August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I find it stressful not tracking things too Aayla, so I find it strange so many people say they don't track cycles at all as its too stressful!

I am still waiting to O have I've had some EWCM no positive OPK yet, hopefully tomorrow. This day is dragging though.

Always get excited when I see EWCM! Come on eggy, let's be having you! X

My throat is dry, scratchy and sore. I better not be getting sick.

CD 9 here. Nothing new going on. I have another week ish to go before I O so just going through the motions lol. I have a couple more Christmas presents to buy and some stocking stuffer things and then I am done. I haven't been much into the Christmas spirit this year. I love Christmas, it's my favorite time of year but so many things have piled on to just make it so I'm barely able to get through it. I don't even have my tree up. I can't find my christmas tree stand and no where seems to sell them for fake trees. It just doesn't seem to be Christmas without a tree.

So AF is Due Jan 11. My hubby's bday is Jan 27. If you tested positive only 2 weeks before his bday could you keep it a secret and surprise him? He's not totally in the know of my cycle, particularly this month. I'm not telling him anything so he doesn't get anxiety over it. I'm not sure if he will put the length of time between periods together or not. Obviously if af comes he'll know it's negative but if I just say nothing if she doesn't come then maybe I can keep it from him. It would make a perfect bday gift.

Nothing new here either. Just unpacking and packing to go on trip. I am sooooooo tired. Just wanna hide somewhere.

How about you Mrsmac? Have you tested anymore?

danser, get bd. It's(ovulation) just around the corner it seems.

Sounds like a plan Aayla. I would definitely keep it from him. It would be nice bday gift for him.

CD27 here (night time), last month I had spotting on cd26 and cd27 before AF came on cd28. Even though I only bded twice (on cd10 and 12, don't judge lol) I think I ovulated cd14 so still could be in it. Too scared to test, would rather wait it out.

Ooh kakae, fingers crossed - keep us posted!

Sweety, travelling is exhausting, hope you get time to relax soon! I'm ok thanks, done some more tests and they're just the same. It's not over til it's over and some days I feel quite positive but mostly feels like last time, so not getting my hopes up.

Aayla, I know what you mean, I LOVE Christmas. I was on holiday from work last week so gr all my shopping finished and mostly wrapped everything so just need to build DS's main present and we are done! I'm working until Christmas Eve though so will be a bit stressful trying to get food etc ready.

Oh no danser, hope you're not getting sick. I always get sick with colds in winter :(

X

Yeah fingers crossed, it will be a miracle. But I've had no spotting today or yesterday. I had spotting on cd22, 9 days after ovulation so maybe, maybe, come on baby lol

I woke up dizzy a couple of days ago but that's about it. I'm trying not to think about it (haha its all I think about!)

FX Kakae. When do you plan on testing?

I am really falling in love with the idea of a birthday surprise for hubby if I get pregnant. Thankfully I have you guys to announce it too. I can't tell anyone before him. He would be so mad if I did. Oh man...keeping it a secret for 2 weeks? From everyone? oh my. That will test my skills. I'm a chatty cathy. especially when it comes to all of this. :haha:

Hmmm now to come up with a good idea. I'm thinking something Star Wars. He's always been a Sith lover and Vader fan. The lore goes that there can only be 2 Sith at a time. A master and an apprentice. I'm thinking of something to do with him taking on an apprentice. That will be the general idea but I will wait until bfp is confirmed to solidify it. Don't want to get too ahead of myself. I haven't even ovulated yet. lol

Mrsmac, can yoi get appointment for scan? too early I think? I will keep you in my prayers that you will definitely bring this baby home. hugs.

Kakae, that is awesome. Looks like we are gonna get some good news.

Fx for you kakae. Sounds promising 😁

Aayla, it would be the best birthday present you could ever give to your hubby (if you can keep it quiet, :haha:, sounds a great idea :)

Mega drop in symptoms the last 24 hours so not feeling very hopeful. It's rubbish, felt so positive the other day :(

Don't give up hope and stay positive. I remember when the same happened to me, sickness went, sore boobs faded, and someone said to me "enjoy the most of your symptom free days as tomorrow it may be back worse than before" or something like that anyway.
I know it's hard to "enjoy" them as it makes you do nothing but worry, I know. And the fact that the symptoms are there makes you feel more at ease. But it doesn't always end bad. Try not to think the worst of things (hard I know)
Have you had any appointments with mw? Or having an early scam this time? Sorry if I've asked before.. But I've a memory like a seive these days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->