August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

beebuzz29

Reaction score
Welcome to the August testing thread!!!! :hi:

All ladies are welcome to join our journey to getting our BFP's!!!
Come to chat, update, inform, and vent about your journey of ttc through the month of August.
First, tell us your test date, or the date you expect your period, how long you have been ttc, and what methods (if any) you are using this month, and any other info about you or your cycles you feel is interesting and I'll add you to the list :) good luck and :dust: to all!!!

Example: My test date is Aug. 15, I have been ttc for 9 months, and this month I will be using Geritol, Folic Acid, Mucinex, Softcups, no caffiene, and CB Digital OPK's.

August 1
ces2008
:witch: Megan1986 :witch:
Bubbles82

August 2
:witch: M3LL :witch:
optimistic1

August 3
:witch: Rebandy11 :witch:
LP11

August 4
:witch: Mrs. Eddie :witch:
MyMiiniMonk

August 5

August 6
:witch: Giddy :witch:
:witch: KrisSing :witch:

August 7

August 8
perlas

August 9
nevernormal
MissyinPA

August 10
Pauls_angel
:bfp: lily28 :bfp:

August 11
:witch: mbg81 :witch:

August 12

August 13
:witch: Tink80 :witch:
divineparadis
baybee12

August 14
LaylaShawn

August 15
:angel: beebuzz29 :angel:
lilyV

August 16

August 17
:witch: laustiredttc :witch:
:witch: ReynoldsV :witch:

August 18
:witch: Sabster :witch:

August 19

August 20
roslyn
LeahJ7712
:witch: vietmamsie :witch:
:witch: SpotlessMind :witch:

August 21
Geme26

August 22
Jelly.Bean
:bfp: pbl_ge :bfp:

August 23
mommyhopeful1

August 24
:witch: overanalyzer :witch:

August 25
Kled

August 26

August 27

August 28

August 29
JustFluffy
Heather.1987

August 30
Iwillbepreggo
Mrs.Felton
Rebandy11
mamatrujillo

August 31

Hi. Im actually due for AF July 29 or 30, but Im not planning on testing until August 1. Well, thats the plan at least. I want to make sure M actually LATE before testin. Ive been TTC sinc June 1, 2011, so by test day 14 months. I take prenatal vitamins, mucinex, chart my BBT, and use OPKs, but usually they dont agree with my temps. I use them only cuz my obgyn wants me to. If Im not preg by oct, he will put me on climid. Fingers crossed it doesnt come to that.

Hello, My test day is August 14. We began TTC in November 2011 and took a break in April 2012 because I was stressed. This is our first cycle since our break. This cycle I'm trying to relax, no caffeine, OPK's, Mucinex and maybe Pre-seed.

I'm currently on CD02, so I'll be testing on August 22.
Have been TTC since June '12. Will only be using OPK's and symptom spotting...Oh and lots of BD'ing:laugh2:

im on CD8 AF due aug 18 so I will be testing that day!!! sign me up!

I will be testing August 1, AF is due July 31. We have been TTC since March 2012 and we are just taking folic acid, nothing else. :) (besides lots of bd'ing!)

Count me in for Aug 20th pls..:happydance:

Thank you ladies...exciting stories and I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!! Good Luck ladies!!!

CD2 today. AF due Aug 23, so that will be my day! Hopefully August will be full of babydust and we will all get bfp! Gl to all, and have fun bd!

Btw, I have been ttc for 3 cycles, heading into 4. We are using opk, mucinex, and preseed (plus bding many times!)

AF is due around the 15th, though I am going to start testing at 6 DPO to keep myself busy (around August 4th). These dates are not exact as this is my first month off the nuvaring, so I will keep you updated as I am using OPK's and temping to detect ovulation. Also using Preseed and SMEP (with BD every other day not just after CD 8) to help ensure we catch the eggie if I release one.

Mucinex is a mucous thinning agent which makes your nose run when it's stuffy. While ttc, it thins cervical mucous to make it easier for sperm to travel where they need to go, so I read. Figured I'd try it!

I will remember that for next month if this month doesnt work! Thanks!

I'm on cycle#3. Using pre-seed, b6, progesterone, and temping. Not entirely sure when I'll be testing, but sometime around the 22nd or so. Cycles are 30-35 days, and this is cd3.

Really hoping this cycle is the one for all of us!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im 27 and my Dh is 33 and this is our cycle #4 TTC. I figured i shouldn't take anything extra since in still in my twenties and I don't have any reproductive issues. My sister has PCOS, so my doc ordered some blood work for my hormones and the levels were good, so im guessing I dont have it. I am also fairly regular so that's a pretty clear indication that you don't have PCOS. The only issue i see in TTC is that my cycles went from 31-32 days to 35 days as soon as we started the baby factory plans..

I started taking the prenatals and Im going to add the vitamin C.I also started drinking soy milk ( not because of the progesterone) but because I dont drink any milk, so im pretty sure my body is lacking in some nutrients. Im also trying to eat super healthy ( except for that poutine I had on sat). I find the hardest thing to do is to cut the drinking... Its summer and none of my friends have kids so their drinking ratio is WAYYY up high. :(

HOPE WE ALL GET SOME BFP in August!! exciting!!!

Heres an interesting article about conception and moon cycles!

https://www.naturalnews.com/033679_infertility_moon_phase.html

Heres an interesting article about conception and moon cycles!

https://www.naturalnews.com/033679_infertility_moon_phase.html

Wow! The day I am predicted to ovulate is the exact day of the full moon this coming month, August 1st! Hopefully it will send me a little extra baby dust :happydance:

I'm on cycle 14, month 24 of TTC. Using clomid this cycle (my 3rd clomid cycle this year), and test date will be August 9th if AF hasn't shown her face by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->