August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Glad it went well KandI. So did they say you're further along that you thought!? X

No, all my dates are still the same.. Due 3/7/16 :). What makes you say that? (Baby brain alert) haha X

^^^ it was when you said you got your dates wrong, I thought that was what you meant at first too, lol

Lol! Yeah I thought you meant you got your o or lmp dates wrong?! I'm so confused :rofl:

I thought the same thing. But I guess you meant you got the appt date wrong?

Oh.. 🙈🙈
Told you... Baby brain! Haha. & No, I meant the date of my scan. I thought it was 18th but it was 17th. It's a good job that doctors and hospitals text you to remind you of your appointment or I'd of been non the wiser 🙈

Here they are :).. Any guesses to what sex? 😁
I think lora knows though, as I posted on another thread with the sex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
What a cutie pie. I am hopeless at guessing but, I am guessing a boy? Can't see much of nub though just a wild guess.

He's a boy 😊😊💙💙
There was no mistaking it either 🙊

Awesome!! Do you have a name picked put? Will you tell us? Some people are quite secretive. I know that when my sis was trying she told us her names but it didn't work out for her and then she got divorced. Her best friend got pregnant and stole her girl name claiming it was her hubby's grandma's name. Then they thought of trying for a boy and she admitted over wine the name and sure enough it was the name my sister picked.

I always tell people we are naming our son Angus. No one likes it here. So I know no one will steal it.

Aw congratulations KandI!

Aayla, Angus is pretty popular here, I really like it X

Afm: I pulled my guts up today :( Still feel like I could hurl. I think it's because I'm taking my pegnacare vitamins with my breakfast now as the sickness seemed to have passed x

My hubby is 3/4 Scottish (and 1/4 guyanese). But last name is MacTaggart. His grandfather was named Angus. We both really love the name and may choose it in the end. My family hates it. And since I have always been the black sheep of the family part of me just wants to do it out of spite. lol

We're not 100% on names just yet. But we both really like Oliver. & it's the only one we agree on haha.
I can understand why some people would kee it a secret though, I won't be telling anyone until he's here. I'll tell the people close to me like family but that's it. No friends x

I really like Oliver too. I'm bereft of much inspiration at the moment (still not really feeling like I'm bonding, another reason why we want to find out!) but I like Alexander and Spencer. I like Emily or Alexa for a girl.

Our surname is McAdam Aayla and we are full Scottish lol! Angus MacTaggart is a good strong name.

Oliver is lovely.

Angus is cute- love it!

Mrs Mac I love Alexander, but Alex is way too close to Alice so it's a no go.

I find boys names hard, and I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy lol

Kandl lovely name.

And Aayla, Angus sounds good too.

Lora, what makes you think so? Any tips. I am dying to find out because, i wanna start shopping.

Kandl lovely name.

And Aayla, Angus sounds good too.

Lora, what makes you think so? Any tips. I am dying to find out because, i wanna start shopping.

Well I'll be shocked if I'm wrong lol, but there's always a chance!

I'm just always much much sicker with girls- all day long, none stop.

With the boys I seem to be less throwing up, just feeling sick.

Hard to explain, but I just have a strong feeling this ones a boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->