August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

When is your next scan? Are you finding out the sex?
We were going to, but then after losing one twin, I feel like I want to, to help me bond with baby a bit more. Ive felt a bit detatched since the last scan

Talking about sickness..: I've been bad since very early. But same as Mrs Mac, from week 9, it got worse and worse and I still have it now at 20 weeks (just not half as bad)

But hello everyone, I'm back... Again. I never seem time to find to come on here recently. I have m
y scan Thursday eeeeeeek

Just wanna say to you Lora aswell, I'm sorry to hear about losing one of your twins, but so glad the other one is okay :) X

Pip- thrush can cause bleeding, perhaps it was that?

Mrsmac im OK. Feeling really anxious, but reassured that I can pick up baby's heartbeat on Doppler now so least I can have a listen in. Trying to not become obsessed though.

Sorry you've had a bug, we all had one last week and it's no fun on top of the usual pregnancy sickness and pains! You got antibiotics for the throat? X

I had thought that Hun

Update for me
Scan went really well
Baby is in the right place nice and high with a beautiful heartbeat measuring 7 mm I'm so over the moon happy

Turns out I have a heart shaped uterus, with some bleeding one side in a horn as they call it, away from baby, so very happy

Sweety they will take as many as they can get! The more the better.

So I had 12 follicles this morning I trigger tonight and and my egg retrieval is Wednesday!

So exciting danser! I think you've been asked this before but how many will they put back in there? The more the merrier I reckon 😁 X

That's great news pip! So please for you. Stick baby bean! X

Good to hear from you KandI, glad all is well apart from the sickness X

Lora, yeah I feel the same a bit. Trying not to get my hopes up so bonding hasn't happened yet. We've said we'll find out if we can. Don't have a date for my 20w scan but I'm back on 4th March and should be about 16 nearly 17w by then so hoping they will be able to tell us then. Although it's an NHS scan so no guarantees x

Mrsmac and Lora, I hear you. I was throwing up by six weeks with both pregnancies but, I had a feeling that they were gals and hence symptoms. But, this is kind of weird. I crave sweet things indicating girl and less symptoms indicating boy. Both old wives tales but, who knows.
My dd said she wants Both brother and sister but, for sure I am having one. So, like Ben dd doesn't seem to have sixth sense. Lol. But, thanks for assuring me. I will be travelling so, definitely don't want throwing up to show in next two weeks.

Danser, so exciting. Fx you will be joining us soon.

Pips, that is wonderful news. I had spotting at 12-13dpo and was scared too. So, it's kinda relief. To see those little beans on monitors.

Pip- brilliant news! I also have a small bleed, away from the sac, hopefully it'll just go on its own. Did you get a pic?

Danser- that's really good news!

Mrsmac, hopefully they'll tell you- they cN definitely tell the sex by then xx

Oh good, maybe we'll be lucky. If not, at least we'll have another scan a couple of weeks later so fingers crossed we'll find out at one or the other. Would be temped to pay for a private scan if they couldn't tell us x

Sorry to hear of those really sick.

PIP: glad everything looks ok. Love the little bean pic.

congrats Pips!
Mrsmac only transferring 1 embryo since we are doing PGS we know it will be a normal embryo upon transfer. Honestly even if we could do to, I'd rather stick with one, it's stressful enough just trying to get pregnant. I couldn't imagine a stressful pregnancy too. I'm also super tiny 4'10' and 80lbs.....where would two fit lol???

Crikey I'm not sure where they'd go danser 😜 You're only dinky!

The good thing is you'll know it's a good transfer so fingers crossed everything will work or just find X

Danser: are you freezing other good embryos for the future?

Gosh danser u r a little dink hehe
Hope everyone's feelin ok I think we r through the sickness bug thing

Although I'm still deaf from a perforated ear drum it's driving me nuts
Been a week nearly

Sooo I had my scan today 😁, got mixed up on my dates 😳.. Bad mummy!

Glad it went well KandI. So did they say you're further along that you thought!? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->