August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

My cycles are basically 28 days, slowly come down from around 35 days from the miscarriage in August.

It could go either way I suppose. Unless you normally spot a day or two before hand. I usually do so I know if I start spotting 1-2 days before af she is coming.

Afm: I have called the fertility doc to see what I have to do while on a break. I have the hyperplasia in the shadows and while I am ovulating and on regular cycles and with the help of the provera it has gone away but it could come back. So I may have to go on the provera while on a break.
Just waiting to hear back.

How is everyone? The forums have been so quiet these past 2 days.

Hey Aayla, I'm here! Is sooooo quiet though.

I can see why you would want a break, I'm at that point too but I know that I'm 35 now, we've been trying for 14 months and my daughter is already four years old...time isn't on my side unfortunately. I never though I would still be here, still trying, I bet you didn't either :(

AFM day two of brown spotting. I've had cramps so 99% sure it will turn into our old friend AF :(

sorry to hear that you may be out this cycle. Yeah, I'm 38 so I totally understand about time. We aren't taking too much time off. 3-4 months. Hopefully I am wrong though. I'm still not out because af isn't due until Sunday. If I implanted later then a test won't be positive until af is due or late.

and yeah, the forums are eerily silent. None of my threads are really active. it's weird.

Hey kakae and Aayla, I am doing fine. I am sorry you feel af is on it's way kakaehopefully Aayla af might stay away.

Forums have been quiet but, maybe it's just that time when everyone is tired to login. I know I am.

I'm sure it will pick up again. I just have no life haha.

I'm here just
Have burst my eardrum now from
Coughing so much this past week has kicked my butt
Now on antibiotics hope they are ok
Doc said so but can't help but worry
I'm holding off to phone for a scan
Only 6 weeks today .. First weeks r so alow going

pips: sorry that you are so sick and in pain. the antibiotics should be fine. remember that the placenta hasn't fully formed yet and baby isn't getting anything directly from our blood. and doctors usually know what they are talking about. But I would probably be just like you though.

And I can only imagine how slow this may all seem. and it's funny how that is. Usually, I would think, it's the fastest as we usually find out half way to 3/4 through. But maybe for those of who are ttc and have had a loss as well, the 3-4 is like trying to walk through tar. lol

I have a feeling it will be like that for me too.

I'm sorry kakae. Fingers crossed for a March bfp xx

So rushing around late for bank appt this am I went lol,ofcourse there was blood there on wiping,just feel like the unluckiest person right now, with my other two mcs it was pink first not red so hoping it anything but,
After being so ill I just can't believe what gets kicked at me,
No pain and no more so far. If I wasn't looking I suppose I would of missed it
Trying ring epau got answer phone

Oh pip, I hope it doesn't mean anything. Could you call the gynae ward at hospital? X

oh pips...hope it is nothing and I hope you get answers soon.

Have a scan Monday at 12-10
Not had any more since
Just fills me with fear

Pips, I really hope it's nothing just a random thing. Fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->