August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thank you so much everyone. I am shocked and surprised that the month we decided to take it easy with no opk and no charting it happened. We didn't even try we just dtd on cd13 I guess. Whatever it is I just want this baby to ne sticky bean. I know everyone of us has same hope and wishes. fx for all our beans.

Just took another test with other brand and it's definitely positive.

How is everyone doing?

Attachments

• DSC_2054.jpg
    DSC_2054.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Look positive Sweety How many dpo are you? 😃

Lora, I have no idea but, I usually ovulate from cd12-cd15 so must be 10-12dpo I guess. I didn't chart or did opk's this month.

Fantastic 😊 so pleased for you x

Thanks hun. Did you get appointment?

On Friday x

Mrs Mac I feel for you. I suffer really badly with morning sickness Nd throwing up. I woke up at 2am feeling really sick n couldn't get back off. Little early for morning sickness, not sure if it was the start of things ir I was just a bit off, but it was a reminder of whats (hopefully) to come. Much as I hate being sick it's readsuring.

It sure is! But boy do I feel floored. I didn't get any sickness with Ben, just a tiny bit of nausea a in week 8 and 9 in the evenings but this is all day, everyday, terrible hangover type feeling. I do wonder if I've got low blood pressure or a deficiency of some kind because this is so different to last time.

So chuffed to see your lines on your journal! Really got everything crossed for a sticky :) x

So I'm feeling a bit down about the PGS stuff, with DH's pericentric inversion of chromosome 9 only 15-20% of our embryos will be normal. That is not very high and it has me quite scared this will not work.

I'm trying to think positive so much and think that all we need is one healthy one to stick!

So I'm feeling a bit down about the PGS stuff, with DH's pericentric inversion of chromosome 9 only 15-20% of our embryos will be normal. That is not very high and it has me quite scared this will not work.

I'm trying to think positive so much and think that all we need is one healthy one to stick!

You do only need one. How many eggs are they taking?

And how special will that little one be when s/he is in your arms Danser ☺️
Sorry you're having a tough time, it's completely understandable. It's also not easy seeing other people get bfps, even when you're hspoy for them, it's still hard. Sending you lots of love x

I'm sorry you're feeling down danser :hugs: it's a tough situation. But even if there's 0.1% chance of normal embryos, there's still hope right?! I really don't know anything about PGS and ivf etc but I'm willing and hoping that it all works out and you have your rainbow baby in your arms soon xxx

Mrsmac, you are right we are and should be greatful for ms but, ofcourse it does take us down sometimes. At the end all worth it.

Lora, good luck!

Danser, so sorry that you are feeling down and I don't have any idea about ivf or anything related to it but, even normal couples have 15-20% chance every month. I hope everything will work in your favor. We are always here to support you.

Afm, I was feeling nauseous from 3-4days and now that I know the reason it is making me more nauseous. I am thinking of giving up tea and coffee because it is really making me sick. I know too early for it but, still it is there. Does anyone here have creamy milky cm on daily basis?

I do now sweety, since about 6 weeks there's been a tonne of it. I need to wear a liner some days x

Sweety I get discharge almost every day and sometimes need to wear panty liners. I remember I was the same with DD, I always tend to have more discharge in general though even when not pregnant :shrug:

Oh, thank you ladies for your inputs. I remember using liners after a month or two last time but, this time it is present from like 3-4dpo. Glad to know it is nothing to worry about.

I think it's just the increase in estrogen Sweety 😃

You do only need one. How many eggs are they taking?

We haven't started stims yet so it depends how many they can get.

Thank you so much for the love and support it means so much to me. I hope you guys are right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->