August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Hello everyone... Not been on for a few weeks just bobbin in to say hello and how you all are really.. I've had a little look through previous posts and congratulations Lora, pip and sweety.. Hope everything goes well for you all :)

I was looking for a little advice too please.. Lora you might be able to answer this for me, when you lost your 2nd tri babies, did you have any signs/symptoms or anything? I can't help but feel parinoid these past couple of days that something isn't right, and I don't know why :(

A dull ache and just a really bad gut feeling both times. My movements with Alfie stopped.
Eden was a placenta issue which explains the pain but they never tested alfie so I'm not sure with him.

I do think after a loss it makes you anxious and worried. I would definitely ring up if you are worried, though at this stage everything is probably fine! Do you use a doppler? X

Ps DS completely freaked me out last night. He said mummy's got a baby in her tummy, out of absolutely nowhere when we were getting ready for bed.

We have absolutely not said a word in front of him, intentionally, because we still don't know how this is going to work out and didn't want to confuse him. And the only other person who knows is my mum, who has definitely not said anything - she's only able to see him once a week when we are there! She's definitely not said anything x

Omg amy ad william were in the living room the other talking about 'mummy's new baby in her tummy' 😳 we've not mentioned it either. It's like they have some sort of sixth sense. Hubby and I were in kitchen and just stared at each other accusingly lol, but neither of is have mentioned it.

:rofl: that's what I did! I gave DH such a row afterwards and he was a bit miffed lol! X

Hello everyone... Not been on for a few weeks just bobbin in to say hello and how you all are really.. I've had a little look through previous posts and congratulations Lora, pip and sweety.. Hope everything goes well for you all :)

I was looking for a little advice too please.. Lora you might be able to answer this for me, when you lost your 2nd tri babies, did you have any signs/symptoms or anything? I can't help but feel parinoid these past couple of days that something isn't right, and I don't know why :(

A dull ache and just a really bad gut feeling both times. My movements with Alfie stopped.
Eden was a placenta issue which explains the pain but they never tested alfie so I'm not sure with him.

I do think after a loss it makes you anxious and worried. I would definitely ring up if you are worried, though at this stage everything is probably fine! Do you use a doppler? X

Thankyou, I haven't had any pain or anything. It's just a gut instinct. I have 0 pregnancy symptoms, except I feel rubbish in myself (headache and sickly) but I could genuinely be coming down with something.. I still haven't felt baby move yet. Yeah I've felt what felt like flutters but I can't be 100% if it was baby or not.. I haven't felt those for a while though. Heartbeat was nice and strong 2 weeks ago at my antenatal appointment. I'm 17+2 today... Should I be feeling more movements? & who should I ring? EPU or mw? X

Thankyou, I haven't had any pain or anything. It's just a gut instinct. I have 0 pregnancy symptoms, except I feel rubbish in myself (headache and sickly) but I could genuinely be coming down with something.. I still haven't felt baby move yet. Yeah I've felt what felt like flutters but I can't be 100% if it was baby or not.. I haven't felt those for a while though. Heartbeat was nice and strong 2 weeks ago at my antenatal appointment. I'm 17+2 today... Should I be feeling more movements? & who should I ring? EPU or mw? X

I think quite often symptons start easing off now- the placenta has taken over so it's probably why you're feeling a bit more human!

Movements also a bit hot and miss around now and depends where your placenta is.

I would phone your midwife. I'm sure everything's absolutely fine but she will be able to put your mind at rest xx

Lora, I am due around 24-26th september too.

Mrsmac, I understand and as you mentioned the support we get here is tremendous. Nothing eases my mind unless I get second opinions from you all ladies. Although we are not medical professional we have gone and researched enough to challenge doctor's when they something. About midwife, I would be little paranoid if talks such things but, probably she is speaking from experience. I have heard several stories from near and dear ones which kinda give me shivers but, we can't change fact.

Aayla, sorry about your cousin's loss. My sister died infront of me when I was 5 years old and many said to my mom that you still have one. But, that doesn't fill the place for the one who is gone. I still miss her.

Kandl, hope everything is fine with you. Gl.

I think the worst thing she may have got, but I have no idea if anyone would ever say it to her face, is the what ifs. her doc wanted her to deliver 2 weeks prior. But she was being headstrong about them coming naturally and on their own time. She did it with her son and wanted to with her girls. I don't doubt it goes through her mind, the "if only I had done what the doc wanted" etc. I don't think anyone would ask her about it or say something to her. But I can't believe anyone would tell a parent at least you still have one. But then I have heard some gastly things about mc.

on to a happier subject...Kandl!! Hello!! I can't believe you are 17+ already. Where does the time go? I do hope everything turns out ok and you are just having basic worry. Are you going to find out the gender or keep it as a surprise?

