August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Hi all.
I'm testing August 6th! Have been ttc for 8 months. Have become obsessed with SS which is driving me crazy when I get my BFNs. Feeling lucky this month. FX!
Baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies

We have been trying for 4 months, this will be our 5th. AF showed up this morning after getting a bfp on Saturday with a frer :( so today has not been a good day for me.
Therefore I am on cd01 and plan to test 21st August.

Change of tactics this month...we plan to use preseed. Never used lubrication before never thought i needed to but have heard such good things about it and so many success stories...it's worth go :)
We will be bd-ing every other day over the fertile week and will be positioning my bum up with a pillow for at least 15 mins afterwards.
I have also ordered prenatal vitamins for myself and dh (atm only taking folic acid).
I will also be drinking pineapple juice and grapefruit juice during o and eating sunflower seeds after o - heard these things can help so what the heck i'll try anything!!

Fingers crossed to all of us August testers let's hope for lots of April babies :happydance:
xx

Hey! I still am waiting to test for July on the 30th so FX'd for my BFP in a week. If not, I will be testing August 29th so you can put me down for that. I will be doing SMEP, acupuncture, pre-seed, pre-natals, no caffeine, EPO, and Clomid. Good luck everyone!

Hi

I will be testing on 2nd August. This month we have been OPKing and temping.
I currently take folic acid, Evening Primrose Oil prior to Oing and change to Omega 3 once I begin to O. My OH is taking zinc on a daily basis.

We have been trying for 7 months and TBH i don't hold out much hope for this month as I have been so stressed. I'm starting yoga this evening to help with my stress levels.

Please let me be Pg this month - I want it soooo badly!

Hi im on cd6. will be testing aug 17th. ttc since aug 2011. it says below what im trying this month. fx it works

Hi All! Im Chris, been trying for 4 months, CD15 today of a long cycle. Probably will be testing on August 15th...hopefully no Witch. August 5 is me and DH's 5 year wedding anniversary, hopefully I can give him a great present!

Firsttrygal that would be a lovely present :happydance:

FX for all x

Hi Ladies... Am 3 dpo, testing on August 8th... AF is due July 30 or August 1. Crossing my fingers!!! Baby dust to us all!

Hi there I'm 5dpo Af is due the 2nd so I'll be testing the 3rd if she doesn't show! Been trying for 6 months can help but obsess that this might be my time.

Hey, I'm 31 and my DH is 33. We are in our first cycle of TTC and I am on CD 17. I am currently on prenatals and folic acid, charting BBT and bding every second day. AF is supposed to come on August 4 so I am going to try and wait to test until after that time. My problem is that I am still trying to figure out how long my cycles are, (after being on stupid bc for 14 years it took awhile for my body to adjust), so this month is almost a trial in a sense for us.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's results, fx for lots of BFPs on this thread!

Geme26 sorry about af, I can't imagine how disappointed you must be. Fx that August is your month for a BFP!

Hey! I still am waiting to test for July on the 30th so FX'd for my BFP in a week. If not, I will be testing August 29th so you can put me down for that. I will be doing SMEP, acupuncture, pre-seed, pre-natals, no caffeine, EPO, and Clomid. Good luck everyone!

So how do you think acupuncture is working for you? I've always been drawn to the idea, but terrified of the process. What do you think, worth it?

So how do you think acupuncture is working for you? I've always been drawn to the idea, but terrified of the process. What do you think, worth it?

Totally worth it, if for nothing else then helping me to relax and not stress too much. I have been going for a month now and the acupuncturist is trying to help get my cycles regular, stress less, and relax more. So far I have been really relaxed and calm especially for the first few days after treatment. I go once a week, and sometimes I feel my stress levels rising in the day or two before I go in for my next treatment. I am a believer! LOL. If you decide to try, Google community acupuncture in your area. It is cheaper than standard acupuncture because you sit in a room with other people in recliners, but it is very comfortable and quiet. The one I go to lets me pay anything I can afford between 15$ and 40$, which is much better than the 70$ to 120$ at non-community style. Also, the needles are so small they really do not hurt at all, I usually can't even feel them going in.

Hope that helps!

Example: My test date is Aug. 20 (my best friends Birthday and the after my AF would end) I want to be sure its not coming in May it was 7 days late then came, I have been ttc for 5 months, and this month I will be using Soy Isoflavens.

Hi Girls - can I join you? I'm 31 this is 2nd cycle TTC #1. AF is due on the 9th of August but I plan on holding out until the 10th to test - if I can! Fx for all! xx

Updated!!! Welcome to all the new ladies joining us this month!!! :hi:

Just a question to get some of you ladies' opinion...I know its good to put a pillow underneath you after :sex: but how do you ladies feel about having the pillow underneath your lower back DURING :sex:....i find that if i try to move after bd'ing i lose a little sperm so if the pillow were already there it would be much easier lol and it makes the :sex: alot better too lol tmi srry....just wanted so see how you ladies felt about the idea?

If you're comfortable with the pillow under you during sexytimes, go for it!
I know the feeling, when it's over and he pulls out it's not only losing some swimmers, it's also so icky! I might give it a go next time.

You can put me down for August 3rd. We have been ttc for 6 months. I am taking prenatals, b-50 complex, omega 3-6-9, baby aspirin, green tea, maca, opk, bbt and soft cups. Using a pillow during BD and O-ing after my hubby does.

Updated!!! Welcome to all the new ladies joining us this month!!! :hi:

Just a question to get some of you ladies' opinion...I know its good to put a pillow underneath you after :sex: but how do you ladies feel about having the pillow underneath your lower back DURING :sex:....i find that if i try to move after bd'ing i lose a little sperm so if the pillow were already there it would be much easier lol and it makes the :sex: alot better too lol tmi srry....just wanted so see how you ladies felt about the idea?

We almost always do it with a pillow underneath if in missionary (designated sex pillows lol) we like it better that way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->