August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I had a wonderful Christmas. And some symptoms have started. Not sure if just ovulation or more. Last time I had stuff at 3dpo. My uterus hurts and my right nipple was so sensitive that the shower hurt. I am feeling positive about this cycle. Today was the last day that would likely have ovulated so I am now in my tww!

I had a great Christmas! Got a lot of goodies. I missed my sister as she and her boyfriend spent Christmas in Prague. They are touring Europe for the holidays. The first time in 25 yeas I haven't spent it with her. Made me realize that I don't think I could move away from my family. I can't wait to add a little one to the mayhem that is our family Christmas.

I am officially in the TWW so here's to waiting impatiently :haha: even hubby thinks I won't make it. Well there is no point testing until at least 10dpo but I hate squinting and imagining. What's another week if I can wait 10 days?

Hey Mrsmac happy Christmas. How are you? How far along are you now? Hope you're ok x

I had lovely time with the LOs and about 3dpo now but not holding out much hope following cp last cycle. I'm hoping 2016 gives me a final shot at completing the family - 3 healthy wonderful kiddies and 8 losses and I'm just praying there is one last good egg in there!

I had a lovely holiday. H really spoiled me so much.

I did a stupid thing this morning, at 10 DPO I tested of course it was a BFN. Now I'm upset because I tested and BFN. I have so many symptoms that are all like when I was pregnant- I am so exhausted, my boobs hurt so much, I'm dizzy. I have on and off nausea, I'm constantly hungry and I've had some heartburn. I don't think this cycle will work out....just my gut instinct now.

Pip, I don't really have any experience of this. I had low fluid with a few of my babies but much later on. I think the measurements are very hImut and miss so early on and water levels can fluctuate. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about

Mrs Mac, I
Trying my hardest to stay positive. I'm a positive person and always try and see the good in situations, some days I struggle though.

Losing 3 babies in less than 4 months is hard.

I can't help wonder what's wrong with me.

10 pregnancies and 5 to show for it.

I know some may think I'm 'lucky' to have 5. Indeed, I'm blessed. But not lucky. If I was lucky I wouldn't have buried 3 babies and lost a further 2.

I feel so scared for the next pregnancy. I just want our final jigsaw piece to complete our family. Is that too much to ask?

Xx

Thanks laraloo rescan confirmed hb had stopped and I had a mc Xmas day
Back to square one
I was just ready about mrsmacs herbalist

I don't get how everything was fine with my body and now it can't handle it
Hope u guys had a good one x

So sorry pip, such awful news. I hope you're taking care of yourself :hugs:

Danser how are you getting on a couple of days later, any more tests?

I had my 16 week appointment today. I've been dreading it because I felt loads of baby movements 11&12 weeks and nothing since. I asked mw about listening to heartbeat (my last midwife said she would listen at 16 weeks but I got someone else today) & she said no they don't do it any more as if anything was wrong they can't help baby anyway... well I know that, but I would rather know something was wrong sooner than later! I can't wait to feel some movement, I am too scared to use my Doppler in case we can't find heartbeat. Also from my last swab they picked up I'm carrying Group B Strep, so I'm feeling really bummed about that. Trying not to think about it and hoping I can ask for another test at about 36 weeks as I might not make it to hospital in time anyway, but I really find't want to labour on the bed and would like to try the pool, but would never forgive myself if I knew I was carrying and didn't take the antibiotics. hope they will do it, I usually get told no when I ask them for stuff. Well that's it for me until my scan next month and then next mw appointment at 28 weeks, I've got allll that time to sit and stew and worry in the meantime! Xx

Thanks ladies
That's means a lot
Doing ok
It happened so fast and I'm nearly finished bleeding already
I dunno what to do next
X

Oh pip I'm so sorry?

What is it with this bloody thread?

I have no idea what is going on but I suspect it is just because we are a small group. I am hoping our stats change soon.

AFM: I am roughly 5dpo today. Loads of symptoms but not quite the same as last time. I could also be catching the cold that is going around. The soonest I can test is Jan 6 (13dpo). With the length of my lp I likely won't get results sooner than that. AF is due Jan 11.

I feel awful posting this after the sad update recently, but a couple of days ago I got my bfp. I believe I am 4 weeks today. Fingers crossed this is our rainbow. Xxx

Congrats sailorsgirl! Don't feel guilty, we will all get there at some point. Here's hoping for a happy, healthy little baby in 8 months!

Afm: dont know what's going on. Symptoms come back for like a day, then nothing again. Think it's the progesterone supplement making that happen. And as I have had no cramping at all like last mc, I'm pretty sure it's just a waiting game now. I'm going to try and book a scan when I get back home (visiting family down south at the minute, back tomorrow).

Hope everyone else is well xx

Sailor that is awesome!! We need more good news and BFPs. And I like that we are a small group and we have gotten to know each other more than we would if 30 different women were posting. We will all get our BFP's eventually.

Well as I was writing this we just experienced an earthquake. 4.9. I thought it was my cats playing in the boxes around me. :haha: It lasted for only a few seconds. I doubt any damage or anything. but it did perk me up and make me realize had it been bigger we are not prepared. So I need to create an emergency kit and make sure we have everything. It may take a few months to get everything but at least in the end I will be prepared.

Sailor huge congratulations! Fingers crossed for s nice sticjy bean!

Mrsmac I have emailed your lady x

Oh brilliant, let me know how you get on. Let her know Charlie McAdam gave you her details xx

Awesome news sailor girl ,
I've a lowly holiday to look forward to end of January
Should make perfect timing :)

Mrsmac, email was returned for some reason? Could I double check the address?

Pip are you going anywhere nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->