August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

ugh...I caved...I used the test...I couldn't help myself. :blush:

I am so optimistic now. I just can't wait. Of course BFN...I'm not sad by that because I know it is way too early. Well we get paid tomorrow so I have to wait to buy more tests and that means the earliest I will be able to test again is Saturday but I am going to wait until at least Sunday...I think. :haha:

Here is a pic of the test. Pic was taken shortly after the 10 min mark. I just couldn't get my phone to get a good clear pic. When I look at the pic I think I see a little something but not too sure. Might just be line eye. or it might be the test itself. I have seen shadows before and had it be bfn. But other eyes are always nice.

Attachments

• 7DPO.jpg
    7DPO.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
I THINK I see something and I'm not usually very good with seeing these early lines :shrug: fx'ed for you xx

Aayla I seriously think I see something too!! Eeeekkkkkk!!!

Congrats Pip!!

I am working graveyard tonight and we get paid in the middle of the night. So I am picking up 2 boxes of 2 in the morning.

I will test when I get up but after that I need to space them out as I can't afford to buy so many.

I posted in the test section and a few others see it too. Fx.

Well I bought 2 packs of 2 but I am at the end of my day and going to bed soon. I will be up around 3pm my time (unfortunately for most of you ladies that's around 11pm). but I will post a pic as soon as test.

Scan went well ladies, baby looks good so far. Need to go back in 3 weeks as baby wasn't playing ball so the sonographer couldn't get an accurate CRL due to baby not laying flat 🙈

Glad scan went well Mrs Mac.

We've lost one of our babies. Other one is still going strong, so bittersweet x

Mrsmac, glad your scan went well.

Lora, I posted in other forum too but, here sending you lots of love again.

My scan went well too. Was measuring 6.6on 6.4 day of pregnancy. heartbeat was 154 so everything crossed that this is my rainbow baby.

Attachments

• IMG-20160206-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160206-WA0001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Lora I'm so sorry you lost a baby.

I'm glad you had a great scan MrsMac!

Lora: I'm so sorry for your loss.

MrsMac and Sweety: Glad your scans went well.

I tested again. BFN. I half expected as much as it is still so early. So now I wait. Won't be testing again until Sunday.

Attachments

• 8 DPO.jpg
    8 DPO.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies.

Lora delighted to hear you got a bfp hun and so so sorry you lost one. I had twins with my middle child and only found out when I had some bleeding and went for scan at 9 weeks there was Tyler (who's 5 now) and also an empty sac and they said it was vanishing twin syndrome. It was completely reabsorbed by my official 12 week scan and I wouldn't have known apart from the early scan. Praying for your rainbow baby how far along are you?

MrsMac hello thanks for asking after me x and so happy your scan went well how many weeks are you now?

How many bfp's are there now? So exciting to hear about the bfps and you're all progressing well - seems like the tide has turned and we might have some rainbows soon - what is the order of pgs? Is it Joo first and who is after that? Great to have some positive karma on this thread!! I'm due the witch tomorrow but I love to hear all your good news ladies ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->