August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Hey LADIES!! congrats to both of you!! exciting times!

Im feeling particularly PMS-y with my mood all over the place and a mean headache. i did test yesterday and it was a BFN, and Ive been getting cramps, so I might be out this month. If AF doesnt come friday ill test again but im not super hopeful.
I dont know if I should starttemping since my cycles are so long... maybe im just OV on completly different dates.. I just dont know how to do it.
any suggestions?

Sabster its definately hard not knowing whats going on and kind of just putting all your hope in guesses...sorry this might be a long post lol....but i want to tell you my story and what I have done and what has helped others.....and honestly ladies I think this might be a great idea for everyone to try at least once...

I usually have 35 days cycles....they have since shortened and I'll tell you what slowly shortened my periods in 3 months...but first, like I said I had 35 day cycles, O day on CD 21...month after month I felt O pains on CD15 and +OPK's, but also I had +OPK's on cd 20...so i was always confused about when I actually O'd (which was on CD 21)...
One day my hubby's gma told to take Geritol, "There's a baby in every bottle," is what she told me lol

So I did some research on Geritol and found out most ladies actually get thier BFP the 1st month they start Geritol and for some ladies it takes up to 3 months....Geritol is a multivitamin, they have 2 forms pill form; Geritol Complete and the liquid form; Geritol Tonic (tastes horrible but works faster than complete, gets into your blood stream quicker)...Geritol claims to have, "Every vitamin and mineral established essential in human nutrition," and since Geritol is so packed with all that good stuff, it makes sense....your body may simply be lacking a specific or a combo of vitamins that may be inhabiting your ablity to successfully concieve....I've seen some stories where women start Geritol 2 weeks into thier cycles and get thier BFP!!! P.S. Geritol both forms gave me hot flashes...bad side effect, but gave me TONS and TONS of CM during my fertile period (I never see EWCM!!!) GOOD side effect...its soooo worth it!!!!

I personally started taking Geritol Complete because I couldn't gut the taste of the Tonic, so...

1st month BFN (but cycle 3 days shorter!!!! from 35 days to 32 days),

2nd month BFN (but cycle 2 days shorter from 32 days to 30 days),

after 2 month on Complete I switched to Tonic (which was very hard as its taste is really hard to swallow, its really really REALLY iron-y and has a strong metallic taste and the after taste of it tastes as if you just threw up, but didnt brush your teeth, which honestly makes me gag but its worth a baby in the end) the Tonic form was my magic potion because this was my 1st month on Tonic and I think I may have gotten my BFP and hey even if I dont get my BFP, at least my periods have shortened by 5 a whole days in 2 months and I honestly can add 3 days to that because I think I O'd 3 days early this month too.....Ladies I think Geritol will be the answer to alot of women ttc so go give it a try...Geritol Complete and Geritol Tonic is available at Walgreen, CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, etc...and I do know that its not available in th UK so some ladies might have to order it online...I hope this helped someone

P.S. Ladies when your taking this vitamin (and hopefully you do this with any medication or vitamin you take) TAKE WITH FOOD...alot of women wanna know why medication or vitamins dont work for them but if your taking ANY kind of pill whether ttc or not if you take something by mouth if theres no food on your stomach your body will NOT absorb it properly and it will NOT WORK properly....so please please please take ALL not just this one but ALL your meds and vitamins wih food!!!! I usually take it immediately after I eat.

GL Ladies!!! :dust:

Thank you Beebuzz29!! I will try to get my hand on this product and keep at it. My AF is supposed to show today, but no sign yet. I will wait to test but my other test was NEG, so Im not super hopeful!

thanks for the info girls. My periods have been getting shorter recently. i usually was a 5-7 day girl now they're more like 4-5? Got blood work results today so might ask the dr and see what he thinks?

my cycles went from 31 days to 35 to 37 now.... its really upsetting because by the end of it I cant stand myself. I feel like ive been dunked in a dip of hormones and I get super super crazy... and like you my period is 2-3 days long and then its just spotting for 2 days, i find this really odd!!

