August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

I'm in. AF arrived last night for me. I'm expecting to ovulate around 12th august and then try to wait until AF is late to test, so testing on 27th august.

I suppose add me in since I don't really know whats going on with me right now. If I went with a median date I'd be testing about Aug 27th but that's likely to change.

I'm in! FF says I will O the 8th so I'll try to hold out to test the 22nd. (Haha like that will happen! :) )Once AF comes in full swing that might change (only spotting right now)

Ganton: Sorry about AF hun. FX we get our BFP's this cycle! <3 I'll add you for testing 27th Aug! <3

NavyLadyBug: :wave: Hello again :) I'll add you down to test also as 27th August, FX this is your month! <3

gina236: :wave: Hello again :) I'll add you down for testing 22nd Aug, let me know if this changes. FX you get your :bfp: this cycle! <3

:wave: Welcome Heather! :D Best of luck enduring these two weeks! <3 Sending lots of baby dust :dust:

Good afternoon! CD1 and testing in August sometime! Once I have an ovulation day on FF I can give a testing date. Xx

Good luck sweetie! Out at minute, will add you when I get back in Hun. Lots of :dust: for your :bfp: this month!

don't want to loose this link in case af arrives on thursday.

Add me hun. Started to spot. AF will be here by evening. So cd1 for me. I don't know my ovulation or testing date yet. I will let you know once I get closer to "O".

Add me hun. Started to spot. AF will be here by evening. So cd1 for me. I don't know my ovulation or testing date yet. I will let you know once I get closer to "O".

I just read on the waiting to ovulate thread, :cry: I am so sorry hun. I really am. I have a feeling I'll be joining you, probably tonight!
I'll be adding you, feeling really emotional about your :witch: :cry:

Can I join ladies? I don't really know when I'll test, I'm waiting to O and have been off birth control for 3 months now and my cycles have been crazy. Not sure I have even ovulated since stopping. Praying I ovulate again soon

:wave: Welcome Flueky88!
Of course you can join!

I highly recommend you start temping (download FertilityFriend) and sign up for free. Buy a BBT thermometer (make sure it has digits like 36.78 or 4 digits in F).
Also, definitely buy OPK's (Ovulation Prediction Kits). Whilst a positive OPK is not a 100% fact you've ovulated, 'crosshairs' on FF will confirm ovulation has happened.

Wishing you the best of luck, will add you now! <3

Hello, lost I have seen you in some different threads and I hope you get your bfp soon!

I've considered temping but I feel at this moment it'll be too much stress. I may buy one when/if AF shows and start next cycle. I bought IC opks. I started testing cycle day 10 and they have been getting darker. Today is cycle day 20 so hopefully not much longer. Thank you for adding me :)

Got you! Yes, temping does cause some stress. The main one being to adjust or to not adjust? Some people love the online BBT adjusters - some claim they're not accurate and just discard numerous days of temps because they woke either too early, or too late.

Wishing you ovulate soon hun! When they start to darken it's best to use them at least twice a day, some women's surge (mine included) can only last a few hours, so it'll be easy enough to miss. My surge typically lasts around 4-5 hours, this cycle I believe it lasted something like 24 hours! :shock: With my last :bfp: I surged for 5 LONG days - probably why it ended in :bfp: Unfortunately I lost the baby just before my 30th Birthday though, only days after finding out I was pregnant. :cry: My 8th miscarriage. :(

Wishing you lots of baby dust. :dust:

That is just so harsh lost! I couldn't imagine the pains. I may try that. My job makes it hard to pee. I'm on the road so it's usually gas station bathrooms, yuck. I honestly usually hold til I get home. &#128524;
Which is usually between 4-6. That is a short surge and a 5 day one wow!

I suppose I should get back to cleaning house (as much as I don't want to, feeling lazy)

Aww bless you. I'm cooking a roast tonight so just waiting for it to all cook itself :lol:

Sounds yummy. I'll be grilling steaks later with salad and I think some mashed potatoes with peppers. Hubby likes to put the potatoes in pepper like a stuffed pepper (I like it too actually). I peed without using a cup. So I guess I'll test around 5-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->