August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

You are right Lora.what will be will be but, we should keep positivity always. Hope everything goes well with your midwife ppointment too.

Aayla, that is really exciting news. I hope you don't have to go through ivf path but, if changing job puts you in better place that's good news.

Mrsmac, that is assuring. But, because of spotting I am paranoid. I don't know how I am gonna pass two whole months without visiting doctor. I will be able to go to doctor in march after I return. Doctor's here don't do ultrasound before three months.

Not even privately? If it makes you feel more reassured it might just be worth paying for a private scan x

I don't have any idea about it. I am thinking to search if they do so and go in if it's possible at 7weeks. Not sure if it will work but, I will try. Money is not issue it's just whether they do it or not. I am actually going to my mum's place which is in village area so, I don't know how they do it there.
If i couldn't do it I will do it after I come back here (city)after a month.

I am nervous for so many reasons, but kind of excited and anxious. So many emotions. Excited to get started and get the ball rolling. I am anxious about giving myself injections. I am nervous about what the results of this will all yield- how many eggs, how many embryos will we get, how many will be normal....

Hey ladies, popping in to say hi :)

I'm over my body. This is day four of slight spotting brown blood. I'm on CD30 and I keep expecting it to get darker or turn into AF but it hasn't yet. Has anyone had this before? Driving me nuts!

Nah I haven't tested. I don't keep tests in the house as I drive myself insane.

Maybe worth doing one if its just spotting!

Amytrisha how are you?!

Danser - I bet! TTC is an emotional roller coaster at the best of times.

Kakae - TEST!

Amytrisha - hey! how are you? X

Kakae, I had this with my dd. I tested lo and behold two lines appeared instantly.

Hello Amytrisha. How are you?

Danser, we are with you on this journey. Fx that you won't have to wait for long.

Well that's me in tww..
Lora I'm no sure if I congratulated u or not sorry...

Well the second I said something out loud my body went into full AF mode and she came that night with cramps and *tmi* clots and so, so heavy. CD 1 here we are...

Isn't that way? That used to happen to me when I bight pregnancy tests before I had a schedule to my cycle. It would always come the day or two after I tested.

4 dpo and eating like a horse :)
My body hates changes
Thrush gain !
Anyone else suffer .. ?

In massive denial, but I got a bfp this morning. I'm so scared and won't believe it!

Congrats Wishing well!!

I am.sort of in a sulk -I'm not allowed a new pram because OH would rather go on holiday :grr:

Congratulations wishing well. looks like we are finally having some good luck.

I am fine. Just the no symptoms are making me worried.

Congrats Wishing Well!!

Nothing going on here. Cd 9. So just waiting to ovulate. I lost my thermometer. (I suspect one of my cats). So I haven't been able to temp. I may go buy some dollar store opk's on Friday. Just enough for a week. At least then I will have some idea when I ovulated.
But I am not testing unless af is late so in the end it doesn't really matter I suppose.

Hubby has taken his birthday week off from work as he has unused vacation time that he wants to take before he quits. What he doesn't know is that I should ovulate on his birthday. I am also not working that week (not by choice just the way I was scheduled). So we won't have any obstacle to doing it every day. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->