August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

This will be my third too, although not in a row (1st was before DS). I was told I would be entitled to the tests too but that they rarely found anything wrong. I think hormones are such a fine balance that the normal ranges mean very little unless it's a significant issue. For example, I have very low progesterone but that can be entirely normal in someone who isn't ovulating!

I felt elated yesterday and today j just feel bummed and upset. I was so needlessly cranky with Ben this morning because he was lifting my top up to tickle my tummy. It's so unfair on him! I feel bloody awful this morning. I just want it to be over now, I can't go through weeks of this. X

So sorry to see your posts this morning ladies. I'm still hoping things will turn out ok, but I know what it's like when you get that feeling you just know. Why can't we get a break on this thread, we all deserve one!

I know, feels like we're all bloody jinxed! I'm thinking I need to take a few months out after this to get my body into decent shape. Clearly this is nature's way of telling me I can't go on like this x

I'm so sorry Mrsmac. I really hope everything turns out okay... I know it's easier said and we think of the worse when we know our bodies. But you never know, your little bean may be just fine in there. Have you got pictures of both the tests?

Just taken another and it's about the same.

Been to GP and they can't do anything so phoned the herbalist and she's sending me progesterone drops to see if they help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
That's darker Mrs Mac! Have a look at the tests I just posted frer are not as good as we think they are!

Your 13dpo looks darker to me Mrsmac, which is good if it's only a day later x

It's honestly just the light in the pic, it's definitely the same.

I am NOT taking anymore bleedin' tests, it's driving me bananas!

Fingers crossed these progesterone drops help this little beany grow into a healthy baby x

I think it's darker too Mrs mac. And you don't really see much progression 24 hours later anyway. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

I see a darker line too.

Lora I saw your tests wow

I hope the drops help Mrsmac.

I hope none of you mind me posting this? I think little bean is fine in there after Sunday's performance. No more pain and my belly seems to be getting bigger. Jist getting ready for work, and I have some sort of bump! But what do you ladies think? Bump or bloat? I'm 10+3. Honest opinions please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Definitely a little bump! I had a bump at 10 weeks with all but my first pregnancy x

Pa I'm such a beast you couldn't even see a bump til I was well over half way :rofl:

mrsmac I am the same. I am over 300lbs. I likely won't get a bump until 7 months ish. I had a friend who is smaller than me and it took until 7 month for her to show.

Although I am starting a new workout so that should help take some pounds off but probably not enough to change when I see a bump.

Can't hide that for much longer than can I 🙊. I can't believe that I'm showing already. With Lily I didn't show until at least 18 weeks

Aw i always show early on. I have had to start telling people.

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you MrsMac and Lora. I have never had my hcg levels checked, but with this pregnancy my tests were so, so faint for about a week. I thought I must have Ov'd later and caught super early bfn. Anyway my scan showed my dates were spot on so i just must not have had much hcg to start with. It's strange because with my mc my tests were super dark very early on.

Lora I've just had a peek at your journal, it's sounding positive, please don't lose hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->