August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Great news MrsMac!

I went in for a second beta draw today, my loss brain is getting to me for some reason it seems most of my symptoms are starting to fade since last night yesterday. I should get the results by noon. Meanwhile I am so nervous.

Thanks ladies, remaining cautious but a heartbeat is reason to be optimistic!

Danser, I hope the blood results put your mind at rest! X

Thanks ladies, remaining cautious but a heartbeat is reason to be optimistic!

Danser, I hope the blood results put your mind at rest! X

Me too, for some reason I feel worried. I hope it's just this pregnant after loss brain taking over and being crazy. The morning at work is going to drag.

That's brilliant news Mrsmac! Must be a massive relief even though still a worrying time.

Hope it's good news for you too danser x

So bad news, as I expected. I am out it was a chemical pregnancy. I am so upset.
Spoke with my RE and it looks like we are moving on to IVF w/ PGS

Danser I am so sorry to hear this 😣 it's not fair xx

H & I are sad but better now than 20 weeks from now.

That's what I comforted myself with, with the 2 early losses too. It's still bloody hard and soul destroying though. Huge hugs x

So sorry Danser, I was really hoping it would be better news for you this time. It's definitely easier to think at least you found out sooner rather than later, but still really tough.

I'm so sorry to hear that Danser. Can I ask why IVF is the next step? I know we don't like to hear it but it doesn't seem like you have too much of a problem getting pregnant. I see by your signature you need fertility help but also you have been pregnant before a few times. so why IVF? It's not a guarantee of a sticky bean and so expensive.

Mrsmac, it must be a huge relief. Great news!

danser, so sorry hun. Hope whatever you decide to go ahead with, it will be best for you and will give you your rainbow!

Welcome new ladies. Sorry have being mia for lately but, i am reading every post here.

Well I was hoping to be able to get a test tonight so I can test Wednesday but it isn't too be. We don't get paid until Friday but af is due monday and I always spot a day or two before. So I will be looking for that on Saturday or Sunday. No point in testing unless af doesn't show up on monday.

I don't really have any symptoms anymore so I think I just get them during ovulation week. There is nothing telling me I may be pregnant now. I just want this week to be over already so I can know for sure.

I have officially determined that the two week wait is worse than the wait up to ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->