August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I just got back from a short holiday with H. I'm 13 DPO, still feeling so tired, dizzy and my boobs hurt a lot. I tested this morning and there was a second line on a wondfo. BFP. I called my RE and I'm going in for blood work tomorrow morning for a beta check and progesterone level check. I am praying this is our rainbow.

Oh my gosh, congrats sailors girl and congrats danser! Wonderful news! Keeping my fingers crossed for your rainbows xxx

Yay!! Congrats danser! I have everything crossed for a sticky bean! X

congratulations danser and sailorgirl!fx for your sticky beans.

So...exhausted (even though i am getting 8 hours of sleep i still want to sleep and i usually nap at some point), nausea, dizziness, I am basically a vegetarian because I have an aversion to eating anything meat. I really hope my body isn't just doing this for another reason. In a little over 4.5 hours I will get my progesterone test done. While it won't tell me definitely that I am pregnant I must admit that my hope will be up if my number is close to what it was last time I got my bfp.
But still at least a week to go before I test.

Thanks everyone I turned a frer positive this morning and I'm waiting results on the blood work from my RE. FX this is your cycle Aayla

Congratulations danser and sailors girl!

I'm 6dpo over here but not feeling positive. Roll on January

Happy New Year ladies!! May the sadness of 2015 be left there and may 2016 be our year of sticky beans!!

Love and Light to you all!

Sorry I haven't been around as much ladies, but just wanted to say congrats to the new BFPs and Happy New Year to you all, thanks for dragging me through the worst times of last year, may they be in the past for us all and this year bring us nothing but rainbows and happiness xx

Big congratulations Sailor and Danser happy and healthy 9 months to you both.

Happy New Year everyone hope 2016 is full of joy and happiness.

Happy new year lovely ladies! Thanks for support you all provided last year and here's hoping for sticky beans for 2016. lots of love.

Happy new year I hope 2016 is the yer we all get our rainbows!

So of course the clinics closes early so while I was able to get my blood taken none of the clinics stayed open to do the tests and today is a holiday so they weren't open amd tomorrow is Saturday after a holiday so I have no idea if they will be open. Anything open on Sunday will be open bit it looks like I don't get my results until Monday.

This wait sucks. If I could test it out that would be great but I am beyond broke and won't get paid until next Friday which is only 2 days from my official test date.

I am not quite as optimistic as before. As I continue on the symptoms lessen and I am thinking they be ovulation symptoms. But then I do my best to not cause myself nausea or heartburn.

One more week to go.

Mrsmac, email was returned for some reason? Could I double check the address?

Sorry lovely, I've only just seen this!!

It's [email protected]

Hope you manage to get hold of her.

Afm: symptoms suddenly stopped at 6w5d (Tuesday), cervix seems to be opening and cramping has started so guess I was right to trust my instincts!! X

Oh Mrsmac I am sorry to hear that. Not a great way to start the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->