August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

I've tested twice since last Friday. Got two BFN's. Still no AF. She's 4 days over-due. Maybe it was too early to test? I'm hopeful/scared. I'm hoping this is it!

FX'd for ya. Maybe it's too early. I did the same thing. 2 BFN's. According to FF I OV'd between CD24-26. Today is CD34 so it's still early for me too. My body and mind keep telling me that I am and to just wait. It's quite the odd feeling. I hope I'm right this time. Still holding onto my last test til the 23rd if no AF.

Congrats to those with the BFP!!! How exciting!

I started spotting yesterday (4 days before AF due) and for me, that's a BIG sign that AF is on its way. Yesterday I was on the verge of tears all day, today, just feeling numb. Come Thursday (expected AF day) it will make this cycle 44 days long! Having long irregular cycles makes this entire process so much more painful...

Don't feel too bad overanalyzer. I am also having really long irregular cycles it seems like. These last two months it has been that way. I think it may be due to stress. I am going to go get a massage pretty soon to try to relieve the tension. I think you should do the same. I think it will help! Your BFP will come sooner than you think! :hugs:

I started spotting yesterday (4 days before AF due) and for me, that's a BIG sign that AF is on its way. Yesterday I was on the verge of tears all day, today, just feeling numb. Come Thursday (expected AF day) it will make this cycle 44 days long! Having long irregular cycles makes this entire process so much more painful...

I still spotted, as did others, with my BFP. Don't despair!

Don't feel too bad overanalyzer. I am also having really long irregular cycles it seems like. These last two months it has been that way. I think it may be due to stress. I am going to go get a massage pretty soon to try to relieve the tension. I think you should do the same. I think it will help! Your BFP will come sooner than you think! :hugs:

Thanks Reynolds. A massage does sound wonderful. I will have to give it a try. Hope it does wonders for you!

Thank you pbl_ge. I have gone back and forth so many times today believing it could still happen but I just don't see how since this is so normal for me. How long did you spot and what was yours like if you don't mind sharing? And you got a BFP pretty early didn't you?

Thank you pbl_ge. I have gone back and forth so many times today believing it could still happen but I just don't see how since this is so normal for me. How long did you spot and what was yours like if you don't mind sharing? And you got a BFP pretty early didn't you?

There's a whole group dedicated to this (probably more than one, really):
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...g-week-before-af-every-month-anyone-else.html

Very supportive and knowledgeable folks there! And lots and lots of pregnant women!

For myself, I generally started spotting about a week before AF every month. It wasn't always this way; started a few years back, and I called it "Bulls*** period." Very annoying. The month of my BFP was the first month I started the B100 complex. I got spotting on Day 7 dpo! After that, and still, I got a tiny amount of spotting most days. I probably never would have noticed it if I weren't checking CM and CP, because it was generally just a trace amount of color. And my BFP came 14 dpo after a BFN on 8 dpo.

There are two schools of thought around spotting. Well, three, because some folks (by which I mean docs) believe it's not a problem and you can just ignore it. And it's true that many women get pregnant through their spotting. Others say it's low progesterone, and will test (usually 7dpo) and then supplement as needed. The other school of thought is that the root of the problem is in the development of the egg, so those docs will prescribe Femara or Clomid as a means of improving and possibly speeding up follicular development. Since you have long cycles, you would probably be a candidate for that.

So, have you tried upping your B6? You need to take a balanced pill with B12, so most women seem to try a B50 or B100 complex. I'm not sure, but I THINK it helped for me!

If this isn't your month, perhaps you should try to get your doc to run a progesterone test on you next month 7 dpo (this is what the women on that thread recommended to me). If it IS your month, then you should consider a very early progesterone test. I got mine done this morning.

Sorry to write a book. Best of luck, :dust: and :hugs:!

Having some cramping today and stretchy CM that had a smear of blood. No sings of AF yet. I'm 9-11DPO. Hoping it's IB. Will test this weekend if AF doesn't show.

We need some more BFP ladies :) FX'd for everyone!

Add me to the testing list please!! Aug 30th is the big day!! i will start testing monday next week. I am 3 dpo right now. had some cramping early am, but bout 5 min ago started having strong sharp twinges on the left side of my uterus. so intense it was shooting down my leg!! has anyone else had this happen before? could it be implantation? I was on 100 mg of clomid this cycle and i ovd from both ovaries so im hoping that at least one egg was fertilized and sticks!! congrats to all the BFPs so far!!

I'm sorry Happycl. Hopefully next month is your time for :bfp: :hugs:

AGH !!!! cant get to the DR. for confirmation til Sept. 6th!!!!!!! :growlmad:

SOOO.. AF came on sat and was gone sunday afternoon and then i spotted monday. I did another test anf it was BFN. BOO.

I went to see my doc today because my cycles have been getting longer and the periods are shorter, and she referred me to a gyno ( finally) and I have to go for blood work tomorrow ( HGC test too just in case) and do an ultrasound to see whats up with my baby makin machinery. SO, I wanna make sure that im covering all my bases and that nothing is wrong. Hopefully everything comes out ok!!

I started taking the B100 complex but geritol is not sold in Montreal, so Im gonna try to make a little roadtrip to rouses point soonish... DH agreed to start taking vitamins too, it might help seeing that hes a HEAVY smoker.

CONGRATS to all BFP!! hugz kisses hug hug hug!!!

Congrats to all the girls with BFP's! I don't know what is happening. Today is another day and the :witch: has yet to show up. Took another HPT this morning and it was negative. :wacko: I'm going crazy! I don't know what is happening with my body. :nope:

Congrats to all the girls with BFP's! I don't know what is happening. Today is another day and the :witch: has yet to show up. Took another HPT this morning and it was negative. :wacko: I'm going crazy! I don't know what is happening with my body. :nope:

How many DPO are you? Is there any chance that you O'd later then you think?

How many DPO are you? Is there any chance that you O'd later then you think?

To be completely honest, I don't even know when I O'd. It is possible that I did a little later, so its making the :witch: late. I really can't tell yet when my body is ovulating cause I just use the calendar thing. I don't temp or use OPK's. I hope that's the case and I have a baby cooking. Today is yet another day that AF has not shown up :wacko: My birthday is the 4th! Wouldn't it be awesome to find out I'm pregnant that day?! :cloud9:

Yes that would be awesome! My birthday is the 2nd and I'm due for AF a couple days before that. Is there a reason you don't temp or use OPK?

Yes that would be awesome! My birthday is the 2nd and I'm due for AF a couple days before that. Is there a reason you don't temp or use OPK?

Yeah, I guess I just don't have a bunch of time. I know it probably isn't as difficult as I think, but people already think I am obsessed with getting pregnant, buying/using all that stuff is just going to add to it. I guess I can hide it from people, but my DH would probably not back me up. He is very much for the "wait when its right." :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->