August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

its a tough one Mrs Mac. Maybe aim for 8 weeks if you get one, the measurements should be a little more accurate and baby will definitely have a heartbeat and look a bit more baby like than 6 or 7 weeks x

Yeah they said the earliest they'd see me would be 6 weeks. They're shit until 28th so was thinking I'd try and get seen on 31st x

how many weeks along are you now MrsMac? i panic every day when I don't feel pregnant, especially in the first 10 weeks or so. There's nothing Scam say to reassure you, I just hope the time passes quickly until your scan xx

Only 6w Joo. First tri is so terribly nerve wracking. I just need to know if my little bean is ok x

Even though 2 of my losses were second tri, I always find first tri nerve wracking! Id love to sleep and skip those weeks!

Lovely ladies can I ask ur opinion , anyone had a small sac around baby?
Last week at second scan @ 7 weeks we had a hb and baby grown to 4.7 mm but she said the sac was small aRound baby ? Rescan tomorrow

Even though 2 of my losses were second tri, I always find first tri nerve wracking! Id love to sleep and skip those weeks!

I know. It's nine whole months of anxiety! Nothing's ever promised.

How are you feeling? X

Last week at second scan @ 7 weeks we had a hb and baby grown to 4.7 mm but she said the sac was small aRound baby ? Rescan tomorrow

Not me personally pip, sorry. With my mc, everything was measuring behind and we never saw a heartbeat x

Not me personally pip, sorry. With my mc, everything was measuring behind and we never saw a heartbeat x

Thanks Mrs Mac, I never saw a hb with my mc either, I'm trying to be positive but it's so hard , thank u

Pip, I don't really have any experience of this. I had low fluid with a few of my babies but much later on. I think the measurements are very hImut and miss so early on and water levels can fluctuate. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about

Mrs Mac, I
Trying my hardest to stay positive. I'm a positive person and always try and see the good in situations, some days I struggle though.

Losing 3 babies in less than 4 months is hard.

I can't help wonder what's wrong with me.

10 pregnancies and 5 to show for it.

I know some may think I'm 'lucky' to have 5. Indeed, I'm blessed. But not lucky. If I was lucky I wouldn't have buried 3 babies and lost a further 2.

I feel so scared for the next pregnancy. I just want our final jigsaw piece to complete our family. Is that too much to ask?

Xx

Not at all, it isn't a impossible ask. I talked to my herbalist last week and she said that while the statistics are about 25% mc, it's more like 50% when you take into account infant loss and second/third tri losses, chemicals, ectopic pregnancies etc.

This is my 4th pregnancy so fingers crossed.

I'm sure you've probably had every test under the sun. Do you have a regular hormone balance etc? I'd be happy to put you in touch with the herbalist if you wanted to give her a shot?

She's a bit of an earth mother type which usually isn't my bag but I thought she was worth a shot (my friend underwent IUI unsuccessfully and was waiting for IVF when she contacted her after years and years of fertility issues - she has one son and a second on the way!).

When I spoke to her, I wasn't ovulating yet within two cycles I was and I have been pregnant twice in six months since I've started consulting with her, so she must be doing something right! X

Not at all, it isn't a impossible ask. I talked to my herbalist last week and she said that while the statistics are about 25% mc, it's more like 50% when you take into account infant loss and second/third tri losses, chemicals, ectopic pregnancies etc.

This is my 4th pregnancy so fingers crossed.

I'm sure you've probably had every test under the sun. Do you have a regular hormone balance etc? I'd be happy to put you in touch with the herbalist if you wanted to give her a shot?

She's a bit of an earth mother type which usually isn't my bag but I thought she was worth a shot (my friend underwent IUI unsuccessfully and was waiting for IVF when she contacted her after years and years of fertility issues - she has one son and a second on the way!).

When I spoke to her, I wasn't ovulating yet within two cycles I was and I have been pregnant twice in six months since I've started consulting with her, so she must be doing something right! X

It totally throws me statistic wise because neonatal death is 1:200. Meningitis in a newborn is almost unheard if. Second tri losses are something like 2:100

Put my statistics together and ive been majorly unlucky.
Luck. Bad luck. It's what they keep referring to.

Maybe in just the unluckiest person , I don't know?

Id deff like that ladies number. Anything is worth a try.

Something seems to have happened in the last few years as to why I keep losing my babies. I don't know why. Why everything was ok n now it's not.

2000 caitlyn
2004 ollie
2007 eve (rip nnd)
2009 amy
2011 will
2012 alfie (mmc 18 wk)
2013 alice
2015 (mmc 15 wk)
2015 (mc 4 wk)
2015 (mc 5 wk)

Sure, email is best way to get her initially - [email protected]. She is expensive (£55 for first consultation, £15+ per bottle of herbal tonic/remedy - she may suggest more than one - plus £30 for follow ups which can be every couple of months although you can see how you go and decide if/when you'd like to talk to her again).

She gave me a lot of insight into how diet, environmental toxins etc affect your body. She might be able to give you a bit of a steer.

i really hope you get your rainbow hon, you've been through more than enough for one lifetime, you really have x

Thanks lovely, you can't put a price on a life im Willing to try anything x

My thoughts exactly! She's worked with Harley Street fertility doctors in the past but unfortunately NHS doesn't support herbal treatment so very rarely do doctors suggest it as an option. I'm lucky, my GP is fairly open minded and was the one who initially suggested agnus castus which I took for three months before I fell pregnant with Ben.

Depending on what she thinks the issues are, she might make some general suggestions like removing vegetable oils like sunflower, canola, rapeseed, and soy from your diet entirely - both can adversely affect thyroid function and therefore knack hormone balance. She's a big advocate of coconut oil - I have to say I was sceptical before I started using it but I swear I'll never go back, it's miracle stuff!!

She quickly worked out what my issue was and has now got me on Progest E, which is a bioidentical progesterone oil that i rub on my gums throughout the day to help with progesterone production until the placenta is ready to take over (if I get that far!)

I will warn you though; if she sends you hormone tonics or anything else, they taste absolutely unbelievably disgusting!! The one and only way I can take the hormone tonic is by mixing it with big glass of fresh orange and drinking it as quickly as possible through a straw! Whatever you do, don't try and take it as directed in a drop of water - it will put you off haha! X

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

I am so tired my boobs are so sore. I'm crabby. I feel like I did when I first got pregnant, still only 7 DPO though. I think it's just the high progesterone levels. I may test Monday, we will see.

Merry Christmas Ladies!!

Ok...I officially miss temping. My sleep patterns are all over the place so I have no idea how they would be right now but I miss seeing the temp spike and knowing for sure ovulation happened. All I know is it either happened yesterday, today or will be happening tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone 😊🎄🎉🎅🏽

Merry Christmas ladies! Thanks for being part of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->