dpo was when I got my good positive. Not faint and hubby saw it clear as day.

Lora, I am starting to think it could be. I have no other symptoms though. And have absolutely no time to visit doc but, might just go in if the wierd feeling in vag doesn't go away. I am glad to hear alice is little better. It sucks to see them having difficulty to breath. I know too early to ask but, did you went for first appointment?

Mrsmac, you must be 10dpo I guess?

Sure am sweety. Did you get to the doctors?

Not got any of the usual pre AF symptoms - no sore boobs and no cramping or anything - but I'm irritated as hell! Either way, pretty much feeling out this cycle. Ho hum, onwards to the next cycle!

What I am feeling though is really really ill - getting a cold DS and DH have had the last week and feel all dizzy 🤒

Off work for the next ten days though as had a tonne o holidays still to take - looking forward to some G&R (gin and relaxation!)

Aayla, so hard not to test! Hope you get your BFP soon X

Ive got a good feeling for you mrsmac.

Sweety, I have a telephone appt with Dr tonight, I couldn't get a face to face appt x

Nah, I'm fairly confident it's not going to happen this cycle - tested again today (couldn't help myself!) and of course it was negative!

Got none of the cramping/pulling, no sore boobs, nothing. I'm fairly sure my progesterone levels are way low again as I'm very dry downstairs and no achy boobs.

I think even if I did get a BFP this cycle it wouldn't end well as I have a strong feeling my hormones are off again.

I caved and tested and got BFN. FF has af starting tomorrow but that is based on averaging my other cycles. I say she is due monday. So any time now.

Not sure what my temps are doing, went back up a bit today. My times are still off as I can't sleep more than 5 or 6 hours at a time. But even when I adjust them it just makes the temp higher because I am waking up sooner than before.

I don't always get a dip though near af but they are usually not this high before it.

But I am out of tests now and broke. so now I just wait. If AF isn't here by Wednesday then I will request a blood test.

I just hope she comes relatively on time. I really don't want to take provera to induce her again.

So I'm probably just adding hope to the fire but I have this implantation doubling calculator. It was right the last time. So I am thinking I possibly implanted late. I had 2 dips in my chart. The second one was a temp taken under slighly more unusual circumstances (although I can't recall what now) and it was quite low. So at first I discarded it. BUT if this is the case then my hcg wouldn't be detectable (even on a frer) until at least next Wednesday.

Doesn't mean a whole lot because I still have to wait this out. But it gives me a glimmer of hope.

Mrsmac, remember LORA saying same thing and it was her month? I am not giving you false hope but, it is still very early.
icouldn't go to doctor's because I am in new place now. Don't have health insurance for this state yet. Might be while when I get it.

Lora, hope the telephone appointment goes well.

Aayla, chin up. May be next month will be yours.

Dr didn't ring! Will call up on Monday.

Looking forward to the next bfp there has to be one just around the corner?

I'm not feeling very confident about this pregnancy today 😔

Just got a bad feeling about it all. Todays test looks about same as yesterday's. Have decided to stop testing now, whT will be will be x

Definitely, the sad thing is we can't control what happens. But please don't give up hope hon xx

I'm ok now- yesterday's test seemed to have a lot of dye in, even the control line was super dark. They were only done 22 hours apart too.
Ive done an opk and that's darker than this afternoons so I think (hope!) everything is fine! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->