August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I have another appointment on Monday with the RE, my egg retrieval will be Wednesday so far they counted 11 follicles!

Danser that is great!! fx for you!!

AFM: it is cd 35. 16 dpo. I took a dollar store test and BFN. Af is due tomorrow but she could come today as I have had 34 day cycles before but my last lps were 16 days (previous ones before mc were 17 and 18). But there is no sign that she is coming other than some on and off again cramping but it doesn't totally feel like af cramping.

this was my last test. I'm just waiting now. If she isn't here by monday morning I am calling the doc to get a blood test just to be sure.

thanks girls, had nothing since very odd

Danser great news on egg retrevial
Ayala waiting game hun.. Hope she doesn't show

She is showing :cry: got spotting just little bit ago. And then the cramps started. She is right on time.

Totally gutted. I had so many symptoms and everything was timed perfectly.

We are taking a break from ttc for the next 3-4 months. I am still waiting to hear back from the doc on what I have to do because of my other issues. But even though the hyperplasia is lurking in the shadows I think taking this time to lose weight and focus on my health is best.

I will be lurking around here. May check out the waiting to ttc section. I am still wanting updates from all of you on your little bumps and any future bumps.

Ahh Aayla sorry to hear the witch got u hun xxx good luck with the break and getting your health better xxx

Pip how far along are you? Was it old blood hope so xxx

Danser 11 follicles is amazing hope the eggs are all super healthy little things xxx

We are moving out of London Weds and cannot wait to get out of the big smoke! Cd9 today so need to try to fit some bd in amongst the chaos of boxes x my mc from August would have been due in next few weeks and can't help but feel a bit sad although wasn't meant to be x

How are all the bumps doing? Hope all doing fantastic xxx

Where are you moving to Sunshine?

Pip, it's good that you've had nothing since, that's a positive sign.

Aayla, sorry Af showed 😣 just take the break you need, Ttc is so stressful

Xx

Aww aayla sorry hun the little witch
I hope ur time off is as easy as it can be

Yh nothin since slight off colour cm this am
Really dunno what to make of it
Which I wasn't rushing now and actually took in what was on the toilet paper
At the time
Gah x

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been around much, been poorly with a tummy bug and now a throat infection.

Aayla, I'm so sorry AF showed. Maybe a short break will take the pressure off a bit and you can start afresh when you're feeling better. X

Danser, that's awesome! Looking great so far, keep us posted! X

Pip, hopefully it's nothing. Have you BD recently or anything? Perhaps just a bit of an irritated cervix or something? X

Sunshine, good luck with the move! I lived in London when I was younger, I can understand why you're excited to get out of the big smoke! I live in Scotland now and it's like a different world - so open and you really feel like you can breathe X

Lora, how are you doing hon? I'm sorry one of the twinnies didn't make it but so delighted for you for a strong little singleton heartbeat. Keeping all things crossed for your little rainbow x

Kakae, I'm sorry the witch got you too. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for a BFP next cycle! X

No bding here lol
I did have a pessary for thrush this week who knows
Be glad to be scanned just hope it's kind to us xx

Pip- thrush can cause bleeding, perhaps it was that?

Mrsmac im OK. Feeling really anxious, but reassured that I can pick up baby's heartbeat on Doppler now so least I can have a listen in. Trying to not become obsessed though.

Sorry you've had a bug, we all had one last week and it's no fun on top of the usual pregnancy sickness and pains! You got antibiotics for the throat? X

Oh Aayla, that sucks!! Sooooooo sorry she got you :( Take care, hopefully a break is just what you need.

Aayla, I am so sorry afgot you. I thought I saw something on those frer. But, looks like those were just indent lines. Hopefully, break will give you time to achieve your personal goal of loosing some pounds. Good luck!

Mrsmac, sorry to hear about your sorethroat. I had it two weeks ago. It sucks.

kakae, hopefully next cycle will be yours. fx.

pips, the bleeding definitely can be because of thrush. I had it when ttc at exactly 8dpo which I thought was ib. How did your scan go?

Danser, 11 follicles sounds good. How many do they need in all?

Lora, nice to hear from you.

sunshine, London? wow. I really want to go there sometime soon. The whole Europe is on list too. Good luck with move.

Afm, I am doing good. Just the no throwing up part and less symptoms are making me worried. I will be in Japan ij 16days and can't wait to see the bean soon. Hope it's just my anxiety which is making me worried.

Sweety, I'm not throwing up either, although I'm still taking my tablets which help keep it at bay.
Weeks 8 and 9 are usually my worst for sickness but I feel ok, it's a very different pregnancy for me, yet ive used the doppler and bAbys heartbeatis nice and strong.
I just think every pregnancy is different.

If it's any consolation ladies, I was not as bad in weeks 8/9 but absolutely sick as a dog from end of week 9 right through to week 14.

If it's any consolation ladies, I was not as bad in weeks 8/9 but absolutely sick as a dog from end of week 9 right through to week 14.

Well, thanks for that..... 😂😂😂

something to look forward to lol x

😂😂😂 I know we are all the same kindsa weird when it comes to symptoms - terrified when they aren't there and sorta grateful when they are!

Hopefully won't hang about longer than 14w though 😁

Although my boss told me the other day she was sick until 28w with her second. I honestly don't think j could cope with that! I've been feeling a tad bit better since Friday so hoping I'm over the worst of if! X

If I'm honest I'm just happy I'm not throwing my guts up all day. With Eve, Amy and Eden I threw up all day- I had to carry a bucket everywhere! Caitlyn and Alice I was sick but not as much, the boys, nowhere near as bad.

It makes me pretty convinced this ones a boy!

It's a little easier now I can use the doppler, but I'll feel much more reassured when I can feel movement and kicks- as im sure we all will be!

Although 2 of my losses were second tri, I still hate first tri most. Every passing week is a huge achievement though x

Oh definitely. Makes it a lot easier to believe. But after a while i then start to worry about lack of movement. Can't win!

Even though I've been much more sick this time than I was with Ben, I still think it's a boy. Just got a feeling. And this morning Ben was talking about 'my brother'. I swear this kid has a creepy sixth sense!

Can't wait for my next scan to see if everything's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->