I will try milk thistle for the crazy PMS ( Its really good ladies) in tonic form and I will try to get my hands on some geritol but I dont know if they sell it in canada. I think im also going to take some B complex vitamins? I am taking the prenatals that are SUPER strong, but I think my body is still lacking something... I have an appointment with my doc on wednesday and Im going to ask her what she thinks in terms of my change in cycles, but she's totally zen so she'll just tell me to chill out!!

good luck hun at the docs i hope she is able to help and good luck with the vits :thumbup:

I broke and tested this morning (9 DPO) and got a BFN :-( Needing help to stay positive...for some reason I kind of feel like if I don't get an early positive (before AF is to show) then I'm not going to this cycle. I know it can take awhile to show up but like I said, I just need help staying positive. Not having any sympotoms anymore (besides sensitive nipples every now and then).

hey hun i know how hard this journey can be, waiting each month, hoping and praying for that magical :bfp: and then the dismay, deflation and utter torture of knowing we have to go through it all again, but each time i tell myself that it WILL happen!! We just have to keep our hopes and dreams alive in our hearts and keep trying. I know that at the moment you want to see those two lines more than anything and you will, just keep that belief and it will all work out huni. I sometimes need to give myself a mental shake and bring myself back from the brink of the abyss, its hard but we have to, to carry on and eventually the dream will come true. :hugs:

I broke and tested this morning (9 DPO) and got a BFN :-( Needing help to stay positive...for some reason I kind of feel like if I don't get an early positive (before AF is to show) then I'm not going to this cycle. I know it can take awhile to show up but like I said, I just need help staying positive. Not having any sympotoms anymore (besides sensitive nipples every now and then).

Here's some encouragement: You won't get a BFP until the embryo has implanted. Since you've got a temp dip today, there's a good chance that's what's happening right now. If so, it would be impossible to have a BFP yet! Also, remember that a substantial percentage of women won't get a BFP when they are pregnant until AFTER their AF was due:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

So, 9 dpo is still really early, and your BFN doesn't mean much yet.

Good luck, and :dust:!!!

According to FF I'm between 6-8DPO. Felt some sharp pains for about a min and then they went away... Hoping it could be implantation... Maybe? Possibly? I'm holding onto hope...

Good morning! Allow me to present to you the following.

Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon!!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
Good morning! Allow me to present to you the following.

Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon!!!

Congrats!!:happydance: Yay another bfp!

Lots of baby dust to all!:dust:

I found some Geritol last night that was 50% off so I bought a bottle. Might go back for the other two that were on sale. I don't think I will start it till CD 1, what do you think?
I believe I am 2 dpo as I now have sore-swollen boobs which i dont get till after O. Along with the + OPK three days ago. FF hasn't give me cross hairs yet because my temp hasn't spiked over cover line. It went up .5 but not anymore. It has been hot here and I have been waking up without covers and a little chilled. Would that effect it?

Congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!

Good luck to roslyn, LeahJ7712, & SpotlessMind testing today!!! Baby dust to you girls!

How is everyone doing?

I got my BFP on Sat!!! OH and I are soooo happy lol!!! I think the Geritol helped alot!!! My 1st month on Geritol Tonic!!!

I got my BFP on Sat!!! OH and I are soooo happy lol!!! I think the Geritol helped alot!!! My 1st month on Geritol Tonic!!!

OMG omg omg! Many congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:
Good job Beebuzz! So happy for you!

Beebuzz: Way to go!!! so happy for you! I need to get my hands on that tonic!

:hugs: to Spotless and Heather. Spotless, hopefully this next month is your month! Heather, I hope O comes soon! In the meantime, have fun with OH!!!!

I've tested twice since last Friday. Got two BFN's. Still no AF. She's 4 days over-due. Maybe it was too early to test? I'm hopeful/scared. I'm hoping this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->