August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

O sweety hate conflicting info
Glad Uve a scan sorted
Id love a bfp
One day until our hols

Sweety: It is the early gestation on why you can take antibiotics now. The placenta isn't fully developed until about week 8. so right now the baby isn't getting anything transferred from your blood. So you could drink or eat anything right now.

I'm also a little confused by your doc. He said to wait a year to try again? Is this from a "basic" mc? I'm sorry for not recalling your history sometimes everyone gets a bit jumbled.

As for the progesterone, it is possible to develop secondary problems but unless he has tested and found that this is an actual problem I would question why he would put you on a med you may not need.

Maybe just wait everything out until you get your scan.

Ok I Cudnt wait
I had a cheapy hpt
I see a line ! Exactly a month after my mc
My dodgy deserves a flaming medal
Please stick little rainbow ������

Thank you ladies. You know I sometimes trust you gals more than a doc. Actually the place where my parents live is kind of village so, he was surprised to see how much I know and was kinda giving me "miss know it all" treatment. Anyways, my soul purpose is clear I want a scan and some meds I got it. I should probably ignore his other things and get checked properly when I go back!

Aayla, I had blighted ovum last time three months ago and had D&C. But, I am not touchingany meds unless I see something solid on paper.

pips, congratulations hun. pics please! love to see those two lines.

Ok I Cudnt wait
I had a cheapy hpt
I see a line ! Exactly a month after my mc
My dodgy deserves a flaming medal
Please stick little rainbow ������

Oh yes I second a pic! Congrats lovely 😊

Sweety: ah ok. I have never heard if taking a year of after a D&C. A month or two to get back into things and let stuff heal but even then many women have gone on to have a successful pregnancy right after. Fx for the scan. Hope you can get a picture!

Pips: pics or it didn't happen. :haha: jk. But yeah pics would be awesome.

Umm. Am I the last one left? No pressure eh?

Sweety: ah ok. I have never heard if taking a year of after a D&C. A month or two to get back into things and let stuff heal but even then many women have gone on to have a successful pregnancy right after. Fx for the scan. Hope you can get a picture!

Pips: pics or it didn't happen. :haha: jk. But yeah pics would be awesome.

Umm. Am I the last one left? No pressure eh?

No I don't think so hun Theres still a few x

I'm coming into cd16 now. O should happen any day now. We got some BD in yesterday (cd15). Hubby came home specifically for it. He hangs with the guys on Sundays and he had to work at his friend's store so he was up and gone before I got up. So I had to tell him this is it. We are in the zone. He's kinda excited I should O on his bday. Or the day on either side. We are both thinking pretty positive.

Congrats pip! Definitely post a pic! X

Aayla, there are a few! I'm sure your time will come real soon X

Sweety, I've had a d&c years ago and was told wait til my first AF but after the mc in August, the midwife specifically told me there was no reason to wait even for first AF as they used to advise! X

Arm: just been for a scan and all looks good! Measuring right on time, 10+4w, and all going well baby will be due on my mum's birthday! X

Haha girls here ya go
Went out for frer but superdrug have stopped doing them but have a 10 miu alternative
Lovely news mrsmac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Eeeks those two lines are so beautiful!

Congratulations Mrsmac. Do you have scan pic?

Congrats pip! Definitely post a pic! X

Aayla, there are a few! I'm sure your time will come real soon X

Sweety, I've had a d&c years ago and was told wait til my first AF but after the mc in August, the midwife specifically told me there was no reason to wait even for first AF as they used to advise! X

Arm: just been for a scan and all looks good! Measuring right on time, 10+4w, and all going well baby will be due on my mum's birthday! X

Mrsmac, Yes that's what my doc said in Japan. But, this doc said they suggest to wait because, the egg might be from same batch which caused bo last time. nothing related to D&C as such.

Thanks Ladies, pleasantly surprised tbh, feeling really positive this time for sure xx

Is that head on the right?Although It's not very clear but, you have got a very cute and and adorable bean in there.

Bubbles: :haha: yeah. patiently and impatiently waiting like me. How are you doing?

PIP: Awesome line! yay. fx for sticky sticky bean

MrsMac: Awesome pic!! Are you going to learn the gender or have it be a surprise (this question for all you ladies as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->