Oh they really do say these things. I was told 'least you have the others' 'it's probably for the best' 'at least she didn't have a personality' 'you got longer than I did' (from my sister whilst still on hospitL hours after she died) the list goes on!

People can be really insensitive, to downright cruel.

Ps DS completely freaked me out last night. He said mummy's got a baby in her tummy, out of absolutely nowhere when we were getting ready for bed.

We have absolutely not said a word in front of him, intentionally, because we still don't know how this is going to work out and didn't want to confuse him. And the only other person who knows is my mum, who has definitely not said anything - she's only able to see him once a week when we are there! She's definitely not said anything x

Mrsmac my little girl said to me a few days ago before I knew
Rubbed my tummy and said is there a baby in there mummy
I said no darlin not yet but soon hopefully
6th sense for sure

Crazy little things aren't they pip?!

Aayla, I'm sorry about your cousin. It's hard to know what to say that might offer even a little comfort to a bereaved parent but it's pretty obvious what not to say 🙈

KandI! Good to hear from you. Sorry you're feeling anxious. It's so nerve wracking! An you get a scan do you think? Or maybe a Doppler might help reassure you between now and your next scan xx

I feel like I'm going a bit crazy here TTC is so emotional to begin with add on IVF and it add a whole extra layer of stress and roller coasters to it.

Now I am frustrated. No positive opk yet. I have to pick up more today as I was testing twice a day. I had watery cm on cd 16 but didn't notice anything yesterday on cd17. But we have BD a lot. So I don't know. We are also using preseed because we did on our bfp cycle and I have never been sure if I produce enough ewcm (or any at all due to how active our sex life is).
I know I could still be a day away from O. But I hate this not knowing. I found my thermometer but something is up with it and my sleep schedule is so off.
I have also had some cramping for the last couple days.
Just ranting...I know it is coming. And it will be confirmed next Wednesday with my progesterone test. The waiting just sucks. And I am wishing that science was better. That there was a better way to know when ovulation happened and if conception occurred. Although look how far we have come. My mom didn't know how to read my positive test because they didn't have them when she was pregnant with me and even 26 years ago when my sis was conceived I think they still went to the doctor when they were late. Lol now we have tests that can detect 10 days after conception. And here I am wanting it instantly :haha:

Sorry Danser...missed your post as we posted at the same time lol. Sorry you are having added stress. I can only imagine how extra stressful this is and your timeline is longer than most.

Big hugs Danser, Ttc for people with no 'problems' is stressful, add on losses, ivf etc, it's no wonder you're feeling this way. Hang in there xx

Aayla, hopefully you'll get that positive soon. So annoying waiting for it though

Thank you lora Mrsmac and Aayla. It all kind of sucks dealing with losses and IF to boot.
The injections are going well actually. The first one was awful I almost passed out, now I have a set routine I listen to music while doing it and it's so easy now. I'm at least grateful for that.

I take my hat off to you, I'm not great with needles so I would find it tough. But it will be so so worth it! X

Sorry you're still waiting Aayla, I never ovulated regularly so it was always super frustrating when I didn't get a positive that cycle. Hopefully it'll happen soon. I ovulated on cd 21 when I conceived this time round. Thought it was yet another annovulatory cycles 😡

Hey ladies, need your input.. After four days of spotting I got my AF but only for two days which isn't normal. It's usually two days of spotting then four days of AF. So should I change the 3rd day of spotting to cd1? The reason I ask is that I'm on CD11 now but have already had a couple of days of ewcm so I believe I'm already in my fertile period. I only track by cycle dates and cm, not temping or anything.. Hubby and I have made sure to bd the last few days anyway so I'm covered for these dates just in case.

Hey ladies, need your input.. After four days of spotting I got my AF but only for two days which isn't normal. It's usually two days of spotting then four days of AF. So should I change the 3rd day of spotting to cd1? The reason I ask is that I'm on CD11 now but have already had a couple of days of ewcm so I believe I'm already in my fertile period. I only track by cycle dates and cm, not temping or anything.. Hubby and I have made sure to bd the last few days anyway so I'm covered for these dates just in case.

I would always class the first day of full flow as cd1 x

It's not unusual to suddenly have a shorter cycle. I did back in June. I normally have af for 4-5 days of flow and a couple days of spotting. Suddenly in June it was only 3 days. No spotting or anything. But it went back to normal.
Cd 1 is the first day of flow. Even light flow.

The first day when you had af in fullform should be cd1imo.
Ihad started spotting after D and C and always counted first day of full flow as af. And lp was bang on 14days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->