August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Not at all! We BD when we feel like it, so roughly every 2/3 days sometimes longer. We BD the night I ovulated, about an hour afterwards, so safe to say it's possible to get pregnant after you ovulate!

Oh wow congratulations Mrsmac, hope this is your rainbow! It's all go on the thread again!

I bet you are, it's such a shame we're not able to just relax and enjoy pregnancy after a loss. Hopefully it will get easier for you as time goes on. That's one of the only positives I'm finding with my situation at the moment, the relief of not having to worry if I'm going to lose the baby as I already have and there isn't another one to worry about yet!

Fantastic news, MrsMac! Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Sweety , all good here thanks xx

Wooo congratulations mrsmac. So happy for you! Fx for a sticky bean x

Congratulations Mrs Mac!

Looks like I'm losing my little bean 😢

Congrats MrsMac!! Fx for a sticky bean.

Oh no lora! Is there something you are feeling? Any symptoms?

Nothing new with me. Got my prescription for letrozole. Man I miss having extra medical coverage. My last job made it so it was $8 per month. Now it $55. For 15 pills! But worth it. I am a little miffed that it started today. I woke up late which means my temp is set for late afternoon but I usually wake up way earlier than that. Although I have been doing this now for awhile and my cover line is pretty consistent even with my rocky temps. But I did want to start temping vaginally to see the difference. I suppose I could just discard the first temp. Day 1 makes little difference. And then write myself a note of why I did that.

Funny thing I figured out. If I get pregnant this cycle then it will be another September baby in the family. My sis, my mom and my grandma were all born in September. The due date would be my mom's bday. Lol

Hope this is your take home baby MrsMac

Lora oh no I'm sorry you are loosing your baby? What is going on?

I'm so sorry to hear that lora loo :hugs: I hope it's not what you think

Congratulations Mrs mac - I just posted on your testing thread. Hope it's a sticky one x

Thanks for info Mrsmac.

Lora, whats the matter? I really wish it is not what you think it is. fx.

Not looking good ladies - second line is lighter today. I just have exactly the same bad feeling as I dos last time :(

Oh no Mrs Mac I so hope you're wrong 😔 this is so shit 😣

Tell me about it. I had a feeling it would go like this because I feel exactly the same as last time - barely noticeable breast tenderness that's absent more often than it's noticeable and absolutely no pinching/growing pains.

I only hope this one doesn't drag on for 10.5w like last time x

I just don't know why us ladies just can't have an easy ride of things 😔 im sorry hun. Maybe try with smu? Xx

I don't think it'll make any difference hon, and I'd rather not torture myself with it. I just need to try and forget about it, somehow make myself busy with other things!

I don't know if I can take this again. I think I need to seriously consider whether we try again

I said to the same to Dr yest. He asked if we would try again and I said I don't know, it's. Not fair on the kids to keep seeing me upset and stressed all the time. Obviously they don't know why (did with Eve Alfie and Eden because they knew I was pregnant)
I think I'd still like to go ahea with the testing though to find out why. He said as this will be my third in a row I'll be able to go to the recurrent mc clinic, though all my tests in the past have come back fine, I'm not sure if they go more in depth once it's recurrent or what? Xx

I am so sorry you ladies are going through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->