August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

We're all rooting for you danser. Always here to chat when you want to.

When will you start the process? Forgive me, I really don't know what's involved X

Sorry I just barge in but Mrsmac02 I remember you from a couple years ago. Sorry to hear about your losses. I wish you all the best! :)

Ladies sorry for being so direct but, is pink cm reason to worry? I amprobably 12-13dpo and just had pink cm and ofcourse I am panicking. Isn't it too late for ib?

Sweety I'm not sure but if it's just light pink spotting I think it's ok. Just rest to be on safe side x

Mrsmac and Lora, I am in a lot of stress because of my dd is giving me really hard time. Perhaps, it's my hormones and I am worried it might have caused it. I am having cramps but, don't know what to think. Just hoping it is not what I think.

Sweety I had pink tinged cm the night before I got my first BFP with DD, the night before AF was due xx

Try and take it easy if you can sweety, keep your eye on it over the next few days. Hopefully it's absolutely nothing X

Ali, it's nerve wracking after a loss eh? It's taken us over a year to get to this stage as wasn't ovulating at all then had a loss. Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bean. Keep in touch! X

We had the conference call with the genetic counselor and she did confirm only 15-20% of the embryos will be normal. Although anyone with a balanced translocation is lumped into this stat, with some balance translocations it's higher and some lower. So I am just going to repeat my mantra it only takes one and believe we will be in the higher ratio of having more normal embryos!

Thank you ladies for giving me hope.

Joo that's exactly what happened af is due today and spotting was yesterday. Fx it's just random thing.

Danser, fx that you will be in higher ratio and everything will turn out good.

Has the spotting stopper Sweety?
Danser I have every hooe that the ivf will work for you. Hopefully they'll collect enough eggs to get at least a couple of good ones. Xx

That's a good positive mantra danser! I hope everything works out for you guys. When will you start?

Sweety, hope the spotting has stopped now and you're feeling a bit more relaxed x

So hubby has surprised me and says that if the letrozole doesn't work he wants to go as far as ivf. We had discussed it awhile ago and decided it was very pricey and we couldn't afford it. But he said he is willing to work for my dad. Which is saying a lot as he tried that before and my dad is hard to work for. But the money is very good and will not only put us in a better space financially now, it will allow us to save for ivf if needed.
The big caveat though is that I will have to lose a lot of weight. Here in BC Canada docs won't do ivf on women with a bmi over 30. Mine is 51. I will have to lose 136 lbs.
So as soon as I am better from this cold I will start working out. And as soon as he starts with my dad we will be creating a savings budget.

I know he wants to be a dad but this is the first time he has really expressed how far he wants to take trying.

Lora and Mrsmac, it has. But, tmi something is dripping down feeling is still there. I run to loo everytime I have that feeling. Hope it stays away because I have to travel tomorrow.

Lora, how did the appointment went?

Sweety it could just be a bit more cm. I have heard lots of women get more cm during pregnancy. And the pink could have been anything. IB, a scratch or something if you have had sex recently or if you check your cervix. Fx and lots of positive thoughts for you.

Lora and Mrsmac, it has. But, tmi something is dripping down feeling is still there. I run to loo everytime I have that feeling. Hope it stays away because I have to travel tomorrow.

Lora, how did the appointment went?

It went well. I'm booked in with the midwife next week. Feel nervous now, like it's tempting fate, but what will be will be x

Thanks Lora my hope is to get 2-3 normal embryos.

MrsMac I start the drugs next Sunday. Stims for ovulation begin Feb 1st.

That's exciting Aayla! But fingers crossed its not needed and you get lucky soon.

Sweety, I get that all the time. I'm wearing liners at the minute as it sometimes feels like ive peed a bit!

Lora, I totally know what you mean! I felt like the minute I phoned for my booking appointment it was all over. Fingers and toes crossed for healthy babies all round!

Danser, are you excited to get started? Keep us posted with how things are going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->