August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Got my fingers crossed for you tww ladies :dust:

Sweety, can you buy those home testing kits at a drugstore? I haven't used them myself but I saw them near the balance activ gels i used when I had BV, Balance activ had their own tests and another brand i can't remember, you'll probably have different brands there.

Lora, i am keeping everything crossed that this work ot for you. It is hard to stay positive or get excited at this stage when you've had such heartbreak. Hope your little girl is doing ok and you get your Dr appointment x

Lora, as Mrsmac said, what will be will be. And since tests are darker I think everything should be fine. But, I know it is difficult to have confidence when we have had loss. fx for your healthy pregnancy.

Joo, I am in japan so, not sure whether I will get the drugs you described here or similar to that. But, i should be good to get checked in a week or two when I get insurance. Thanks for info. How is your lil bean doing?how are you?

Pink when I wiped. Af is around the corner. Either tomorrow or Monday. As expected. Definitely not pregnant.

New plan for this cycle. No opk's. No testing until af is due. I know when I am about to ovulate. And I get a definite spike in temp after I do. We do it every day so there isn't really a time we will miss it.

I think we didn't catch due to stress. We had a big fight right around that time. So now I just want to relax and not worry too much about it.

Congratulations Lora happy and healthy 9 months to u.

Sorry to hear u think ur out Aayla.

I'm not sure what's going on 10/11 dpo today and had weird pinching pains on left side uterus for about two hours yesterday and sore bbs started yesterday and tiny bit pink cm but tests are bfn!?

Sorry I've been quiet, but been reading everything you've all been writing. Sorry that you think you're out aayla, but remember af hasn't come yet, so there's still hope.

How's everyone else?

I want abit of advice if you don't mind please. I'm currently out shopping (well I was, but I'm currently sat in the car holding back tears) and I've started getting pains in my lower stomach, pains like I got last time when I had my mc. Except this time there's no blood. I haven't been sick this morning either, so I'm worried, very worried. What should I do? Midwife only works 9-5 Monday to Friday. And I can't see EPU seeing me :/

Pretty sure I'm going to lose this one, tests still no darker today 😔

You've had amazing lines lora, try not to worry (although it's easier said, I know). Remember hcg doubles every 48 hours, so give it time. Just because your lines aren't getting darker doesn't mean the worse. My lines have stayed the same since 15 dpo. 13dpo was faint, 14dpo(missed period) was darker then 15dpo a little darker but abit lighter/similar to control line and that's how it stayed until I stopped testing at 20dpo (I think)!

Sunshine, it could just be too early - pinching could be implantation. Test again in two days and see - I only got BFP wth DS when I was 14dpo and even then it was quite faint! X

KandI it could just be growing/round ligament pain. How far along are you now? Given that you've had a loss, EPU might see you if you explain you're in a bit of pain and really worried X

Lora, please try not to worry hon. I know it's easier said than done but remember it will depend on when you pee, how long you've held, how much dye is in the test, what brand you're using - it really isn't a forgone conclusion hon. I know you've been through more than enough for one lifetime, but it ain't over til it's over! X

Aayla, sorry you're feeling down but that sound like a good plan - relax and see what happens next cycle! X

And, crampy this morning so just waiting on AF showing. I'm 11dpo today so she could be early. Would make sense if I have low progesterone. Meh ☹️

sunshine, I didn't get bfp till 3days after ib. It was 13dpo I guess. So, it could be that implantation is still happening.

Aayla, sorry hun. Sounds like a good plan. May be relaxing a bit might help.

Lora, my tests with dd didn't get darker everyday too. Try not to worry.

Kandl, I was just thinking of coming here and asking how you doing? I know it is worrisome but, may be it's just ligament pain. uterus is growing so might be just that. Can you ask midwife to see you on Monday.

Mrsmac, do you always get cramps when you have low progesterone? Did you test btw?

Afm, I know we are not ttc but, when i was packing my stock of ovulation strips I couldn't resist but, use it. And I used 5of them in course of 3days. We didn't get chance to bd yet but, I think I have positive opk? The middle one is what I think is positive. Whatdo you ladies think?

Attachments

• DSC_1946.jpg
    DSC_1946.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
Mrsmac, I'm 10+1 now. Still got the pain but I've also started feeling nauseous too (which normally happens around this time) so that's gave me abit of hope

Sweety, the pain is lower left, few inches above my pubic bone.. Exactly where it was last time. Do you think it could be ligaments down there?
And yes that opk looks very positive to me! What's going through your mind now? Are you wanting to bd in hope of something or not?

Kandl, I think it very well could be ligament pain on left lower side. With dd I had lots of pain on my right lower side but, doc told me to not to worry about it. I think it's pretty normal to feel scared after what we have been through. But, fx for your healthy pregnancy.
We are in middle of move to new place and really are very tired to dtd. After this we will be going to our parent's place for vacation so, it will be while when we ttc again seriously. I had that middle dark positive opk last night so, I have a feeling it might be too late to try now. But, if I manage to wake up early before dd wakes up I will give it a shot.

You might find you get your BFP right when it's least convenient sweety! That middle OPK definitely looks positive to me :)

KandI it does sound like round ligament pain! Here's hoping, have everything crossed for you.

Re cramps, I just meant AF cramps early - low progesterone can cause shorter luteal phase so would mean AF coming early. I'm only 11dpo today.

Anyway, the witch hasn't shown yet but she prob be here overnight or tomorrow x

Mrsmac, oh how I wish it could happen. But, don't have positive feeling for this month. Manage a dtd though late or not still good to have some time for two of us.
Sorry that your af is coming. But, you did o and that was your main concern from last two cycle isn't it?

Danser, I feel both are worse!

Well this just happened...

12dpo, mild cramps yesterday and absolutely nothing else. I am not saying this for sympathy but I genuinely think this will end the same way as last time as I have zero pinching/pulling and zero sore boobs.

But what will be will be, I can't do anything about it unless my GP can prescribe me some magic progesterone pills! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
Mrsmac, Way to go! see we told you it will be your month which you kept denying. Congratulations! And fx for sticky bean. I hope and pray your progesterone stays well above limits and you won't have to go through any of what happened last time.
hugs.

Thanks sweety, the dizziness should've been a give away - got that with Ben!

Not getting my hopes up yet but it's good to know o can get pregnant x

Definitely can. I am really Happy for you for some reason. Feel like I have seen my own bfp. lol.
BTW, can I ask did you bd everyday? or alternate days? if you don't mind me asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->