August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Pip - I hear ya! I always ate more in TWW! I don't get thrush but I hear lots of water helps flush out rather than cranberry which is so acidic it can make it worse

Wishing well - congrats!! Fingers crossed for happy healthy nine months!

Joo - ragin! He's a spoil sport :rofl:

Sweety - don't stress, you could just be lucky this time or it might be too soon for symptoms to kick in. I had nothing with DS. Sickness kicked in just before start of week 6 this time.

Aayla - OPKs did the trick for me. I definitely wasn't ovulating as regularly as I thought but I was able to time it when I knew I was. Hopefully hubby's birthday week will be great timing.

Congrats wishing well great news
I no how hard it is to believe ...
Thanks mrsmac I no I'm proper stuffing
I had a pessary so I've done that can't hack it
I must buy probiotics this week x

Hi Mrsmac,
I know I should not be stressing but, last time the no symptoms were big give away that something was wrong. I thought I was lucky. I had few nausea spells here and there but, nothing major. I am going to get checked at 7weeks and see if doc can give me scan.

Aayla, exciting news! Good luck for bd.

It's hard sweety, even though I felt ill pretty much from the start I was still sure this wasn't going to work out. When I went for a scan at 7w even the sonographer was shocked as I'd been so so adamant. I've lost all symptoms again completely but I just need to not overthink it - it won't change the outcome either way.

Try to stay positive as you can - we all know how very hard that is. I have everything crossed that all will work out for us all xxx

Hey, how is every one doing?

I am just waiting to O. as I write this I am ending cd11. It so boring waiting this out. But I am keeping busy. Last friday I had my first violin lesson in a long time. It was great. I have to come up with a schedule to practice though. It's been so long that I have been on any sort of schedule and I don't work a lot so I am just lazing about at home. lol Today I also had my first voice lesson. I am super excited for this. Again, have to come up with a schedule to practice. I am working on two songs, one of which is more important. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I am planning on singing it to my husband in July when we renew our vows for our 5th wedding anniversary. He has no idea the song will be for him.

My meds arrive today I'm so nervous, tomorrow I go in for a class to learn about the injections and what meds to take. I have so many emotions swirling in my head.

Aayla that is great you are doing voice lessons and violin lessons. I used to take voice lessons. I miss them so much, I haven't been able to find anyone good around where I am. I have plenty to keep me busy though. Enjoy the voice lessons. I used to mostly study opera/musical theatre type stuff.

I'm not sure if it was in here I asked or on main page,
So last bfp at 10 dpo I got the dryest lips it continued until I mc so 8 weeks odd
I'm now 8dpo and yet again I've these dry lips started two days ago
Never had it before

It's driving me bonkers just like last time
Just hoping its a sign
Is my body telling me something

I've upped my water intake to try and help

It could be a sign. I think some women have specific orwgnant only symptoms. Mine was oily skin. And I mean dripping. But I didn't get that the last 2 cycles so I am thinking it is a particular symptom for me. So we shall see this cycle.

Fx this is your sign and you babe a bfp. When are you testing?

Thanks hun , I dunno really in 4 days we go abroad for some sun for a week
So that Wud make me 12 dpo
Probably cave before then
Had some cramps today hadn't felt anything so that made me smile for a while
Strange things u wish for
Was so specific last time literally from
Bfp until the day I mc'd x

Fx pips. It very well could be. I think testing 10dpo with sensitive test might help you put your mind at rest.

Aayla, good going. Are you tracking this month?

Danser, everything sounds exciting and wishing you all the very best for classes.

Afm, I am scared. No symptoms except for headache. Just like last time. I know I can't change outcome but,just feeling worried, can't do anything before 7weeks.

Pip I would test it sounds promising.
Sweety- early days yet still for symptons x

I agree with Lora hon. If you look back to posts around 28/29 December, I said exactly the same but was very pleasantly surprised at an early scan. Have everything crossed hon xx

I wanted to be taking my temp but I misplaced my thermometer or one if my cats stole it. I picked up so dollar store opk's which I started using last night. I just want some semblance of knowing when I ovulated. Other than that no tracking really. We are now in the time where we need to do it every day. Hubby knows but as long as we don't make them clinical and fast session he shoukd be good to go :haha: by mid next week I will be starting my tww. No early testing if I can help it. Af is like clock work now. She is due Valentines day.

Lora and Mrsmac, hope you both are right. I am dying to get a scan but, the seven weeks mark isn't arriving fast enough. And even after waiting it is still unsure whether I can get it or not.

Aayla, the bd does get clinical sometimes but, we just have to do what is supposed to be done. Hope you get positive opk soon enough.

Yeah...we missed today. I am so mad. I'm not feeling well again. I have a sore throat and the cough is sort of back. I am so tired that I just napped until it was time to get ready for work leaving no time to BD. When I get home first thing (in about 6 hours) we will do it but it technically counts for Sunday. And it means we are off of the schedule I wanted.

Sweety: how many more weeks until 7? Hope you can get your scan.

Ladies, this might get little long but, please advice me.

I went in to doctor because, I am having horrible cold and cough and wanted to get info about scan. The good news is I am gonna get one in 10days time but, he was kinda freaked and surprised that we started conceiving so soon. He said they normally suggest to wait for a year because the batch of ovum might give bo again and hence the long wait. But, I have never come across such information anywhere. Has anyone of you heard about this? He also gave me bunch of antibiotic because, my cold is really horrible and said that it is ok to take it in early gestation stage(may be placenta is not developed yet that's why?).

He also said that after scan he will start thinking about starting progrestrone, which doesn't make any sense. I don't have any lining issue which I know of and my Japan doc suggested that there is no way I can have progrestrone deficiency because I carried my dd without any problem. I am kinda confused. But, one thing is for sure I won't take anything unless I see low numbers on my reports which he might take.
No sex was a surprising one but, I am away from hubby so that doesn't matter as of now. I really feel he is overthinking? I just need to see my baby and that is it. won't even go to him after scan report but, still makes me wonder what he might be thinking?

Pips, good for testing. Hope to see some more bfp's this month.

Aayla, that's too bad but, spermies live for days so, don't beat yourself up for missing a day. I am 4.6weeks now and 2more weeka until scan.

Ive never heard that sweety and makes no sense to me at all.

Yay for getting a scan though, hopefully out your mind at rest x

It doesn't make any sense to me either Sweety, sorry.

We got hit with a big blizzard this weekend. I helped DH clear the snow and just broke down in tears. I shouldn't have been outside helping clear the snow I should have been inside taking care of our daughter. I was so upset and sad.

On a happier note I did my first injection today it went pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->