August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

I guess I will join, I am currently in the TWW, due for af around 2nd-5th. Will test Aug 1st! If I hold out that long. I bought some IC's that measure 10miu

Cool luck with testing coolbabe! I can never hold out long either! :lol:
:dust:

Opk still about the same as Thursday. A bit disappointed but I'll be okay.

:wave: I'm joining too. I'm on cd 3 of cycle #7. I'm due to ovulate between the 10th-12th. Our anniversary is the 10th so hopefully it will happen the 11th. We're going for a more relaxed approach this month. I probably won't test until the 28th if af is late. I'm praying it happens, I'm emotionally drained.

don't want to loose this link in case af arrives on thursday.

I thought you'd already got a :bfp: I might be getting confused! Wishing you every luck and fingers crossed that awful :witch: stays away for you! :flower:

oh no definitely not me lol. i wish. but not me. :(

Add me hun. Started to spot. AF will be here by evening. So cd1 for me. I don't know my ovulation or testing date yet. I will let you know once I get closer to "O".

oh hun i'm so sorry. :(

anyone know about lots of extra cm in the tww? i can't remember if it's normal or not? because i don't remember this part when i wasn't ttc. i even found what looked similar to ewcm. all clear, just... weird.

That's a good sign mommyofone! FX for you.

Welcome smille24 and missmccoy.

:dust: To us all :)

my back is now completely covered in pimples too! omg! that's not normal!

Autumn leaves - :wave: Hello there! Adding you for the 15th August :) Good luck testing, :dust:

Flueky88 - It'll come, hopefully soon hun. Try to stay positive! :hugs:

MissMcCoy - :wave: Hello! I'll add you for 13th! Good luck! :dust:

Smille24 - Hello! :wave: Good luck this cycle my lovely. <3 Awww, a great anniversary present (albeit late) would be a great :bfp: Lots of :dust: for you! I'll add you for 28th, but if you bring it forward, let me know hehe! :lol:

mommyxofxone - :wave: Sorry hun! I must have got confused, lol. Extra CM is definitely a good sign in the two week wait! FX for you! Have I added your testing date? :oops:

As for me lovelies, I am off to the doctors this afternoon to see what she says! Hopefully I'll get some answers! <3

Count me in, af is just about to arrive (is scheduled for Wednesday) so I should be testing around the 29th and it my first cycle using Femara =)

I'm in! AF is due 10th August I think, it's my 4th cycle off bcp, 1st using OPKs and no smiley face yet so I hope I O soon (currently CD13 of a 26 day cycle).

We're away with the in laws from 8th -15th ... So I'll probably either test before we go or after we get back!

GL with your appt, lost.

I got my solid smiley on CB advanced digital opk. I'm feeling ecstatic! I never got a solid smiley last month!

was gonna wait to see if i get anything this cycle before giving a date. Cause technically i should know by the last day of july, the first of august. i just tested today and of course bfn. i won't know my official test date in august until i O again. which i'm fully expecting to have to move onto the next cycle

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&amp;d=1437993782

I'm going to plan to be patient with testing. I plan to test August 15th unless AF arrives.

Mommyxofxone it is still very early. Don't give up yet :)

Nurse told me if no AF by Aug. 3rd then I should come in for bloods. AF is Due the end of the week, not sure if I belong here or in July's tester group?

Thanks for the add lost. Good luck with the doctor.

Best of luck everyone. August is a lucky month.

impatiently waiting to test!! had lots of creamy cm, and now my vajayjay seems swollen on the inside (NO pain), and just a small amount of creamy/sticky cm....my stuff feels different on the inside, and my right ovary has been paining me a touch, i am 5 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->