August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thanks ladies, that is what I've done. Just never, ever had a two day period in my life...oh well I will just keep bding!

Since about my mid twenties my AF has really only lasted three days max with a day of spotting at the end x

Well ladies, I am now in my tww. I am hoping to BD tonight with hubby as a just in case. FF says you should do it O-3 to O+1. just in case. I have one last opk to take in a few min, just in case but I am pretty sure I surged on cd18 when I had no tests. Convincing hubby could be hard lol He was a bit tired yesterday and wanted a break. but it was likely O day and I was having none of that. :haha:

AF is due Feb 14. Since I usually spot 1-2 before I should know by Feb 12. I'm only going to test early if I get the 2 symptoms that have not been there the last 2 cycles but I had during my bfp...the flushed feeling all over my skin (that lasted for nearly the whole time) and the extremely oily skin. My body has decided that since the mc all pregnancy symptoms must show themselves at some point. But those 2 never came.

Let the symptom spotting begin!! :haha:

Good luck Aayla! My AF is due 16/02 so we are due around the same time. Fingers crossed for both of us! Well all of us ;)

Hey ladies just thought I'd check in and say hi. Congratulations to Mrsmac, Lora and sweety and good luck to those still ttc.

I'm 7dpo but not testing as fed up of cps.

I feel so off today. Have you ever felt like your world is suddenly tilted? Like something has happened or is about to happen and you can't pin point what it is? It isn't a bad feeling I have. Just off. It has been hard to concentrate at work tonight. Thankfully I don't need to do a whole lot of that at my job. Lol

I guess we will see where this feeling goes.

That's odd Aayla, do you mean it's an ill feeling or an emotional feeling? I had labrynthitus when pregnant with DS and I certainly felt like the world was tilted then lol!

Afm: I em inexplicably exhausted today. I got up wth DS at 6.45 this morning and lasted til 9am before I had to go back to bed. Been there most of the day with the expect ion of a quick bite to eat. Thank goodness it's the weekend and DH is home! We are supposed to be going out for dinner and to a show tonight (MIL has DS) but honestly, I don't know if I'll make it through the night :(

Definitely emotional. Nothing physical. I just feel out of sorts. Like a sixth sense that something has changed or is about to change and it's left me disoriented because I can't figure out what it is. A glitch in the matrix, as it were. Something shifted in my space/time continuum. I don't know how to explain it other than nerding it up. :haha:

I'm hoping, and of course it's crossed my mind, that I'm pregnant and my subconscious is aware of it before it can be detected. It's not an ominous feeling. I just feel different.

It could well be that Aayla, I 'knew' every time at about 5/6dpo because I jut felt out of sorts emotionally, like quite teary and sensitive. Then at about 9dpo every time I started getting dizzy. That's what gave it away each time.

Good luck! When will you be testing? X

I am wanting to wait until af is due. I always spot 1-2 days before but I'm not sure if I can hold out. AF is due Feb 14. It might depend on if I have other symptoms that I don't normally have, or have symptoms that were identical in my bfp cycle back in August. If I am going to test early then the soonest I would do it is Feb 9 as that is 5 days prior to af being due. 12 dpo.

Thanks! I am cautiously optimistic. I go in on Thursday to get my progesterone checked to confirm ovulation. If my number is as high or higher than 69 (the number I had on my bfp) I will probably test early. lol

I know progesterone doesn't predict pregnancy but my last 2 cycles were 35 and 20. I am a bit concerned the number is going down and if it is lower than 20 then I think an appt with the doc is in order. I may have to take a break and lose some weight (they say it works better the closer you are to an ideal body weight). and I have gained some weight in the last 6 months.

I do start my new work out today. I'm finally rid of the cough and shortness of breath and I am itching to be fit again. I figure it's a monday and it's the first of the month. Can it get better timed? And it's a 60 day program so my last day will be March 31. It really can't get better timed. lol.

So how is everyone else doing?

Ladies I had my scan...

It's twins 😳😳

NO way!!! OMG OMG OMG. Oh sweetie how amazing!! I'm in tears for you. I'm so freaking happy for you.

Yes, here they are. They think they're identical x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh wow. How great. Do twins run in your family or your hubby's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->