August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Having a due date so close could really make me more anxious, or some how make me feel happy because in this time everything that should have happened the first time will the second time around. I don't know we need to decide soon before we book our flights.

Having a due date so close could really make me more anxious, or some how make me feel happy because in this time everything that should have happened the first time will the second time around. I don't know we need to decide soon before we book our flights.

I can only give you my experience. Ive had similar due dates with a few of my babies

Alice's and Williams birthday is 6th November (2 years apart) and Eve (my angels) is 26th November.

It gives me comfort, and a bit of happiness in what is otherwise a really tough month.

Eden was also due similar time to Alfie - Alfie was due 10th feb and Eden 7th Feb. I lost them both at very similar gestations. It was tough at the time but least I get those dates over and done with in one go if that makes sense?

I think you just have to do what's right for you, but no matter what month baby is due, it's always going to be tough no matter what

I can only give you my experience. Ive had similar due dates with a few of my babies

Alice's and Williams birthday is 6th November (2 years apart) and Eve (my angels) is 26th November.

It gives me comfort, and a bit of happiness in what is otherwise a really tough month.

Eden was also due similar time to Alfie - Alfie was due 10th feb and Eden 7th Feb. I lost them both at very similar gestations. It was tough at the time but least I get those dates over and done with in one go if that makes sense?

I think you just have to do what's right for you, but no matter what month baby is due, it's always going to be tough no matter what
Thank you so much for that and your reply. It will be tough either way.

Just popping in ladies hope ur all ok?
I've been keeping busy
Waiting to ovulate not sure wether to try or not :/ x

Is your head saying one thing and your heart another pip?

Pip have you thought about doing ntnp for the month? It may take the pressure off and you aren't really making a decision.

Yeh I think ur right lora
I don't want to waste a month but in theory maybe my body needs a break?
I dunno really don't
I'm waiting to ovulate next few days it amazes me how my body after only 19 days is bk to reproducing :/
Ntnp is a good idea, but I can't help but temp and poas lol

Pip - forgive me for sounding nosey, but are you a Rucker? Your name just seems very familiar!

Pip - forgive me for sounding nosey, but are you a Rucker? Your name just seems very familiar!

Ooo well spotted hun , I am indeed a Rucker , hello fellow Rucker, I recognise ur username from here, I remember u being pregnant with ur little ones , u had lovely bumps.
Just noticed ur in the southwest? Please be near me ... :)
Whats ur fb name hun pm me if u like xx

Ooo well spotted hun , I am indeed a Rucker , hello fellow Rucker, I recognise ur username from here, I remember u being pregnant with ur little ones , u had lovely bumps.

Aww thankyou. Seems a lifetime ago now though!
Im just outside Swindon, how about you?

I'm Caron Collings on fb. I haven't been on here since my youngest was born so I'm trying to get back into it.. Fb is much easier 😂

Aww thankyou. Seems a lifetime ago now though!
Im just outside Swindon, how about you?

I'm Caron Collings on fb. I haven't been on here since my youngest was born so I'm trying to get back into it.. Fb is much easier 😂

It does ur right, when times were simpler ,
I'm in st Austell deep down south,
I spent to much time on fb ha x

Ladies please tell me I am not dreaming?
I had 4 of these from yesterday but, the lines are very faint and gets dark after allotted 5minutesreaction time. I am not sure if to consider these tests as bfp or evaporation lines? But, I can't have 4evap with faint lines just in 5minutes time can I?

Attachments

• DSC_2049.jpg
    DSC_2049.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
Yay! I say bfp. Evaps happen way after the time limit. And even though cheapies say 5 min I always give up to 10 like frers.

Definitely look like bfp! They look like the lines I got in September.

Good luck and congratulations!

Look positive Sweety How many dpo are you? 😃

Sweety the one on the right is clear as day! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, when. An you test again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->