August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Drops arrived. Got my fingers crossed they do the trick!

So it's my work night out in Friday - how am I going to get out of drinking?

I'm driving
I'm on antibiotics
There's vodka in my Coke, honest

These are the ones I consider, then usually end up not going at all because I'm the worlds worst liar!

Isn't it amazing how as adults there is more pressure to drink than when we were younger? I remember hearing all about peer pressure but I never got it as a teenager. I am 37 years old and I get pressured all the time to drink or smoke weed.

I would be abrupt about it. Say you don't want to drink tonight. You don't owe them any explanation. You have a right to not drink alcohol whenever you choose.

My problem is I'm always the one instigating work drinks and have been going on about how much I'm looking forward to a few glasses of prosecco the last few weeks. It'll be obvious if I don't drink.

I've text my boss to say I'm on antibiotics for a urine infection (I googled which antibiotics you CANT drink with!)

X

Doing ok. Started the letrozole. It always makes it feel more real as soon as I start taking it. I will ovulate just before Christmas.

I am just going through my days. I am gathering all my cross stich stuff together. We moved not too long ago but haven't fully unpacked the non essentials. But cross stitching calms me and I have some projects in mind for next Christmas that I will need to start right away.

Looks like bad news for me my numbers are only 248 from 171 😔

All's not lost hon, I saw Tasha's post on your journal - what were Amy's numbers? X

I am just going through my days. I am gathering all my cross stich stuff together. We moved not too long ago but haven't fully unpacked the non essentials. But cross stitching calms me and I have some projects in mind for next Christmas that I will need to start right away.

I love crafts for keeping calm, although I'm not very crafty. I like doing art therapy and mindfulness sessions for relaxation. I'm starting a course at uni in January though so no doubt have zero time for anything but Ben, work and studying 😢

Looks like bad news for me my numbers are only 248 from 171 😔

Well they are going up, just not quite doubling. Did you get the 2 tests 48 hours apart? they also say the numbers can take 48-72 hours to double. It's just about 1.5x. So that's not horrible.

The numbers are still rising Lora I am still hoping and praying this baby sticks for you!

CD8 so I'm just waiting to O, pretty boring, but not stressful which I like. I go in on Monday for monitoring of follicle sizes. Since they upped my dosage of femara this month, I've had some pretty bad headaches. I hope they begin to subside soon.

I'm just hanging out at CD 9. I get monitored on Monday for follicle sizes. This week has dragged on forever.....

Just about to go to bed. I love femara. It makes af not be here long. Only a 4 day period. Woo Hoo!

I am super excited as I just ordered my new workout program from beachbody. It won't be here for a couple of weeks but I get access to it online in a couple of days. There is a woman in my challenge group that is 6 months pregnant and doing this program. So the sooner I start the sooner my body gets used to working out again and I won't have to stop when I get pregnant.

It's a no go for us again 😔 levels have fallen to 105, im going to miscarry

Lora I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->