August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

No, I haven't even referred myself for my booking appointment yet, I'm too scared I'll jinx it!

EPU said if I want an early scan I can have one after 7 weeks but I don't know if I want one. It just dragged on and on last time after the first early scan because they just couldn't categorically say even though I KNEW!

Part of me thinks ignorance is bliss and that I should just wait til 12w, if I get that far x

I hope everything is fine Mrsmac

So I woke up with a cold today, not fun and of course my OPK got pretty dark this morning, it should be a definite positive tonight or tomorrow!! I still plan on asking H for sex. I am just suffering through this cold without taking anything for fear it will affect O somehow.

Refer yourself for your booking appointment, you won't jinx it. It might make you feel better, as daft as it sounds it did me. Was just nice to know I have midwife to call if I ever need to and I'll be seen to.

How far along are you now?

Also, stop thinking IF, you WILL make it to the 12 week scan. Be positive. This little rainbow is here to stay x

I wish I could, I just can't shake the bad feeling. Don't know if it's genuine instinct or anxiety although I'm leaning more towards instinct.

I'm only 5w. I am going to wait a few more weeks then think about referring myself for booking appointment x

Well ladies looks like I'm out, spotting this morning unfortunately :(

I'm sorry for the spotting Kakae.

I got a positive OPK and we just had sex, despite being sick. Yay this cycle is looking so much more normal than my other one!!

Oh no kakae, I'm sorry :( are you using OPKs or anything? X

Good luck danser! X

I just wonder how much this cold will affect things. My temps are way higher than they should be right now. I'm not taking any cold medicine or anything. I will probably O later today.

I can't imagine it would have too much of an effect. Hopefully you caught it in time. Will be exciting to see if you get your BFP!

Afm: took another CB digital this afternoon and got a 3+. I know it's not a true indication of how things are going but I felt better seeing it x

going onto cd13. Had ewcm on cd10. Really weird. Tonight (cd12) I have been cramping. Feels sort of like af. It's on my left side and goes into my back. So weird. I'm not near ovulation. I have at least 4-5 days and that's if it sticks to previous schedules and not last cycle. But if it can be late it can be early so I guess it could happen any time. Since I am not tracking anything there is no way of knowing. I will just have to wait until Dec 31 when I get my progesterone checked. Until then will BD every day.

I have finally finished my Christmas shopping. I'm starting to get excited for it. I'm trying to focus on other things right now. It's that time. I would have been 5 months in a couple of days and I had planned to get a gender scan on tuesday the 22nd. I can't help but be sad though.

Good luck mrsmac it's fab ur still pg x

Sorry to hear the witch got u kakae. Good luck danser. Maybe it's early O Aayla.

Hope everyone is ok. How are u Lora and Bubbles?

Im cd8 after CP and waiting to O but think chances of sticky healthy bean are slim now.

So fertility friend had but CH's at CD 13 before I even had a + OPK, so I manually moved them to CD 15 when I had my last + OPK and lots of cramping like I do around O. So today I am 2 DPO and now I wait. The hard thing is knowing when to test this cycle. I don't want to ruin the holidays, or make Anneliese's due date any more sad than it needs to be. I guess we will see where the temps go too. I am still sick. I hope by Monday I am on the mend, Tuesday I go in for blood work to test progesterone levels.

What about waiting it out until af is due. If you get into the new year and still no af then test. Just relax, enjoy the holidays as best as you can. There is no need to test early. What will be will be.

Just a quick update from me, I have my scan soon. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!

How is everyone else? Ovulation should be happening soon for me. Cd15 is today. We are doing it everyday and it has been wonderfully stress free.

Hope everything went great kandl look forward to seeing pics.
Hope you catch the eggy aayla x

I'll post pictures soon :). Everything was fine at the scan. Just got back from doctors and my nausea is getting worse, not better. She tested my urine for something (can't remember the name she said) and she said I'm showing signs of dehydration but not enough to be admitted to hospital. So she's gave me some tablets which should help with sickness.. Metoclopramide they're called.. So hope they work!!

ooh can't wait for pictures!! Glad everything was ok.

I just found out a friend is pregnant. Due in Feb!! I can't believe she kept it from me. Unfortunately I haven't seen her in all this time due to scheduling conflicts. She has 3 kids already and the youngest isn't quite 2 yet. They were keeping it a secret because it's #4 and very unexpected and everyone else they told was crapping on them. I'm ecstatic for her. I'm excited to get newborn snuggle time.

yesterday was a hard day though. I wrapped presents and watched Christmas shows to distract myself. yesterday was the day I would have been 5 months. I'm hoping now that it's past that I can move on. It's been hard to focus on anything else.

😁😁😍😍 my beautiful little baby 😘

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members