August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

yay to hearing the heartbeat!

I have been thinking about getting a home doppler. It's not common here at all. I've never known anyone to have one. but it seems such an awesome thing to have, to be able to hear the heartbeat whenever you want

Hi girls, I'm sorry I haven't been around much but wanted to update you all. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and all is good. Due 5th September. Now to get through these next few weeks. Hope you are all ok. Xx

Hi ladies, hope all is well with everyone. I'm in the dreaded tww again, cd18, I'm still being every other day just in case though haha. I had slight pink spotting on CD 13 and 16 which maybe nothing but it may have been ovulation spotting so that's good. Fingers crossed I will get my bfp soon. We are moving towns soon and to a bigger house, perfect for another baby so I'm putting it out there in the universe lol

cd 16 here. Next week I go for my progesterone test so I will see if I ovulate on my own this cycle. I've been getting some signs, water cm and increased sex drive. If I will ovulate on my own it should happen within the next 3 days. I'm cautiously optimistic but the realist in me is keeping the hope tempered.

Nothing new otherwise.

How is everyone else?

cd 16 here. Next week I go for my progesterone test so I will see if I ovulate on my own this cycle. I've been getting some signs, water cm and increased sex drive. If I will ovulate on my own it should happen within the next 3 days. I'm cautiously optimistic but the realist in me is keeping the hope tempered.

Nothing new otherwise.

How is everyone else?

Yey for ov signs that's great news hun,
I'm ok just getting by , finally plucked up the courage to make a mw appt for booking, that's next Monday, ordered a new Doppler today as mines gone crazy and its adding to my anxiety x

I realised I haven't updated here in forever!
In short, I've had a tough time - had a huge bleed at 6 weeks and expected the worst again. I then had a recurrent miscarriage appointment a few days later but found out I was actually still pregnant but there was an enormous bleed next to the baby - it was 6 times bigger than baby! I had a nervous week or so just expecting the bleed to start again but so far, so good.
3 scans later and everything seems to be ok!

I've got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks and will be having loads more scans due to low bmi, mc history and consultant led care. I'm going to be a bloody regular at the hospital!

And I've just noticed my ticker is annoying 2 days behind. Every little counts :haha:

Hi wishing!! I'm sorry to hear you have had a tough time. Glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped so far. Fx it stays that way.

Afm: doc called. If I want to take a break I have to go on provera for 2 months and then get a biopsy to make sure my endometrial hyperplasia stays away. But since we only are taking this month off it isn't too big of a deal. And I don't want to go on provera if I don't have to. It makes me keep weight on and makes me extremely emotional (borderline bipolar). So no break.

I realised I haven't updated here in forever!
In short, I've had a tough time - had a huge bleed at 6 weeks and expected the worst again. I then had a recurrent miscarriage appointment a few days later but found out I was actually still pregnant but there was an enormous bleed next to the baby - it was 6 times bigger than baby! I had a nervous week or so just expecting the bleed to start again but so far, so good.
3 scans later and everything seems to be ok!

I've got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks and will be having loads more scans due to low bmi, mc history and consultant led care. I'm going to be a bloody regular at the hospital!

And I've just noticed my ticker is annoying 2 days behind. Every little counts :haha:

Hi wishing
Was wondering how u were getting on,

Scary few weeks for u huh hun
Glad they are looking after you hun
X

I haven't been around much because not much is going on. As of last Thursday my RE agreed to a different protocol this cycle. So I go in next Friday for baseline and should start stims on Saturday as long as all is ok.

So I am just waiting. I am excited for the new protocol and insurance is covering a lot more this cycle which is great. I waver between a gut feeling of this is going to go well and this is never going to work and we will never have kids. I'm really trying to hard to be positive and not stressed over everything. I just want to get stims started already....

I haven't been around much because not much is going on. As of last Thursday my RE agreed to a different protocol this cycle. So I go in next Friday for baseline and should start stims on Saturday as long as all is ok.

So I am just waiting. I am excited for the new protocol and insurance is covering a lot more this cycle which is great. I waver between a gut feeling of this is going to go well and this is never going to work and we will never have kids. I'm really trying to hard to be positive and not stressed over everything. I just want to get stims started already....

Waiting sucks. It's so boring. As much I don't like stressing over everything at least it keeps the mind busy. I go back and forth too. Some days i see us with a few children and others I don't see us with any. some days I want to give up altogether and live a childless life. Travel the world and live with my fur babies.

Sorry ladies, even I am not very active here now adays. By end of the day, i just feel like getting into bed and going to sleep.

Aayla, hope you o on your own and don't have to take medicines .

Danser, you will have kids hun. At the moment positivity matters alot. I really hope your this cycle will be yours.

Kakae, that sounds positive. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Pips, yay for making an appointment. Let us know how it goes.

Wishingwell, I can Only imagine how difficult your situation must be. But, I am so glad to hear that after bleeding also everything is good. He is one strong bean.

Afm, had my scan yesterday and since I didn't have a single symptom I was expecting a bad news but, to my surprise the bean was wriggling like crazy and everything seems to be ok. Can't be more happy. Here is pic if anyone wants to take guess for gender.

Attachments

• DSC_2163.jpg
    DSC_2163.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_2161.jpg
    DSC_2161.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies sorry not been round much, I've been so busy with work I've not had time to do much else!

Will catch up properly in the next few days but congrats sweety!! My guess is boy, purely based on the fact you've had no symptoms X

Afm: I'm 16w now and have a follow up scan tomorrow as dating scan didn't go as planned - baby was up to no good and sonographer couldn't get a good look. Will use date tomorrow xx

Sweety I think boy.

It's not just this thread that is quiet. The whole forum seems quiet.

AFM: (tmi): cm changed to creamy today. Not as flowing as yesterday. Because of this FF says I may have ovulated today. No time to bd but we did yesterday. one week to go to confirm if I did ovulate.

Congratulations sweety. My guess is girl, I don't know why. But Something says it's a girl :)

Aww sweety lovely pics,
I agree aayla it's very quiet forum
Now
When I first joined I used to use it like fb lol
Mrs Mac ur lil wriggly monkey lucky for another scan and peek at baby
Afm I can't stop eating ! Ugh

Thanks for opinions ladies. Few more weeks to find out.

So tmi question. I can't seem to master the whole cm thing. Because of my size I can't reach my cervix so when I check my cm I only go in somewhat. The last 2 days it has seemed watery but there is a hint of it looking creamy. I don't get an abundance like in the pics I have seen. Maybe because I am not touching my cervix. We haven't had sex recently enough for it to be semen.
Would you ladies classify it as creamy or watery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->