August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Hey all. I got through the morning without testing. :haha: Man it is so hard to wait. But I have to if I want a better line to show. At least I'm going to be kept busy. today I am going to a craft store with my mom as i need certain floss for my big cross stitch project. I have a house to clean and we really need to unpack. We've been living with the essentials and have been incredibly lazy in this regard. I want to get everything out of the spare room and have the dressers I want set up. Might as well do the hard work before I am too tired to move.

My friend is also in labor right now. Well she is having pressure and contractions but her water hasn't broke. At least it hasn't as of late last night. I haven't talked to her yet. The sad thing is that I haven't seen her in 9 months and she lives in my city. Ever since we moved to a different apt and I got a graveyard job we just haven't been able to make our schedules work. She has 3 other children already. Heck I didn't even find out about the pregnancy until she was 7 months along. It was an "oops." lol and they knew their family would freak so they waited. I'm just waiting for the word she has delivered and can see people. I am so excited for newborn baby snuggles.

so I had a thought..has anyone heard or seen Vicky around? I'm not sure if she is active anymore but it has been quite some time.

Great will power aayla , I thought I saw summit in the first test
What dpo r u ?

Lora so sorry Uve lost one of ur babies

I'm ill fever and flu , so nervous had to take paracetamol my poor head was splitting
Hate giving in but had to

well my will power caved. Tested in the afternoon yesterday. bfn. I'm about 11 dpo today. but I could be 12 or I could be 10. I put myself in the middle as I didn't temp this month so I am not too sure.

I got hubby to hide my last box of tests. lol I have a countdown on my phone. No testing until tuesday. Although the desire to go get dollar store ones just to curb the poas addiction is strong. :haha:

PIP: anything you take right now won't affect the baby. It's too early. It isn't until the placenta is fully formed that they get nutrients and stuff from our blood. the only things that could harm the baby are things that would make the uterus contract.

thanks hun, I feel flipping awful, I never get sick and in the last 6 weeks I have been twice :/
Hiding tests hehe.. There's Still time lovely .. Fx for u xx

Meh. Having a really down day.

Had some bad cramps Saturday morning after my incredibly rough scan and now I feel absolutely empty, total nothingness. I know it's ridiculous but I am worrying that the scan has harmed the baby. I know I sound like a nutter but I think I'm having a sad/worrying day.

Sorry for the moan X

How was the scan rough? did you post about that and I missed it? I hope everything is alright.

Don't worry Mrs m ... We all have days like that, mine was yesterday..
Baby will be just growing or getting comfy, big hugs hun xx

Well...some more symptoms have popped up.

Extreme heartburn, nausea, particularly during some extreme movement. I had motion sickness during sex of all things. lol Then when we went to bed this morning his snoring was rocking the bed (normally I can sleep through it) but it was giving me more motion sickness. And now when I went to eat some potato chips they tasted off.

If I'm not pregnant this is the worst cycle ever.

Pips, hope you feel well soon. I agree with Aayla here at this stage it should not har m baby. My doctor gave me antibiotics two weeks ago and everything seems fine as of now,.

Mrsmac, what happened? I am having that day of worry too. But, let's hope for the best.

Aayla, hiding tests? Lol. Best luck food testing on tuesday. I am having positive feelings for you this month.

thanks. Waiting patiently/impatiently. I'm going to try and push it to Wednesday. I have one test left. Wednesday would put me at min 13dpo and that is when I got faint line the last time. So just 2 days to get through. I can do this. :haha:

The sonographer basically said that the baby wouldn't turn is heard into the right position to get accurate CRL so she was poking so far in and practically pounding on my tummy to get him/her to shift position. Baby moved but flipped upside down into the same position. O said a few times that she was hurting me but she just kept saying 'well if I don't get measurements now you'll need to come back'. 15 mins she was at it. I had bruises the next day. I feel less sore today but the area is still tender three days later. Just got me a bit worked up at the time x

I could understand how you would be upset. Wow. I can't believe her. I'm sure the baby is fine though. but I know it's hard not to worry.

OMG! poking so hard would make me scream at her. if only baby wasn't moving his head in right direction she should have waited.
I am sorry if I am talking roughly but, they should understand better.

I read online that they're pretty well protected in there and I have a bit of padding (which is no doubt why she had to dig so hard to see!!)

Just having a it of a whinge, sorry ladies. I'm also stressed out at work as we have a big campaign launching on 29th so I'm mega busy (just stopped working at 9.30pn after being at work at 8am :cry: )
Hope you're all having a good day x

I'm sorry MrsMac what an awful experience I am sure everything is fine.

I've had three days of stims so far yesterday I was monitored and heard him counting 7 follicles so I hope I keep growing more. Tonight I am trying acupuncture for the first time.

7 sounds promising but more is always better. I cant' recall Danser, did you say if you were only doing one embryo or were you putting in multiple?

Seven follicles sounds great danser! What's the next step? I tried a course of acupuncture for another issue and I felt really energised afterwards. Although after the first session I was super emotional! Apparently it's really common to cry!

Aayla, have you tested again yet? X

I would like to say no. :haha: but yeah. I tested yesterday. Test is below. BFN. All I have left is a clear blue digital with weeks indicator. That is a 25 Miu test and so I have to wait. Although I may sneak out and buy one last frer for tomorrow. But I should be able to test with the digi on Friday. I am officially addicted. Which is crazy. I lasted until 3 days prior to af last cycle but then I wasn't too sure I was pregnant. Every fibre of my being says I am. I know I will be devastated if af comes.

Attachments

• 20160208_172048.jpg
    20160208_172048.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79