August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Danser, that is good going hun. more the merrier.

Mrsmac, hope you are feeling alright now. I am in panic state because I am not nauseous again. I haven't even gagged like last time but, have seen bean which makes me little hopeful.

Aayla, I might have line eye but, is that indent line I am seeing? I might be totally wrong but, can't help. I think I haveline eye.

it could be . Not sure. Just have to wait it out now.

When did you capture the pic? May be it's not what we are thinking? But, I totally agree with you. Waiting it out might be the best option with digi.

just after the 10 min mark. I always wait until the max time and then take the pic. I don't think 11 min matters as opposed to 10. Most definitely isn't evap. FRERs don't give me evap lines until the next day at the soonest (and that's when they do, as most of the time they don't).

Hmm interesting. If you can get another test and test the day after tomorrow it might make things clear.

Yeah. I'll be 14dpo then. I got a good positive the last time on that day. I've just been impatient lol. I have a clear blue digi with weeks indicator but that likely won't go positive until friday. I may get one more frer to test although I will probably get two as it's cheaper to buy a 2 pack :haha:

I'm terrible with line eye so I'm not sure, I really really really hope it's the start of a BFP! If you hold the FRER over a light (like a bedside lamp) you can generally see squinters a bit better X

i use the flash light on my phone :haha:

sometimes I think I see something and sometimes I don't. But this happened last time. got a super squinter at 10dpo and then nothing on 11 and 12...not even hint of a line but then I got a light line 13dpo.

I think part of my issue is that I don't truly know what dpo I am. If I am where I put it on FF (O on cd 19) then I am 12 dpo but if I ovulated on what used to be my regular O date then I am 14 dpo. If I ovulated in between on cd 18 then 13dpo. I am near certain it wasn't any later than cd19 based on cm and my progesterone was quite high at cd 26 (basing O on cd 19 that is when 7dpo would be).

Well I picked up another box of 2. but this is it. I have these 2 and the digital. I will do one today, one tomorrow and the digi on friday. af is due Sunday. this will basically get me through the week.

I am 1 hour into a hold. hoping I can hold out for another 3. I have a small bladder so we shall see. I am not drinking anything.

hahahahaha. Yep. I do. I lasted until 3 days before af last cycle. I think it's because I feel so certain this time and I was kinda hoping it would be different this time and I would see earlier like so many others.

Good luck for this cycle. It's funny each time you almost convince yourself you won't test when we all know you will!

alright ladies. The Latest test. approx 12 DPO. pic taken around the 11 min mark (I seriously need to get a phone with a better camera). I see something in person a bit and when I zoom in on my computer I totally see the second line. So frustrating.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
Sorry Aayla I can't see anything on your latest test, but that doesn't mean its not there. I sometimes see them, sometimes don't. You are having such promising signs though so fingers crossed!

Sorry Lora for your loss with one of the twins (sorry I'm not sure I said it earlier) xx When will you have another scan?

AFM I'm CD25. TMI but I think I may be out as when I went to the bathroom earlier it looked like I had a wee bit of blood. Which is pretty much right on time for a few days of spotting before AF.

Thanks Kakae. I don't expect many to see it. Sorry to hear you may be out. I spot 1-2 days prior to af too so I always know when it's coming. (well not always, once in awhile she has surprised me). lol

Aayla, I still feel I see something. May be my line eye obsession is making me see it.
I presume it was fmu? Anyways, better wait for digi to confirm it for good.

Kakae, sorry your af is getting you. Hope next month will be yours. I wanna say may be it's ib but, you know your body better.

It was a 4 hour hold. my sleep schedule has become erratic and I'm more napping constantly than getting 8 hours. So I don't really have a morning. right now it is 4am and I am exhausted which is good as I am getting back to my regular graveyard schedule. I'm trying to push it another 30-60 min. Not sure I will be able to though.

Aayla- I don't see a line but I'm hoping what you are seeing gets darker.

tested today. 13dpo. not even a hint. not even picture taking worthy. very much a BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I am 3-4 days away from af. while I still have some symptoms I am almost positive I am out now.

Yes, i know that I am not truly out until af shows and I will wait impatiently for her to do so. I just want this cycle to be over with now. If she is late I will use the CB digi. but I have a feeling she will be right on time.

If she shows we have decided to take a break from TTC for a few months. I've been so focused on this to the exclusion of all else. and I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. I've gained a lot of weight since I first started this and I need to get that down again but I can't seem to meld the two lives together. I think there is that fear I will miscarry again. Somewhat irrational, I know, but it is stopping me in my tracks.

and so now I wait.

CD26 and *tmi* had some brown blood a couple of times when I went to the bathroom. Maybe it's old blood from implantation a day or two ago? Im grasping at straws lol and pretending it could be something else other than the start of my AF.

it is possible. how long are your cycles normally? I heard that IB happens abou a week after implantation...so around 14dpo give or take of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->