August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Aayla, I've had most fertile cm today, but pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. This is quite common for me, I think there is a clear out of whatever's left before you start to actually see non fertile cm. Not sure how helpful this might be?!

I definitely think it's possible I ovulated earlier than expected. My ewcm was very little on cd 18. but I saw only a little so I recorded it. It's possible I missed the surge as well. even with testing twice a day. So I think I will go today just to do it. I don't think in the grand scheme of things a day matters. They say to come in closest to the day if 7 dpo falls on a day the lab is closed.

That's cool Mrsmac. I have my scan on friday too. Don't know what I will see or not but, hopefully everything turns out good for us.
I remember you telling me about nausea getting worst but, I am glad to hear it has calm down.

Aayla, you could have definitely missed the surge if you didn't test on cd18 fx your results comes back as you expect them to come.

bubbles, it happens with me all the time. I usually get ewcm after I o. Also, I am one of those person who get positive opk the day I ovulate not after 12-48hours std.

I'm with you on that one sweety - j got a blazing positive about two hours before o whereas it was a definite negative the day before. And my ewcm was negligible the cycle I got BFP x

I'm so irritated. My brother is getting married and because they want to buy a house they don't want to spend the money on a big wedding. This I understand. But what they decided to do is go to Vegas. so it's great they get to only spend $2000 but the rest of us also have to spend about that much as well. Hotel, airfare, passports (hubby and I don't have them), spending money, travel insurance etc. We need at least 3 days there.

But here's the kicker. They are going this september. So if I am pregnant I can't go as I will be in my 8th month...actually I just figured out I will be 37 weeks pregnant. So i could give birth any time really. If I get pregnant in the next 2 months I can't go because I will be in my third trimester (or late second).

and I'm so upset by this because he is the baby. It really sucks that I won't get to see my little brother get married. No one else knows yet as they planned to announce it this sunday during a family dinner but I saw his fiance while out and begged her to tell me what the news was (was really hoping they weren't pregnant).

Oh amd even if I could travel who can afford a $2000 a month before a baby is coming? Not us working min wage.

Otherwise: I went and got my blood done today. I will know some time this evening what my level is.

CD19 here, tick tock, tick tock. I have had spotting from CD26 most cycles so next weekend I should know something.

Aayla, that's a hard one, if you are pregnant and can't go they will understand though. Still sucks to miss out huh?.

Omg it's over 30 degrees here, I'm dying today...

it does suck and they aren't budging. They moved their date up by a year. Not sure why. and it's so frustrating. and I also had the thought that I just know that I will be pregnant now and when it comes time for the wedding...I will give birth with my entire family in Vegas.

My mom says she will do a road trip. But I just don't think that I would be up to a 3-4 day drive at 37 weeks pregnant. and I don't want to give birth in the States.

Brother said he would skype it. Arg. I'm so irritated. but I'm probably overly sensitive. I totally broke down into tears over it. I'm an emotional person normally but even I feel I am feeling over the top about this.

another symptom? I can only hope.

Mrsmac, there is always exceptions and we are those exceptions.

kakae, good luck hun. fx for you.

Aayla, it would suck if you can't attend the wedding but,whaf will be will be.

Soooo....kinda excited. I got my progesterone back. So a little back history with my progesterone.

Cycle 1: 1.4 (anovulatory cycle)
cycle 2: 12 (ovulatory cycle; BFN)
cycle 3: 69 (bfp cycle)
Cycle 4: 35 (ovulatory; BFN)
cycle 5: 20 (ovulatory: BFN)
cycle 6: 78 (ovulatory) No idea if bfp but the number is higher than my bfp cycle.

So I am kinda excited. I think this is a very good sign. But I know that progesterone doesn't always say if you are pregnant. I've read other forums where women have high numbers but end up BFN.

I am trying not to be too excited but it's hard.

Fingers crossed Aayla! What day are you testing again? Unfortunately its just one of those things that you can't control with the wedding, you can't do anything about it, does everyone know you're ttc? Its a nice idea to Skype it, not quite the same as being there though!

Sounds promising Aayla, fingers crossed!
Good luck for this cycle, kakae, bubbles and sunshine.
What's happenung with you Danser- what point are you at?
Sweety good luck for tomorrow's scan x

Yeah everyone knows we are ttc. When I started I was quite open about the whole process on fb. We've been quiet since the miscarriage but everyone knows we are still trying.

I start testing on Sunday. It can't come soon enough. Lol

I'm excited for you! Got to be your month x

3rd time's the charm? I got my bfp on my 3rd cycle last time and this is my 3rd cycle since the mc.

Just saw your results they looks promising! everything crossed for you Aayla.

Thanks Lora, just worried whether I will see hb or not.

I'm still waiting for my withdrawal bleeding after the birth control. Tomorrow morning I go in for a baseline ultrasound and blood work. Hopefully I can start stimulating ovulation this weekend.

Sorry to have missed a week ladies
Hope ur all ok?
I was dying to poas and it didn't disappoint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads