August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thank you ladies, I know how everyone here understand and support each other here so feel very comfortable talking about anything here.

Bubbles, it's really sad that so many bad things happened Around Christmas for you. But, hope with each passing year you will find some peace in knowing that the dear ones are still near you watching you from above. I definitely can't compare or imagine your pain after another loss but, we have to celebrate even if we don't feel like because, the little one who is in existence deserves it.

Lora, I understand you not posting tests pic here. I saw them and those are very clearly positive. Fx, toes and everything crossed for your sticky bean. Personally I won't mind seeing bfp here. It might give some of us hope but, not sure about others.

Danser and Mrsmac, thank you. Hope your af arrives soon danser so that you can move on.

I was able to hold off on testing today lol. It was hard though. It will be hard to wait until Thursday.

I am upset because I didn't get to temp today. Hubby woke me up early and in a rush and I was so disoriented that I forgot to temp.

didn't hold off long. lol Held it and tested. Thought I got a squinter. I took it apart but there was nothing but the indent line where it should have been. I am out of tests now. So I won't have one when I wake up.

I'm feeling out now. I'm not sure if I should buy any more tests or just wait the 5 more days to see if af shows up. Because my cycles vary she could come anytime between now and the 7th. If she doesn't then I can either buy a test or get a blood test done. I no longer have any symptoms, if anything I felt was a symptom or just random.

arg. I hate this part.

I got a call back from my RE negative blood work for pregnancy and my period should be here any day now. I'm really hoping it gets here today. There is no point in dragging this cycle out I just want my period and CD1

Sorry to hear it's negative Danser. And I totally understand you wanting the new cycle to start. I hate when af is late with nothing to show for it. I would love to get a blood test done but I am not late yet and they won't do one until that is the case and I get a negative hpt.

Sorry it's negative danser. We all know just how rough that is :(

Afm, I'm really struggling to fight the urge to opas! I'm only 7dpo and while I'm almost absolutely sure it's a bfn for me this cycle (I don't even have the post o sore boobs and other symptoms let alone pg symptoms!) I just can't help myself!! X

Argh my daughter got admitted to hospital with severe vomiting last night. We are still here as they can't seem to find the cause of it. Poor wee girl. Of course right at the time I should be dtd and ovulating haha I just want her better and home, its 11 am and she's at least sleeping now.

Kakae, hope dd feels better soon. We are kinda in same situation. But, no hospitalization so can understand how you feel.

Mrsmac, not being poas is kind of hard specially when you know you dtd in right time. lol.

Afm, cd9 today already feeling the urge to dtd but, too tired packing, travelling and having a sick toddler around.

Sorry I have been lurking for a while. Been trying not to think too much about ttc as we are trying to stay ares relaxed ares possible but it's not working.

I started my testing for repeat miscarraige yesterday so hoping we will have some answers on ares few months.

I am 11dpo today and caved a resend tested early, bfn :( and I'm getting af cramps now so expecting it in the next couple of days.

Sorry about your daughter kakea, hope they find some answers.

Sorry it is negative danser.

Xxx

I bought another box of 2 tests. Haven't used any yet. I am in the middle of 12dpo (Dec 2). I have had a bit of cramping today but not quite the same as af.

I am unsure if my holding and testing is as good as my fmu. I rarely make it 4 hours because I am usually conscious of the fact I am holding.

Kakae I hope Lo is better soon, poor soul 😞 awful when they're ill. Hope you manage to get some bd in today.

Sailor sorry it was bfn hun, hope you get some answers from the testing.

Oh no Sweety- another LO that's not well? Alice has croup I think, must be the time of year for them all catching horrible bugs! Cd9 is still early in sure you'll get some bd in around O.

Mrsmac, did you cave and test today or not? What about you Aayla? Xx

Looks like we posted at the samd time lora. Lol my post is the last one on previous page

I can never hold for 4 hours either. Mind even during the night I usually have to get up for a wee lol.

I usually do too. And if I don't I only sleep maybe 5 hours and I am practically dancing while I take my temp lol.

I am just so anxious and still desperate to test. If I test tonight I won't be able to test tomorrow as I like to wait 24 hours. I work tomorrow night and I won't test at work. So that will mean I have to wait 2 days and test Friday afternoon when I get up.

But I thought of a fabulous way of doing a funny christmas announcement. If I am my first scan will be just before Christmas. I am not sure you ladies in the UK have heard of Elf on the Shelf. But I thought of doing a naughty version where she is in the bathroom with her hand on her mouth in surprise and holding the pregnancy test. :haha:

Omg that would be hilarious! Such a fun way to announce!

Hahaha that would be a brilliant way to announce!!

I did cave Lora, obviously it was a BFN as I'm only 8dpo today!!

I'm definitely out though, boobs not at all sore and they are ALWAYS sore a week before AF of I've ovulated so I think I may have ridiculously low levels of progesterone :(

X

Ive never got a bfp at 8dpo either. Ive had no symptons at all this month not even cramping like I did with the other oregnsncies so you're deff not out yet and we are due another bfp soon !

Did another test. BFN. I think I am out. Going into 13dpo today. Any symptoms I have had could be explained by something else. and most have disappeared. I have one test left. I'm now going to wait for af to be late. I can't take questioning anymore and seeing the BFNs is just gutting. And the squinting and tilting and obsessing is giving me migraines. Af is due Monday if my body sticks with a 35 day cycle but it could come earlier.

Today is finally CD1! I start the femara on Saturday and go in for observation and blood work on the 14th. The last time it worked on the second cycle so I hope we are blessed the same this time.

Yay for a new cycle! Femara has been my blessing. I'm hoping that if I am not pregnant that af comes soon so I can start again. I'm about done with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->