August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

OMG! congratulations Lora. I am very Happy for you. keeping fx crossed for sticky bean.

Aayla and danser, good luck!

Afm,I am kind of sad that I don't get to try again soon because hubby went away today and qe won't be Meeting for another one and half month and by that time my ovulation would have happened already so, again a month's wait. it's killing me.

It is about an 8 hour difference between canada and the UK. I am also suffering from insomnia and I took cold medication with a sleep aid. It is probably because I went to bed so late yesterday and slept so late. Now I have only been up for 12 hours but I am trying to sleep when I am not totally tired. It has been over 2 hours since I last peed so if I am still awake in an hour then I might as well test. I have 2.

Sweety that totally sucks.

Good luck Aayla.

Sweety in sorry hun. Hope little M keeps you busy to pass the time quickly x

Spotting started today. She is early. Onward and upward to the next cycle.

Aw man, sorry Aayla. Felt so hopeful for you this cycle :(

But as you say, onwards and upwards! X

Me too. But missed a day the last 2 cycles compared with the bfp cycle. It may mean nothing but maybe it does. We will be back to using preseed as well.

But the last 2 cycles have been stressful and full of drama. We met some new people that ended up causing us nothing but grief. We have now got rid of them and the dust is settling. We both feel better already.

I have lots of things to distract me this month so I don't get too obsessive. I start voice lessons, violin lessons and I am getting back into my cross stitching. So many projects I need to finish.

Aayla, so sorry. Hopefully this next cycle will be your's.
I know it sucks but, have to keep faith and keep going.

Lora, thanks. I hope time flies soon . Please send some baby dust my way too.

How is everything going Mrsmac.

I'm sorry Aayla. Fingers crossed for a Valentines bfp 😍 xx

MY IVF Consult yesterday went really well. I like the plan he has for us too. I have a sonohysterogram Monday and have to call the genetics lab then too. I don't start meds until Jan 24th. MY egg retrieval should be mid February. Egg implantation may be mid March if we don't go to our timeshare in the Bahamas, or early April if we do go down.

MY IVF Consult yesterday went really well. I like the plan he has for us too. I have a sonohysterogram Monday and have to call the genetics lab then too. I don't start meds until Jan 24th. MY egg retrieval should be mid February. Egg implantation may be mid March if we don't go to our timeshare in the Bahamas, or early April if we do go down.

Wow, it's moving really quickly isn't it?! Brilliant!

That's great danser, glad the appointment was so positive! I'd be tempted to wait til April - who wouldn't want a bit of r&r in the Bahamas?! Might be the last time you get to do it for a while :winkwink:

Congrats Lora! You'll be in my prayers xx

Danser things are sounding positive, man I would love a break in the Bahamas, looks lush! Go for it!

Sorry the witch got you aayla :(

Sweety that must be tough spending so much time apart from your husband. Hopefully this break is just what your body needs and you won't be waiting too long when you meet again xx

Lora: speaking of Valentine's bfp. That is the exact weekend my af is due. We don't normally celebrate the day but it would make for a great gift for him. :D

Danser: I would consider the time off.

1) although not important in the grand scheme of things, a march conception makes for a December birth. I know we all just want a sticky bean and not worry about birthdays but kids born in December can have a hard time. With Christmas right around the corner bday parties are hard to throw. I've seen the occasional parent do okay but I have a few friends born that month and they have said it can suck sometimes. But like I said, small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Just a thought to consider (if you haven't already).

2) It's the freaking Bahamas!! Go! Go now while you still can. It will be a long time before you get to again.

That's great danser, glad the appointment was so positive! I'd be tempted to wait til April - who wouldn't want a bit of r&r in the Bahamas?! Might be the last time you get to do it for a while :winkwink:

Yea we are thinking about going down, the problem with doing that is it gives us a due date right around the time of Anneliese- maybe a week or two earlier. I don't know if I want to pregnant with the same time lines. Not going moves up the time line about a 3-4 weeks. H & I haven't decided yet. We also need to confirm with the lab doing the PGD screening how much time they need as well.

Lora: speaking of Valentine's bfp. That is the exact weekend my af is due. We don't normally celebrate the day but it would make for a great gift for him. :D

Danser: I would consider the time off.

1) although not important in the grand scheme of things, a march conception makes for a December birth. I know we all just want a sticky bean and not worry about birthdays but kids born in December can have a hard time. With Christmas right around the corner bday parties are hard to throw. I've seen the occasional parent do okay but I have a few friends born that month and they have said it can suck sometimes. But like I said, small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Just a thought to consider (if you haven't already).

2) It's the freaking Bahamas!! Go! Go now while you still can. It will be a long time before you get to again.

As I mentioned a due date in Decemeber puts us close to the due date of our angel baby, not going gives us a due date around end of November. At this point I will do whatever it takes to bring home a healthy baby. I'm so tiny and small I can't imagine I would even reach the full 40 weeks anyway. It assumes as well, this whole IVF thing works he said 60-70% chance but there is still the chance it won't work.

I can completely understand why you would want to avoid same timelines, and you gotta do what's right for you guys x

Joo, yeah it feels like forever but, may be that's what my body need for the moment. I just wonder how soldier's wives stay away from them for months!

Danser, so much of positivity. I like it. It really sounds exciting and we all here are very happy for you. Taking a break before getting IVF done seems good idea but, as you said if it gives due date close to angel baby I personally wouldn't want that. Whatever you guys decide Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->