August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Yes that would be awesome! My birthday is the 2nd and I'm due for AF a couple days before that. Is there a reason you don't temp or use OPK?

Yeah, I guess I just don't have a bunch of time. I know it probably isn't as difficult as I think, but people already think I am obsessed with getting pregnant, buying/using all that stuff is just going to add to it. I guess I can hide it from people, but my DH would probably not back me up. He is very much for the "wait when its right." :cry:

Ya I was temping for months before I even told my DH what I was doing, I just keep the thermometer on my night stand and try to temp around the same time every morning. I just told him a couple of weeks ago what it was all about. I def think that OPK are more trouble then they are worth when you are doing your BBT already. Your already gonna be BD'ing during your fertile week but it is nice to know exactly when and if you O'd with BBT

My hubby is like that too, not any a big rush but I have been adding certain Vits to his daily routine lol he hasnt said much about that, just want him healthy :haha:

Yes that would be awesome! My birthday is the 2nd and I'm due for AF a couple days before that. Is there a reason you don't temp or use OPK?

Yeah, I guess I just don't have a bunch of time. I know it probably isn't as difficult as I think, but people already think I am obsessed with getting pregnant, buying/using all that stuff is just going to add to it. I guess I can hide it from people, but my DH would probably not back me up. He is very much for the "wait when its right." :cry:

Ya I was temping for months before I even told my DH what I was doing, I just keep the thermometer on my night stand and try to temp around the same time every morning. I just told him a couple of weeks ago what it was all about. I def think that OPK are more trouble then they are worth when you are doing your BBT already. Your already gonna be BD'ing during your fertile week but it is nice to know exactly when and if you O'd with BBT

My hubby is like that too, not any a big rush but I have been adding certain Vits to his daily routine lol he hasnt said much about that, just want him healthy :haha:

Well, last night after I replied on this, I was sitting with my hubby in the our office, and I showed him the temping thing, the OPK's and Geritol. We are ordering it the end of next week! :happydance: I am hoping that is finally what makes me pregnant.
Side note real quick. Yesterday after DH and I BD'd I put a tampon in because I had to go somewhere and I didn't want stuff leaking out (sorry TMI) but when I took it out later that evening, there was a tiny mucus-like pink discharge on it. With super light brown. I don't feel like I have my period and that's all that came out? I am pretty confused. :/ My body is still doing some crazy things!

Well, AF got me :nope: oh well!

:nope: Sorry girl. At least next month you get to start doing the new stuff. Start temping ASAP as you are suppose to start CD1 if possible.

I will for sure. What exactly is CD? I was never clear on that?

CD 1 is the first day you get AF then it just counts up until you get your next AF and then it starts over. You should try fertilityfriend.com it charts everything for you, there is a free membership that has limited things you can do and one you can pay for that analyzes everything but the free one will work perfect for temps and charting. If you dont already know that :blush:

mines in my signature if you want to see what it looks like, I like this website the best because it tells you when you O, no guessing

Unfortunately, my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :nope: so i officially got AF yesterday...i guess this explains my late bfp :( on to nxt month DR. gave me the ok to try again nxt month so GERITOL and SOY for Sept.....FX'd for my broken heart :cry:

Unfortunately, my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :nope: so i officially got AF yesterday...i guess this explains my late bfp :( on to nxt month DR. gave me the ok to try again nxt month so GERITOL and SOY for Sept.....FX'd for my broken heart :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! Bee, I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month is it.

:hugs:

:hugs: That is terrible news. Happy that you have the go ahead to start trying again ASAP.

Very sorry Beebuzz I was so excited for you... :cry:
Better luck next month and chin up!:hugs::flower:

BeeBuzz: :hugs: I'm so sorry, but it's good you get to start trying again! :hugs:

Reynolds: Temping is a must for TTC, It's so easy, natural and nearly free. Just take your temp each morning before you even get out of bed... I keep my thermometer right next to my alarm, the second it goes off in the am, I pop my thermometer under my tongue! Half the time I fall back asleep, and the beeping of my thermometer wakes me up! once it gives me my temp, I go about my day and get ready for work. While I eat breakfast I hop on Fertility Friend and enter my data... I usually check my CM and CP after I go to the bathroom in the morning so I can enter all may data for the day (but I often change my CM, as I usually check in the afternoon as well). Fertility Friend is free. When you first sign up they give you the fancy VIP trial membership. I liked it, so ended up buying is once the trial expired. It's great because you can chart all your symptoms and such as well. Good Luck and hopefully it will help you!

I miss this thread! I need a new thread for September testers... which one are you all going to?

hey beebuzz just checked on to see how all is going and i am really sorry to hear about the chemical, i hope things get back o track for you huni and sending you lots of hugs and :dust: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear that beebuzz.

I know I am late here but can I join in? My period was due yesterday (25th or August) but I am still getting BFN's. This is our first month of NTNP (officially TTC as of next cycle) for number 2 but we did DTD on the day of ovulation. I am charting and symptom spotting. AF could get me later on today at this rate but who knows. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->