August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Oh wow. How great. Do twins run in your family or your hubby's?

Couple on my side but I don't think the identical twins run in families it's just one of those pot luck things x

one in 250 chance apparently ( I googled it haha). But this is so great. How has hubby taken the news?

one in 250 chance apparently ( I googled it haha). But this is so great. How has hubby taken the news?

He went very very white and didn't say a lot 😂😂

OMG Lora! I am freaking Happy for you. I was googling the chances of twins yesterday and it did say the chances of twins increases with subsequent pregnancies. Basically, because we start getting little older.
I can totally imagine your hubby's face going white. lol. Congratulations hun!

Fantastic news Lora, congratulations! Xx

Yay!!!!!!! That's amazing news!!

I have two twinnie friends, one has twin boy the same age as Ben (she said her husband cried, and not in a good way lol!) and my other friend is due twin girls by c section on 15th Feb! She said her husband didn't speak for about three hours :rofl:

Has it sunk in for you yet?! X

Holy moly Lora!!!!!! A-Mazzzzziinng news!! Sooooo happy for you :)

Well I will be starting testing in 5 days (10dpo). I got the 2 symptoms I was looking for. 1) the flushed/tingly feeling all over my skin 2) oily skin on my face. The second I will wait it out because I could have just needed to have a shower. :haha: So I will just have to wait and see. But the flushed feeling is promising to me.

Oh I also got a pinching feeling on my left side and some fluttering is going on. All promising signs.

Ooh fingers crossed Aayla, the pinching a few days before AF was a sign for me with DS. Excited to hear the outcome of your tests. Five days is going to be a long wait!! X

Longest 5 days of my life. The test in my cupboard is calling to me every time I pee :haha:

Hold on! The earliest I've had a bfp is 11dpo and it was an absolute squinter! The next day at 12dpo there was no denying it :)

I never test before 7dpo as I get final confirmation of O through the progesterone test. So I will wait 3 days from then and test on 10dpo. Which is Sunday. Anything sooner than that is a waste.

Aayla, symptoms sounds promising! Praying that this is your month.

How are you Mrsmac? Any relief from symptoms?

Afm, I am nauseous from yesterday and I can't be more happy about it.

I'm not too bad now thanks sweety. The nausea has calmed down quite a lot so it's now only waves of it that go when I eat. Boobs still aching a fair bit though. Got my scan on Friday. So nervous x

I'm not too bad now thanks sweety. The nausea has calmed down quite a lot so it's now only waves of it that go when I eat. Boobs still aching a fair bit though. Got my scan on Friday. So nervous x

Mrsmac, I know you said before your herbalist lady recommended continuing with Agnus Castus after BFP, I'm just wondering if you're still taking it?

Tingly boobs have started. I'm getting more and more optimistic. I'm thinking of doing my progesterone test a day early (today). I'm not sure how much the number would change. I also don't know if I ovulated on cd 18 or 19. Some say you O on the last day of fertile cm, some sites say it's the day after. But I didn't get a positive opk on cd 17 and I didn't test on cd 18 and it was negative cd 19. So I don't know. I could be 6 dpo or I could be 7dpo. Heck I could be 8 dpo if I ovulated on cd 17. Arg.

I'm itching to do something and having another day of doing nothing sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->